Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

First of all, I am sooo sorry for keeping this spot reserved for so long and not editing it. Really just so stupid of me because this is my favorite thread in all of IF.

The story was so beautiful Gunia!
The cow felt like a mother to the 7 year old Devdaman. Really, just another one of Shri Krishna's leelas, no less important than the ones he did in Dvapar Yug. I can't thank you enough for posting this!

Also, the translation of that line is very sweet! Perfect moral of the story.
Shri Krishna is always driven to the service of those who love him.
He helps us love him because he loves us. Kind of weird how I put it, but yeah. πŸ˜†

no rpoblm dear. I understannd that u're busy these days😊 
Thanx for liking the stgory n ur lovely comment just made my day..thanx for visiting here dear..U're truly blessed!😳
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: lola610

Gunuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Bade dinon ke baad yaar, missing you so much! Finally got a chance to read the stories with full concentration... and they were SO beautiful and so beautifully presented that I have nothing to add or ask... speechless πŸ˜ The 2nd last one about the Guru-Shishya relationship was so touching and I have fortunately experienced how true it is... the "Ek Bharoso Shri Vallabh ko" line you gave us reminded me of the very famous Kabir doha, "Guru Govind dono khade, kaa ke lagun paayein? Balihaari guru. aap te jin Govind diyo milaaye"... and the new update about Govardhan Giridhaari brought to mind such beautiful images that I'll be smiling thinking about them all week! Kya sundar sapne aayenge!!! Thanks for keeping this thread so lively and devotional and enlightening behna, can't wait for more 

Thanx a tonne for liking it dear..made me shooo happieee...ur presence always brightens up my face..πŸ˜ƒ n yaa very intelligent of u to think abt the smilarity btw 'Guru Govind' n 'Ek bharoso'!πŸ‘ Will def post more of dem soon!πŸ˜›

arun-deeps thumbnail

My dear frns n gr8 devotees of Krishna! Till now u must have know abt how Shrinathji incarnated wth him which of his other forms incarnate. Now we will read abt the most b'ful chapter of Mahaprabhuji's life that is his frst meeting wth Shrinathji! Shrinathji took birth just bcoz he cud not bear the separation of ShriVallabh to whom he sent on the Earth to reduce the pain of Krishna's separation.

The frst meeting of Mahaprabhuji and Shrinathji @ the Goverdhan hill

Early in the morning, Shri Mahaprabhuji took his Vaishnavas along wth him n went to the Goverdhan hill.
Shrinathji saw Mahaprabhji frm the hill, and he himself came forward and hugged Mahaprabhuji as if a child hugs his mother wth love. Mahaprabhuji also hugged him wth all the devotion and love filled in his heart. This is how they met for the first time. One of the Vaishnava named Gopaldasji sung a pada-
"Harkhete saamaa aaviya Shri Goverdhan Uddharan."
Means very delighfully the Lord who rosethe goverdhan hill came forth and met Mahaprabhuji.
As I said my dear frnds that there's a b'ful chain btw Mahaprabhuji-Vaishnavas and Shrinathji.
Lets see how..Frnds, on Krishna's command Mahaprabhuji went to Earth frm Golok, so tht those devotees who are dying in the viraha taap of Krishna can soothe their lives and. Then Krishna himself produced a tejpunja fire form incarnated frm his face, this is how Mahaprabhuji is Krishna himself who reincarnated himself in Kaliyug to soothe the thirsty eyes of his lovers and give them the taste of Bhaktirasa and provide them salvation which directly leaves the jeevas to Krishna very own abode called 'GOLOKA' Bt the thing was Krishna and Mahaprabhuji loved each other sooo much that they cudnt live wthout each other, this is one reason that Mahaprabhuji is also called ShriVallabh, i.e. beloved of Lord.  
Krishna knew that my Vallabhacharyaji will not be able to bear his separation coz how long a face can live wthout its body, so the time when Mahaprabhuji took birth, at the same time Krishna's lotus face appeared @ Goverdhan hill as Shrinathji.
But the question is that why did Mahaprabhuji incarnated Shrinathji form that is Gioverdhan giridhari leela roop Krishna pay attention to the leela.
Actually you all need no intro to the leela, Mahaprabhuji thought that Indra did a serious crime towards the cows, the children, women, men of Brij, the cultivation by lashing heavy rains. Bt even after such a severe crime Krishna gave him the daan of mercy when he surrendered himself. now it was Kaliyug, where ppl commit no less severe crimes than Indra did, so for that particular leela should be reminded that is of the mercy giving Lord who can even forgive such ppl who do sins greater than mountains. So that no craeture no matter how sinful he is can berefty himself frm coming to the Lotus feet of the Lord. So Mahaprabhuji and Krishna both decided to incarnate Shrinathji form of Krishna taht symbolises the leela of mercifulness and the protector of devotees. Here it is focussed that Shrinathji is such a merciful Lord that when Indra lashed heavy rains krishna assumed this sin as if Indra is offering a service of providing water. Mahaprabhuji enlightens that Krishna is sooo merciful that he treats even sins done to him by ppl  as his service, have u seen any1 else who can do such a gr8 mercy. So Krishna treated it as if Indra is offering water to wash himself (or u can say Krishna, the very merciful Lord assumed Indra's fury as an abhishek that was done over Goverdhan hill) after he had the meals frm Brijvaasis. Like if a child does some mischief his mother can slap him, but what to say for Shrinathji that he even accepts the sins done to him as if its service in other terms (other hint Putna uddhar)
Shrinathji then told Mahprabhuji-O Mahaprabhuji! Please make me sit on a throne and tell my sewa vidhi (how to offerr me services to my devotees) Then Mahaprabhuji placed Shrinathji and made him sit on the throne in a very small b'ful temple which Mahaprabhuji commanded the ppl to built.
First meeting

Next time when I updt we'll discuss abt who was the frst person who was given Shrinathji's service!😊
Jai Shri Krishna!πŸ˜ƒ
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You've described the meeting so beautifully Gunia!
The way you compared Shrinathji hugging Vallabacharyaji to a child hugging it's mother is just so sweet! And it is so great to know how Vallabacharyaji formed from Krishna. He was a part of Krishna, and yet he suffered from his virah. Reminds me of the SK and JSK dialogues between Krishna and Radha.
And the story of Indra just goes on to explain Krishna's causeless mercy. Actually, any form of God, because God himself is all merciful turns sinners into bhakts. He is always more eager to grant us moksh than we are to get it. I mean, turning Indra's rageful storms into a form of abhishek was just, gosh, I have no words.
There was a similar story about Ganeshji in that Indra was once flying over the earth and a sinner happened to glance into the sky and see his plane. The plane landed to the ground because of that and so he needed someone's virtue to make it fly. Just then, a Ganesh doot was carrying a dead woman's body to Ganesh Loka. The woman was actually a very bad sort of sinner her whole life, but she had lived her last day on Ganesh Chathurthi. She slept through the whole day, so we can assume that she didn't eat, and then woke up after the moon rose and ate a little food. So technically, she had fasted for Ganesh Chaturthi and so Ganeshji accepted her fast, even though she wasn't aware of it, and gave her moksh. In the first story, Indra was in rage and this woman was a sinner, but God accepts all.
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gunu!!! You have done a magic! I already fallen in love with the recent post of first meeting! πŸ˜ Truly, our Lord is too merciful to us πŸ˜ƒ & He loves His devotees like a mother! How beautifully you narrated this divine incident β­οΈ thanks a lot for sharing it with us πŸ‘πŸΌ It shows very clearly how much Prabhu cares for His devotee, & how a great & blessed devotee Mahaprabhuji was πŸ˜ I'm totally overwhelmed with the incident, don't know how to express my feelings πŸ˜³ Waiting for more divine pieces from you πŸ˜Š I am very interested to know Lord's Sewa vidhi πŸ˜Š please post it very soon to quench our thirst!
May Govardhan giridhari Lord bless you! ❀️
arun-deeps thumbnail

Hey frnds Shivang bhaiya suggested me to review all d info which is scattered in diff pgs of the thread in one post so dat it can be easily assessible to all! so putting dem all into one post

INTRODUCTION

Mahaprabhu ShrimadVallabhacharyaji is the founder of Shuddhadwait Brahmavaada..Shuddhadwait Bhrahmavaad means it purely worships ONLY Shri Krishna...because all the Gods n Goddesses rest in him..so he is the complete Lord himself..so worshipping him will be worshipping all the Gods @ the same time..
ShriMahaprabhuji has interpreted ShrimadBhaagvat in 7 different ways..
Mahaprabhuji has acheived an unparalleled place in Indian culture by proving the fact that ShrimadBhagvat is an ocean of nectar. He invaluably served the mankind..He has shown the creative and luxurious form frm Shuddhadwait Bhrahmavaad n through Pushtimarga...which is like d premamarga of Gopikaas of Brij...
Vaishnavas call Vallabhacharyaji as ShriMahaprabhuji W*H love..

BIRTH OF JAGADGURU
Yagyanarayan Bhattt was 1 of the ancenstors of Mahaprabhuji..ShriKrishna appeared to him...n told Hey Yagyanarayanji...if U perform 100 Somyagyas..then I'll take birth in Ur kul..
As per this command he began doing Somyagyas..when Yagyanarayanji's scion(Vanshaj) ShriLaxman Bhattji performed the 100th yagya...then a strange thing happenned on the very same day...
In the year 1478..on the pious day of Varuthini Ekadashi i.e. on the 11th day of Vaishaka month (Krishnapaksha) Illamagaruji..Laxaman Bhattji's wife had an immature delivery...@ Mahanadi's coast...near Champaran...due to imature delivery blood started coming out...@ the same place..she gave birth to a piece yes frns IMAGINE...he was not a complete baby...Illamagaruji...left him near Shami tree...considering that the baby is no more...she covered the baby W*H wild leaves n moved forward...
In the night she heard Aakashvaani...n she wen t running to the same Shami tree alongwith Laxman Bhattji
When they reached their they saw that the same piece took the form of a beautiful baby and a ring of fire was protecting him..the baby looked @ them n smiled as if they were his old devotees..whom he knew by heart..Looking @ this sweet baby Illamagaruji ran to her baby n took him to her lap...The fire gave way to the mother...she went to Kashi with this divine child...

B'ful pada written by ShriSoordaji...this was the last pada written by him...he was a gr8888 devotee of Mahaprabhuji n took Brahmasambandh from him...so here Soordasji is singing abt the unshakable faith he has for his guru...his lord... ShriVallabhacharyaji
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rodt5EjjgA[/YOUTUBE]

EDUCATION Of Shri Vallabh

&
Rising as the 'Vaakpati'
Acharyashri Mahaprabhji is also called 'Vaishwaanar'...Vaishwanara meaning Agni swaroop...he is the same fire...which is there in Lord Krishna's mukha...(Lord's lotus face) Shashtras say that various types of fires are foung in Lord Krishna's mouth so Mahaprabhuji is the divne form of fire found in Lord's mouth ..a fire which burns all the 'aham' (proud) present in a human...a fire which makes the soul of creature glow...a fire that protects him from evils...
Mahaprabhuji was sent to Gurukul of Shri Maadhvendrapuri...he learnt all the Vedas...ShrimadBhaagvat...Bhagwad Geeta...Naarad Panchraatra...and many more enumorous granthas-the holy scriptures @ the age of 11 from his guru Madhvendrapuriji...Mahaprabhu shr Vallabhacharya ji was very very enlightenned and intelligent from his very childhood..because of the miraculous talent of learning all the holy sciprutes of Shashtras...@ this very small age he became popular as 'Baal Saraswati' or Vaakpati...Vaak..means vidya...saraswati...n who owns Vidya...herself..is called Vaaksaraswati...n people used to accoast him as Vaakpati from that time...
The Beginning of Prithvi Parikrama
When Shri Vallabh was just 11, he excelled in the Shashtras and his education was thus done at this young age...When his father Shri Laxman Bhattji came to know ...that his child has completed all his education and he's returning from Gurukul...he could not believe this that how can a child complete all his education @ 11...he was in doubt...
On the same night, he saw Lord Krishna in his dream...he said -Why do you doubt? I've have incarnated myself in your home in Vallabh form...so you don't need to doubt . "
At this very age(11), In the year 1546, on the ninth day of Chaitra month, Krishna paksha.. ShriLaxman Bhattji got shelter to Shri Tirupathi Balaji abode...Laxman Bhattji leaving for Tirupathi Balaji's abode also had 1 reason...
It was coz he treated ShriVallabh as his own son...and not as the God ...so he would have not permitted Vallabhacharyaji to begin his Bhaarat Yaatra and take *Daivi jeev in his shelter at such a tender age...(due to the immense love for his son ShriVallabh..)
But the task of taking Daivi jeevas in Krishna's shelter was the aim of taking Shri Vallabh avtaar...so for this the independence of Vallabhacharyaji was important which would not have been possible without Laxman Bhattji... leaving this world..Hence Thakurji called Laxman Bhattji to his own abode...
After father's death, Achaarya Shri Mahaprabhu took permission from his mother...and went for his first journey of India..Pratham Bhaarat Yatra...or Bhaarat Parikrama..It was the Second day of the month of Vaishakha..in the year 1548... Till this time ShriVallabh grew 13 yrs old..and begun his first Bhaarat yaatra in rohini Nakshatra...
Word-meaning
*Daivi jeeva- Daivi jeev are the Bhaktas of Lord Krishna...who missed him the most and could not bear the Viraha taap of Lord Krishna when he went to his own abode Golok...
Mahaprabhuji's incarnation was making these creatures meet Lord Krishna again...for this he tied Daivi jeevs into the holy knot of Brahmasambandh...this is just like getting married to Lord Krishna...and completely surrendering ourselves, our body, our soul, our family..and everything which relates to ourselves... to this ultimate shakti of the universe
😊 

Damodardas Harsaaniji came to shelter

As Mahaprabhuji moved ahead , he reached a city called Vriddhinagar (present Vardha). There a rich Nagarseth died..He had 4 sons, the yungest among them was Damordardas Harsaaniji. The eldrer brothers thaught that they all should distribute their father's property amond themseleves..they talked that till now we have immense love for each other...but seeing so much of property any1 can be lured...so its better that they all distribute it before anything like this happens..They too asked Damodardasji, he told-" I don't have any understanding for all this..I'm still a child...you all are elder, what you feel is correct, you do that..!" Then the property was distributed in 4 equal parts..
The elder brothers asked Damodardasji- "Where should we place your property?"
At the same time Damodardasji saw Aacharya ShriMahaprabhuji from a window...he ran towards Mahaprabhuji. Damodardasji forgot everything about home and the distributed property.
Damordasji approached Mahaprabhuji and did Shasthand Dandawat to him. Mahaprabhuji said-"O Damla(nickname of Damodardasji) U came?"
Damodardaji said- "O Lord! I was waiting for you since long." Damodardasji followed Mahaparbhuji...he remained with him throughout his life.
Damodardasji's other brothers got this news. They ran towards he outskirts of the city and saw that a Tejroop great personality is sitting on an aasan, Abhamandal was glowing like a fire ring around him, and they saw Damodardasji sitting in front of this great man.
All the 3 brothers got scared seeing this veiw and alot of tej. Then, Damodardasji saw his borthers and said- You all kindly return to home." These 3 brothers were not Daivi jeevas...so they didnt take Mahaprabhuji's shelter. Another name of Mahaprabhuji is 'Daividhhar prayatnaatma', this name means...his soul deligently tries to do the uddhar of Daivi jeevas. Damodardasji felt as if he has met his Lord Krishna after so many years of Viraha...!

Victory in Shashtratha in Vidyanagar & Kanakabhishek

Mahaprabhuji moved towards the southern part of India and reached Vidyanagar (Vijay nagar). The king of the city was King Krishnadev. Mahaprabhuji's mamaji was @ the post of *daanadhyaksha there. He became very happy on seeing Mahprabhuji. He honoured Mahaprabhuji. Mahaprabhuji made some food with his own handsand offered it to lord Krishna and then ate it as Prasaad. Because of this, Mahaprabhuji's mamaji got angry. Mamaji said to Shri Vallabh-" You don't eat @ our home, you know it very well than I'm danaadhyaksha @ king's court. You can meet the king only if I let you meet him, and the king can give you anything as daan as per my command. Mahaprabhuji said- "But I don't want anything from the king."
In the night, Lord Krishna said Mahaprabhuji-"Please don't stay @ your mamaji's home...the king will himslef come to your shelter." At the very command of the Lord, mahaprabhuji left his mamaji's home and stayed near a lake.
In the morning, Mahaprabhuji went to King Krishnadeva's court. There a lot of debate was there between Smaarts(the devotees of Maaya) and Vaishnavas(devotees of Krishna), and the Smaarts were about to win this debate of Shashtratha...that who is the supreme lord...who is the real Viraat swaroop is it Maaya or is it Krishna?
Mahaprabhuji's mamaji siad toking- "O king! Now the result of this debate is about to be revealed so no Vidwaan should give their judgements now." To this, King said- Alright, between entries are in your hand only" Mahaprabhuji was @ the door of king's court. The dwaarpaals could not bear such a divine glow and were not able to stop Shri Vallabh, they went to the king informing that a very tejomay great man is standing @ the door. The king himself went to see such a gr8 man, and welcomed him, he then came to the main sabha of the court with shriVallabh. When the king was coming with child Mahaprabhuji,thruogh court's passage, it seemed as if king Bali is coming with Vaaman bhagwaan.
Mahaprabhuji was told that the debate of Vaishnavas and Smaarts is about to over now...Today is the result day for the debate. With the facts and reasons posed by Smaarts, Vaishnav savants are at a loss for words.
Mahaprabhuji said- "O king! Vaishnav marg is my own marga, how can you declare Maayavaad the ultimate marga without listening to my reasons?"
Listening to the words of Mahaprabhuji the savants of Vaishnav marg became extremely happy.

Raja Krishnadev Ray gave the permission. Mahaprabhuji said-" Now for the Shashtrartha(debate b/w Brahmawaad n Mayawaad) Choose any 4 ppl who you all think can represent Mayawaad @ its best! If they win then Mayawaad will win if they loose then Mayawaadis will have to accept their defeat" 4 best of the best savants of Mayawaad were chosen. They were 4 main Pandits of the city. The main amonng the 4 was Vivekananda Giri. The Shashtrartha continued upto 27 days. Mahaprabhuji gave each and every answer quoted to him and broke the logics of Mayawaadis..Ultimately, all the Mayawaadis were @ loss for words. Then the Jains and Baudhas came enragingly..Mahaprabhuji said These ppl do not follow whatever their Lord taught them..(They are Aneeshwarwaadi..who neither follow Brahmawaad nor Maayawaad) so how can I debate with the ones who are not the ppl of their own Lord? Beacuse this is against my Maryaada.. But the king requested Mahaprabhuji to give one chance to them too...so that unknown ppl may not thing that these two paths were notgiven a chance. The debate took place and the resultswere the same...Likewise...many other paths like Nanakpanthi, Daadupanthi, Niranjani, Kabirpanthi, etc etc...came to debate and lost it in front of Mahaprabhuji...Ultimately, all the paths...agreed in one voice that Mahaprabhuji is not a human being, nut Lord himself who has opened their eyes and unveiled the veil of Maaya. Defeating him was ust impossible. Under Mahaprabhuji's leadreship Vaishnavas won the debate.
Raja Krishnadeva Ray became extremely happy. He commanded his cheif minister that all those doctrines which have lost the debate does not come from our VEDAS...Hence all the Brahmins who lead these doctrines must not get their endowments from now onwards...Mahaprabhuji felt pitty on these ppl and very clemently he said-"O King! Though all these have left the path of Vedas, but you are the king and putting a ban on their salary and endowments does not suit you! After all they all are Brahmins! You must give them at least a chance to think. You must not leave the path of mercy while following Rajdharma." The king followed Mahaprabhuji's command.
Then, the heads of Vaishnav community, among whom Hanumantacharya from Ramanuj samradaya, KeshawaBhatt Kashmiri from Nimbarka sampradaya, Vyaasteertha from Madhwa sampradaya requested that they all will honour Mahaprabhuji and put a tilak on his forehead. Because he is the king of Vaishnavas, he is like a crown which we all should adore! He made the Vaishnawas win. Listening to this King Krishnadeva became very delighted and he too said-" Me too want to do Kanakabhisheka(Doing abhiskek using gold instead of plain water) of ShriVallabh." They searched for an auspicious Muhurta and did the Kanakabhisheka of ShriVallabh by putting 100 man(1 Maund = 40 Seer = 100 Troy Pounds Exact) of gold in water. All the savants of Vaishnava smpradaya did tilak to him and entitled him as 'Akhanda Bhoomandalacharyavarya Jagadguru Shrimadacharya' Meaning the Guru of the whole earth.' After then onwards, ShriVallabh got famous by the name of Shrimad Vallabhacharyaji.
King Krishnadeva requested Mahaprabhuji-"O Lord! This 100 man of huge gold is yours, kindly acept it!" To this, Mahaprabhuji said- "What use will I amke of this gold King? This is like a droplet from the bouncing water for me. Please disribute it among Brahmins!" But the king did not agree to the same, he requested him again and again and became very sad. The the very merciful Mahaprabhuji said-"O king! I cannot see my devotees in grief! You distribute half of the gold among Brahmins and let half of it be with you! Beacause you are also my own being, so it hardly matters that the gold is with you or me! Don't worry I'll ask for it whenever I need it!" Afterwards, when ShriMahaprabhuji did Yagna, he asked for some gold to perform the same, but he offered the same to ShriJagannathji in form of Kati-Mekhla(names of ornamets of the Lord) Then, again King Krishnadev Ray offered 1 Thaal (Big plate) full of gold coins, but Mahaprabhuji accpepted only 7 to keep king's heart. Mahaprabhuji said-"I do not need more than this King!" Mahaprabhuji returned back to home, then the Acharya of Madhwa sampradaya, Swami Vyaastirtha came to him, beacause he was very old, he told that he wants to include ShriVallabh in their own Sampraday. Acharyashri said- "I'll think over it and then answer" After Swami Vyastirtha, Bilwamangal from Vishnuswami sampradaya came to him, he said "VishnuSwami marga is going down day by day, so please come and protect it!" Vishnu Swami Sampradaya, is the sampradaya of 'only service/sewa', other Vaishnava sampradayas emphasis 'Pooja marga', which includes 'Ahwaahan and Visarjan' Mahaprabhuji said to Bilwamangal- " Vishnuswami marga has accepted fully serving the Lord, providing sewa(service) is the Best thing in Bhaktimarga! You do not emphasis on Pooja marga, I also believe the same' It is said that Bilwamangal was a great saint who remained in thwe universe for whole 700 years, and on Lord Krishna's command he came to the Earth to urge Mahaprabhuji. Hence, Mahaprabhuji assured him and Bilwamangal parted away to the path of Moksha. In the morning, Mahaprabhuji was offered Vijaypatra. After this, he proceeded toward Braj.

we will now see that how Mahaprabhuji meets Shri Goverdhan nathji...guys concentrate ur senses coz this will be the frst meeting of the Mukaavtaar of ShriKrishna(ShriMahaprabhuji) with Shri Krishna. SO lets begin..😳
The Importance of Brahmasambandh & Guru-Shishya relation
Mahaprabhuji thought that to do the uddhar of true devotees of Krishna he would have to visit country n aborad...coz devotees can be anywhere...bt he thought that Brij bhoomi which is our Nij dhaam (his own abode)...will be the best place to start wth this gr88 initiative😊 So he started wth Braj yaatra..He stayed Jharkhand for sometime...there on 11th day..i.e. Ekadashi of Samvat 1548 of the month of FalgunIn, he was told byShriGovedhan nath ji "I have incarted myself as Naagdaman, Indradaman and Devdaman on the great Goverdhan hill. Please come to Braj soon and intiate the form of my service. Mahaprabhuji discussed about this fact with Damodardaasji..and on Samvat 1548, he took his shishya Shri Damodardas Harsaani ji along wth him and reached Braj on the eight day of Krishna Paksha of Shrawan month..
Now move urself to Samvat 1549..there is the aroma of wet sand coz of Shravan month..the moon is bright..atmosphere so pious coz frst it is Gokul..then coz of ekaadshi day..n Thurday..shhh...Mahaprabhuji is taking rest benath Chonkar tree..Damodardasji is also asleep near to him..Bt like Lord Vishu sleeps not for taking a sound sleep bt to feed his shrishti..in the same way where is sleep in they eyes of ShriVallabh..coz he is also worrying for his devotees...coz he is finding a way...which can take the soul directly to the Lord😊 n what do we see guys...Shri Krishna has appeared in front of ShriVallabh...
Jai Shri Krishna

Frnds we saw..how ShriMahaprabhuji was worried abt joining the direct relation of Shri Krishna and his devotees...he seems so worried bcoz Shri Krishna has said that join my relation with my devotees, but in the eyes of Mahaprabhuji, all the incidences are appearing...how is the jeew of Kaliyug is lost in the worldy pleasures, how he has forgotten the lord...the jeew of Kaliyug is full of 'Dosha' badness...πŸ˜• n Shri Krihna is very pious, he's above all the worldy deeds, worldly evils.. Kaam, Krodh, lobh, moha.. he does not know about doshas coz he's purely inoocent supreme soul...so how can I establish the relation btw the 2...exactly opposite to each other...how will the creatures lost in worldly deeds..will love the lord like Braj Gopikaas...😲 This was Mahaprabhuji's main worry @ the point..
Mahaprabhuji has gone to 'Yognidra'...suddenly...in the midnight...Shri Kirshna-The Goverdhan dhar..,the one who is more b'ful then the 1000s of cupids..the one who is Purna Brahma...appears.
Lord Krishna- O ShriVallabh! Why do you worry hun? I say this to you, all the doshas, disqualities of ppl will vanish...to whom you will give Brahmasambandh, he'll attain me..!!
Brahmasambandh is impossible without Premlakshana bhakti..i.e. the devotion of Gopikaas...who do not know what are the various deeds of shashtras..who are ignorant..who know nothing except pure love...nishkaam devotion..who fight with Krishna, who love Krishna, who weep for Krishna, who laugh on the mischefs of Krishna...this is a type of devotion which knows only one thing... LOVE...⭐️
Without Premlakshana bhakti, Pushtimarga..the path of Mahaprabhuji does not accept you...n without going in Pushtimarga one cant get that tinge of love that gopikas had...by surrendering ourselves to Pushtimarga-Prem marga...we get that right to serve the Lord..to make the Lord dance on 'Chachiya bhar chaach'πŸ˜† to surrender in front of him as Nihshulk daasika- 'the free maid of the lord' who want nothing but service of Lord...without asking for anything in return of doing all that for love...like mother does not takes any charge frm his son for feeding him milk...like father does not charge anything against teaching his son how to walk...like grannies dont charge anything against telling bedtime stories..like a Pativrata does not want any fee in lieu of loving his husband..in the same way..those who love their Lord does not ask for anything frm him...except his service & love...
Like in Ramayan we get to know...that Saccha premi apne premi ko bas dena jaanta hai...' In Pushtimarg too, the true lovers just wanna give their everything to the Lord...and they dont want any worldy pleasures in leiu of the sewa/pooja...coz every pleasure is too little in fornt of the pleasure of Prem marg devotion !!! Creature can express his gratitude to the Lord...only by serving him..n without loving hi how can you serve him, right?
Bhakti Marga was prevelant and popular beforhand, apart from this too there are several paths which take the creature from the Lord. But,which true lover know the Vedic rituals?? The Gyaan?? So the other paths were not acceptable to Brajwaasis...Being an incarnation of Krishna, Mahaprabhuji knew that how Brajwaasis used to serve the Lord...what they used to offer...@ what time they reach Nand ghar...etc etc ...So Mahaprabhuji propounded a path which was the Marga of Braj gopikas..the Marga of Brajwaasis...the Marga of they very loving and caring mother Yashoda and Rohini Maa...the Marga of very caring father Nand Baba...the Marga of a loving brother Balraam...THE MARGA-PUSHTIMARG!!!
So guys...untill now U read...the intro of Pushtimarga...how and what for it was initiated...we'll know more about it..
JAI SHRI KRISHNA!!
We saw how is Pushtimarg different from other paths..In pushtimarg, we dont worshiop God but serve him like Radhaji and Seetaji served the Lord, Like mother Yashoda didnt worship Krishna bt served him...like opur Gopikaas served the Lordnow U'll ask whats the difference btw woshipping and serving..ever1 woships Lord...right..den whats the meaning of Sewa...service in Pushtimarg..and why it is kept even higher then the worship😲 Whats the difference btw worship n sewa?
Sewa is something which is done with love, if we merely chant holy mantras n do the rituals den it becomes worship...which is done of an idol...bt Krishna is not just an idol for us...is he? he is the our very beloved...he is our lover, he loves us and we love him...den where is idol n worshippor relation in this love?? There's only service ...a service to keep the lord satisfied..to make him happy..
If U didnt understand this...den I have 1 more example...like we know dat for Indian women Pati is Parmeshwar..right..?😲 So does all wives worship him like an idol..or they love their hubbies...they make food for dem...they do what he wants...and when husband sees that his wife is doing dat much for me..he automatically gets tied to her emotionally..
why only husband and wife relation...lets talk abt other b'ful relations...like if U treat Krishna as ur mom or dad...so in Indian culture, we know mom-dads are also worshipped right..bt they r actually 'served' by their aagyakaari sons/daughters...we dont chant mantras in fornt of him...n dont disturb them everytime...we dont just treat them as mere idols..bt we treat them as a part of our life...
Now...U must have got the difference btw sewa n pooja...
Pooja is primarily 'mantra adheen'...U chant mantras in front of ur idol..offer flowers, do aarti.. thats all..
bt sewa is something having total love and emotions for the Lord...wake him up in the morning...feed him...bathe him...wash his clothes...decorate him...buys his clothes when U buy one for U...buy his ornaments..when U buy one for urself...take him to the bed...sing loris for him...So this is Pushtimarg..a path f ull of love and serving the one U love..i.e Krishna...dis is Pushti sewa...so that U also feel that everytime some one is with U...physically and mentally..
Even Bhakt hiromani Soordasji says...'Bhaj Sakhi Bhaavbhaavki dev'...our Krishna is very emotional..he ios bhaavbhaavik dev...he's a child yaar if U see frm this angle...how will he understand just mantras...he also need that care n mamtamayi love...that a child need, the respect that ur parents need..the dedication and love the husbands needs...Prabhu can only be attained by love and emotions...so such an emotional marga ShriKrishna desired to be initiated through Mahaprabhuji..when he appeared in frnt of him..in Govindghat...thats why he told Mahaprabhuji to give Brahmasambandh...so dat there establishes a relation btw Lord n devotees.
so now the choice is urs...bind him to pooja ghar or take him to everywhere where U live...😳 choice is urs...Sewa or mere Pooja...Nxt time we'll talk what Mahaprabhuji says to this aagya of Shri KrishnaπŸ˜ƒ
Jai Shri Krishna😊
Varuthini Ekaadashi falls the Janmadiwas(b'day) of Shri Vallabhacharyaji! Here're diifferent lines frm diff pads written in his praise by Krishna lovers!
Maadhaw maas Krishna ekaadashi pooran vidhu udaye..(rasik)
(Full moon took birth on Krishna paksha ekaadashi)

Pushti prakaash karwe ko aaye dwij swaroop dharye..(vishnudasji)

(Krishna took a Brahmin form to enlighten people with Pushti Bhakti marga..i.e. Marga of serving the Lord )

Shrivallabh avtaar...barno shrivallabh avtaar..

Gokulpati prakate prakate fir gokul..sakal biswa aadhaar..

(Always describe/praise ShriVallabh form of Krishna..who is the base of the whole universe..he has taken birth in form of ShriVallabh)
Sewa bhajan bataay nij jan ko metyo yam byavhaar (Kumbhan daasji)
(Mahaprabhuji removes all the Yam paash...and he's the one who told bhajans+service, sewa to be included in worship..to love and live with the lord..and to include Krishna with our worldly life)

Krishnaanan dwij roop...pragate..

Maadhavmaas Krishna ekaadashi aaye agni swaroop

(ShriKrishna incarnated his face..mukha..in form of ShriVallabh..who took birth in a glowing ring of fire..in a Brahmin form...to meet his own devotees..)

Vallabh prabhu giridhar prabhu dou..teyi yehi teyi ek swaroop..pragate Krishnaanan dwij roop

(ShriVallabh and Giridhar..i.e Lord Krishna both are one form..ShriKrishna is ShriVallabh and ShriVallabh is ShriKrishna...there's no doubt in this..and Krishna's lotus face only appeared as ShriVallabh in Brahmin form..)
'Sundarta ki raas shrivallab jaayo Ilaama maayi..'

(Mother Ilamma.who's mother of ShriVallabh..gave birth to a beautiful baby Lord..who's as b'ful as Krishna's raas and love...for his devotees)

'Dusht paakhand math khand khadan kiye'

(ShriVallabh broke all the pakhands and forgeries done on the name of Dharma..or religion..things like caste differentiation..etc etc..)

As U see almost ppl frm all religion/all castes..namely Dewa Kapoor(Punjaabi) and frm famous ppl..Raskhaan(muslim) Taansen...Soordasji(Hindu), Mohana..(Shoodra varna )..Taj Bibi(the muslim begum).. Queen Durgawati(a great Rajputana queen)

all were given Brahmasambandh...n due respect😳

Jai Shri Krishna!!

Reply to Imp n very beautiful question by a gr8 Krishna lover n my sweety Aishu!πŸ‘

so here goes my reply
dear all those who love Krishna with their heart n soul r close to Mahaprabhuji coz he's Krishna himself right ...bt den also Mahaprabhuji has naratted four such great barriors which hinder jewa aatma to be closer to him/Lord Krishna..
these four barriors r
1.Leave Asadalaap- It means speaking ill of someone...those who love Mahaprabhuji n those who wanna be close to Krishna should never speak harsh words knowingly...or with an intention..which can hurt somebody...if u speak it unknowingly den say sorry to d one...to whom u've hurted wth ur words..

2.Leave Dusang- It means bad company...Dear, company matters alot...coz it can change a person alooot...it can transform a demon into a sage n vice-versa..so always be in a good company...leave those frnds n ppl whom u know dat they dont love ur Krishna...or they do bad things...leave dem..! Stay with such ppl who love ur lord who understand ur path of love...who can recite the lilas of the lord wth ya!

3.Leave Asamarpit- Asamarpit refers to those things which cannot be offered to our cute little baby lord Krishna..like non-veg, wine...onion, garlic..etc... etc all those things u know which r tamasic or the food of demons...coz pushtimarg does not permit jeew hinsa...it is a marga of mercy..so why to include such items in our food..? Like a pativrata like our Seeta ji ate only those food which his Rama cud eat eg Kandamool during vanvaas kal...in d same way by Brahmasambandh u marry Krishna..n how can u eat a thing which ur hubby cant eat..Embarrassedor if u dont see him as ur hubby, u see him as ur parents, ur brother, ur frnd..den too a good relative always avoids the food which his near n dear one cant eat😊

4.Leave Anyashray-Last but not the least...the very main or prominent thing which will make u a true true love of krishna..is Anyashray ka tyaag..i.e surrender urself only to Krishna...if U love Krishna den u wudnt like to surrender urslef in front of any1 else..like is the feeling of Brajgopikas..when Uddhavji explained dem dat why worship dis sakaar Krishna worship nirakaar lord...Gopikaas say 'Brahma ki araadhna ko dusro kahaan te laave ek man paayo wo to saanwre pe haare hain' so if u wanna get closer to him den just worship Krishna n every other diety every other good saints will be automatically worshipped...like u know every river ultimately flows into the ocean..so why not worship the ocea directly instead of worshipping n surrendering ur soul @ every doorstep? Many ppl misunderstand dis...n those who dont have love for the lord may contradict this statement of Mahaprabhuji who is Krishna himself...bt what to say of those ppl..we should just pitty on dem, bt not disrespect dem..
U can get clear with dis main principle of anyaashray by..a lill example..as I told before also dat Brahmasambandh is ur marriage with Krishna..n after marraige would u like to love any1 else except ur husband? Secondly if u dont treat him as ur hubby den okay..u treat him as ur parents...coz u know for being closer withsome 1 u have to establish a relation with him right? So let him be ur parent okay...den he's ur alaukik mom dad...n we know dear dat mom-dad r only one though we love n respect others too bt we dont call dem mom dad.. do we?πŸ˜† If u treat him as ur best of Best frnd...den no1 can say dat every1 is ur best frnd...there r some ppl who care for u whoc think of u n they love u...n it is ur soul which excepts him as ur best frnd...this principle is not contradicting any religion or something like dat...it just tells u to surrender ur soul...only to lord Krishna...coz everything is in him..😊dis does not mean dat u'll disrespect other paths of gos..u ought not do dat according to pushtimarga...u can love Krishna n surrender only to himself n respect others simultaneously...bt coz u've only one heart so..its ur choice whom u wanna offer it...offereing it to Krishna will be acceptable by all the dieties of the world...😊 coz ever1 love him...such is the majesty of our Krishna!πŸ˜ƒ

Hope u got all these points dear..so apply dem n be close to the lord n Jagadguru ShrimadVallabhacharyaji!
After having the divine darshan and hearing the command of giving Brahmasambandh from the very beautiful and cute ShriKrishna, Mahaprabhuji was overjoyed with the rasa of bhakti, love, the gopika bhaav for ShriKrishna!
Mahaprabhuji offered mishri, pavitra(a sacred colorful thread) and uparna (a stoll)
Guys just feel the beautiful veiw...Mahaprabhuji sang Madhurashtak...in Krishna's praise
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJuHwgw9aSU[/YOUTUBE]
Then Krishna moved to his own abode. Then Mahaprabhuji asked Damodarsadji-'O Damla did you hear something?' Damodardasji replied- 'O Lord, I heard the sweet words of the lord but I didnt get it). Mahaprabhuji said with love 'O Damla, Shri Krishna has commanded me to give Brahmasambandh to the worldly people, then only their 'doshas' sins will vanish and Krishna will accpet them with love as his soul mates.
Mahaprabhuji has described this divine incident in one more stotra written by him 'Siddhantrahasya' in which he has describned that as we surrender ourselves, our soul our everything to Lord Krishna, then all the sins of the souls get washed off. There are five types of doshas or sins that are described in our Hindu Shashtras,
1.Sahaj dosh- Those doshas which are with the creature when he's born.
2.Deshdosh- Sins that get develpoed in creatures, by taking birth in a country where all the sins, violence, with no reason, terrorism, and other sins are done by people. And if we do our Pooja or pure form of worships at such sinful places or in any impure state, then our worship becomes impure...like you remember the incident of Vishwamitraji's yagya being disturbed by sinfl demons again and again.
3.Kaal dosh- Doing some other deed at time of doing some other deed. Eg. while worshipping we think or do some other deed...
4.Sanyogjanya dosh- Which develop in creatures when they make their relation with people with whom their senses/soul dont allow, or if they eat the things which are not to be eaten/drunk by humans, or they create in them some feelings which are inhuman or maryaada heen.
5.Sparshjanya dosh- Doshas described in our shashtras which are creted by touching the sinful people who are inhuman..like you remember Seetaji says that by being with Ravan, or by giving boon to such a sinful demon even the dieties who gave him boon, their power get impure! So whats the existence of normal creatures like us...if we be or help such sinful creature in fulfilling his bad intention!
After having Brahmasambandh all these sins, or the sinner himself gets rid of all such sins as his soul relates to Lord Krishna now!
So guys we can see that how great is the importance of Brhamasambandh and how great is ShriVallabhacharyaji whi initiated it and great off course is our Krishna who inspired him to do so!😊
Jai Shri Krishna

we saw dat some doshas/sins come to us knowingly and some unknowingly...and without surrendering ourselves to Shri Krishna, we cannot get rid of such doshas. So we should offer everything which we use, we eat, we wear, to Krishna. Then off course e know that what we offer should be free from impure/tamasik things like onion, garlic, non-veg,soft/hard-drinks etc etc..and all that which are not apt to eat as per our Shashtras. If we use the eatables, and other consumable goods before offering to God and after consuming it, we offer it then the things become impure and not acceptable by Lord..while this is to be noted that if ur feeling for the Lord is true, then he will also eat ur 'joothe bers' bt then also, our practice should be to offer only pure things to the Lord..coz in Pushtimarga Krishna is treated as a cute and sweet child, and we dont offer children after you consume it, mommies eat after his beloved child eats, in the same way you must eat after your beloved Krishna eats!

Eevn during various social ceremonies like marriages, birth, etc first offer the food/clothes/ornaments to the Lord and then consume it for yourselves, your relatives and your society..then all the things around you will be Krishnamay!
Isnt it a wonderful thought propunded by ShriMahaprabnhuji through Pushtimarga?
It is to be noted that in Pooja Paddhati or Krmakaand where just preachings of Shashtra prevails, it is said that once we give the Lord, it cvannot be used for ourselves, like if you gave some cothes to Krishna, you can't use it for you, if you prepared something some sacrament/prasaad for him then you cant use it, BUT THIS SIDDHANT DOES NOT APPLIES TO OUR PUSHTI BHATI MARGA!
Here what is urs belongs to Krishna, yours is nothing!! We are mere maids to the Lord! Like, a servant uses the things given by his Lord to him, in the same way we can also use the thing, which we offer Krishna, this principle is so different from Karmakand, but its fair in the path of love-PUSHTIMARGA!
In Siddhant Rahasya- Mahaprabhuji explains that like all the impurities get washed aways after merging in Shri Ganga ji, in the same way all the sins of creature and his belongings also gets washed off after attaining Brahmasambandh!
Here I'm posting Siddhant rahasyam, written by Shri Mahaprabhuji!
SiddhantRahasya
Shraavanasyamale pakshe Ekaadashyaam mahanishi
Saakshaat Bhagwata proktam tadaksharshah ucchyate.1
In the midnight of Shraawan month's ekaadashi, what ShriKrishna told be I(ShriVallabhacharya) tell you here, word to word.
Now what Krishna told Mahaprabhuji is written here:
Brahmasambandh Karnat sarveshaam dehjeevayoh.
Sarvadoshanirvrittirhi doshah panchvidhah smritah.2
After attaining Brahmasambandh the doshas, sins which are to be assumed of 5 kinds in our Shashtras get washed off and the soul become free from all the sins!
Sahaja deshkaalotthah lok ved nirupitah.
Sanyogjah sparshjah na mantavyah kathamchana.3
Vedas, and scriptures say that doshas arising sahaj roop, from time being(kaal roop) coincidently(Sayong roop) and from touching people, not pure from body, heart and soul..(that I have already explained you in the prevous post). These doshas are notable according to Vedas.
Anyatha sarvadoshanaam na nivrittihi kathamchana
asarpit vastunaam tasmaadvarjanamaacharet.4
Without having Brahmasambandh, creatures cant gt rid off such doshas. Hence, Brahasambandh/aatmanivedan-surrendering our souls to Krishna is utmist responsibility of creature. Leave all those things which can't be offered to the Lord!
Nivedibhihi samarpyaiva sarwam kuryaditi stithihi.
Na matam deva devasya saamibhuktam samarpanam.5
Those who have got Brahmasambandh, should do all their actions after dedicating it to the Lord. Such is the maryaada of Bhakti Marga. Saamibhukt means the thing which is half used, half pure (impure) is not apt for the Lord and hence must not be offered.
Tasmaadaadau sarwa kaarye sarwa vastu samarpanam.
dattapahaarvachanam tatha cha sakalam hareh.6
Hence before doing any work, offer the things to the Lord. Dattapahaarvachanam(Not Using the offered thing) belongs to the principle of other marga (pooja/Karmakaand paddhatti) It does not apply to the path of love, according to the principle of Bhaktimarga, everything belongs to Shri Hari, hence after offering your things to the Lord, it can be used.
Na graahyamiti vaakyam hi bhinna marga param matam.
Sewakaanam yatha loke vyavahaarh prasiddhyati.7
Tatha karyam samarpyeiva sarwesham bhrahmataa tatah.7.5
Not using the thing once offered to the Lord belongs to the principle of other Marga, not Pushtimarga. In the world, offer everything to the Lord forst and to worldly practices in usual manner surrendering everything to the Lord, because by doing this everything attains Brahmataa(Godliness).
Gangaatwam sarva doshaanam gun doshaadivarnana
Gagatvena nirupya syaattadwad datrapi chaiv hi.8
Like all the impure things merge in Gangaji and become Gangamaya and becomes pure and after merger is worshipped as ONE FORM.i.e Ganga! Understand this fact while doing Aatmanivedan..that your soul is free from all doshas. The summary is this, like everything which gets into Gangaji becomes pure and attain Ganga bhaaw, that is feeling of purity, in the same way, after surrendering the soul to the Lord, soul attains Brahmabhaaw..(Divine feeling, which is uncanny, up from the worldliness!)
Iti ShriMadallabhachayra virachitam
Sidhhanta rahasyam samaptam.
ShriKrishna appeared to ShriMahaprabhuji @ the midnight..Mahaprabhuji offered Mishri and Pavitraa to Shri Krishna. Pavitra is a kind of colorful and a very soft and silky threas..
so celebrating this joy with Krishna devotees..both days of Shravan shukla paksha ekadashi (11th & 12th day of Shravan month shukla paksha..) are celebrated will zeal and ful devotion in PushtiMarga. Another reason of celebrating the 12th day is because on the very same day AacharyaShri Mahaprabhuji gaver Brahmasambandh to Damodardas Harsaniji. So he thus became the first Brahmasabandhi Pustimargiya Vaishnav.
If you remember then in our last posts, we saw how Damodardasji said that he did not understand what ShriKrishna told to Mahaprabhuji. This deny of damodardasji also has a reason, Look my dear frnds, that time Damodardasji wasnt give Brahmasambandh. Hence he could not understand the depth of Krishna's words. He would never have taken Brahmasambandh, if he woukld have been that able to understand Krishna's words. Guru-Shishya has a feeling of Lord and his servant. If Shishya understands the words and dept of Lord woithout Guru or his grace, then this feeling comes to an end, bcoz then we start thinking 'I understood this'
Bhaav of Shri Damodardasji.
**ShriGusainji (Mahaprabhuji's second son who is also an incarnation of Krishna..who is also worshipped in Panduranga Vitthala His story and why he is also Shri Krishna will be discussed later. Mahaprabhuji's divine marriage is also an interesting story I'll discuss it in detail later. )
Once, Shri Vitthalnathji 'Gusainji' asked Danodardasji- "O Damodardasji!! What do you feel Acharya Shri Mahaprabhuji is all about?''
Damodardasji replied- 'I worship and serve Acharya Mahaprabhuji more than I serve Krishna'
To this Gusainji asked- 'Why so?'
Damodardasji replied- 'O my Lord! Daata(the donor) is always greater than the Daan(donation)' The way Mahaprabhuji made every Vaishnav marry Krishna through Brahmasambandh, he has given the love and grace of his own beloved to us.
Friends, like Radhe Rani loved Krishna with her heart, ShriLalitha sakhi also loved Krishna in the same way, but the important thing is that these forms of Lord.. whether we talk of Radhe, Lalitha, Vishakha, Gopis or Mahaprabhuji.. they bless us and what they give in return is Krishna bhakti to Krishna lovers, the ability the right to serve him in the same way they love and Krishna. And women will understand it more that what does sharing his beloved with other of his lovers mean..This is a very big thing. That is why, all those who give Krishna's love, or Krishna himself to serve to various bhakts is more honourable than the God himself. After giving Brahmasambandh, Mahaprabhuji gave a swaroop of Krishna to his devotees,
If we talk of worldly lovers, do you know any such lover who would share his beloved's love with some other?😲 Off course they wont.😳 and giving your beloved to others... forever is a very big thing..πŸ‘That is why it is said and believed firmly in Pushtimarga- 'Ek bharoso ShriVallabh ko dujo Nandkishor'
Means first have faith in ShriVallabh and secondly on Shri Krishna -the child of Nand Baba.
Like Gopis captivated Krishna's heart in the same manner Mahaprabhuji, who is another form of Gopika's love has captivated Krishna, so only with Mahaprabhuji's grace, one can attain the love of Krishna forever!

Mahaprabhuji asks for 'Adharamrit'!

KrishnaDas Meghan, a Vaishnav, who lived in a place called Sauran. He was a follower of a yogi named Keshawanand. While doing Brij yaatra, Krishnadas ji Meghan saw Lord Krishna in Mahaprabhuji, whose beauty fails thousands of cupids! Havng this experience, Krishnadasji and some more Vaishnavas named Prabhudas Jalota, Ramdasji etc became the followers of Acharyashri Mahaprabhuji. Mahaprabhuji took all these Vaishnavas alongwith him and went to Vrindavan, Parasoli and they reached to Anyor. In Anyor, there lived one devotee named Sadu Pandey. Mahaprabhuji sat outside the house of Sadu Pandey. Looking at the beauty and glow of ShriMahaprabhuji all the residents of Brij Bhoomi talked about him in the same way the Mithila and Mathura vaasis talked when Shri Ram and Shri Krishna graced their places!
The residents talked like...
One said- "He seems to be some great person, look @ his eyes"
Other said "hey look at the glowing firy circle round him!"
All were mesmerised with his beauty and his brilliant aura!
Sadu Pandey came to know that some great person is sitting outside his house,
he said- "Please have something!"
Then, Krishnadasji said to Sadu Pandey- "He only taked things offered to Krishna! Nothing else!" Sadu Pandey had a wife named Bhawani, and a sweet little daughter named Naro. Shri Goverdhan nathji also called as 'Shrinathji' used to shower his special love and grace on the young girl Naro. It was adaily routine of Naro, to offer milk to Shrinathji in the morning and evening. But when sometimes she could not go to Shrinathji due to some household chores, Shrinathji himself used to call Naro's name and took the milk. But if after Shrinathji's constant calls, Naro couldnt go to Shrinathji, then he used to reach her house and drink milk with her hands, as if he's someone from her own family.πŸ˜†
Look frnds how merciful is our Krishna, the whole worold calls his name, but he calls his devotees name, he calls his every devotee to serve him, sooo blessed is Naro!
So, when Krishnadasji Meghan said to Sadu Pandey that Mahaprabhuji only takes Shri Krishna's prasaad and nothing else, at the same time, Shrinathji called from Giriraj shriGoverdhan hill- "O Naro!! Naro!!! Please bring me some milk dear!!
Naro replied- "O my sweet Lala!! Some guests have come to our house!"
Shrinathji said- "Guest have come? Okay Its good, But bring me some milk na"
Naro was filled with love and replied- " O my sweet Lala, Balihaari jaun" Just wait I bring it now!"
Naro took a bowl full of milk and went to the great Goverdhan hill.
At the very same time, Mahaprabhuji asked his follwer Damodardas Harsaniji- " Damla! Did you hear something?" Damodardas ji replied- "Oh yes my Lord I did!"
Mahaprabhuji reminded him- " Look this is the same voice which we heard in Jharkhand!! I think our Lord has appeared here only!! In the morning we'll go to the temple!"
Till the time, Naro returned after offering the milk to Shrinathji. Shri Mahaprabhuji told her- "O Naro! Please give me this bowl, is there anything left in it?"
Naro gladly answered- "O yes my Lord, there is some little of it left in the bowl But there is sooo much of milk in our house, I bring that for you"
Mahaprabhuji replied- No!! Please wait Naro! I want the same milk which is left, no matter its in drops, but I want that!!"
Naro gave the bowl to Mahaprabhuji and he happliy had the Adharamrit ('Shrinathji's prasaad')
Then, Sadu Pandey prayed Mahaprabhuji- "O Lord! Please make us your followers too! Please give us Lord's name." Mahaprabhuji accpeted his prayer and made the whole Pandey family, his follwer. Sadu Pandey desired that Mahaprabhuji should eat something from his house. Mahapabhuji fulfilled his desire, and made Sadu Pandey blessed and happy by accpeting everything he offered.
In the night, all the Brij vaasis and Sadu Pandey sat with Mahaprabhuji, Mahaprabhuji asked "Up above the Giriraj ShriGoverdhan hill, Devdaman (another name of Shrinathji) has appeared, I'd feel so blessed if you tell me the whole incident of his apperance."
Sadu Pandey replied- "O Lord! You are his very own form, then also you're asking?"
Mahaprabhuji just smiled!
Sadu Pandey said- " Because you have chosen me to tell you the incident,. I'll tell you how he appeared and how did we know it was none other than Devdaman!...Sadu Pandey told the whole incident..

Sadu Pandey describes 'How Shrinathji appeared?'

Guys we ended up wth dat ShriMahaprabhuji wants to know the whole incidence of apperance of Shri Goverdhan nathji(Shrinathji). Sadu Pandey who lived in the plzce tells Accharyashri the whole incident.
Sadu Pandey narrated, -O Lord! There was a cowherd who used to take our cows for grazing. There was a Brahmin's cow, who was bigger than tghe other cows and was some different frm other cows, the cow used to accompany the cowherd and his cows. When the cow returned home, the Brahmin used to take out her milk. But a strange thing used to happen everytime, such a big fat cow, who grazed alot gave such a little milk...! The Brahmin thought, the cowherd must have taken out her milk.
In the evening, when the corherd returned, the Brahmin angrily asked- "Why brother? What is it? Why do you take out my cow's milk?
The cowherd replied- " What are you taliking about? Without any evidence how can you blame me? This is not right! Today, you have told this thing to me, so I'll keep an eye on the cow.
In the morning, the cowherd took away the cows. He kept a firm watch on the cow.
What the cowherd saw...the cow glided on the top of the great Goverdhan hill. The cowherd quickly followed her. He saw that there was a rock with an opening and above the hole there stood the same big fat cow and she was showering milk on its own upon that rock! When the cow had showered the whole milk from her udder, she went down the hill. The cowherd was both confused and trembled, he moved closer to the rock and saw the hole. In the evening too, the cow went above the great Goverdhan and showered whole of her milk in the hole. The cowherd maintained a distance and saw the whole scene and informed what he saw to the Brahmin. The Brahmin was astonished to know this and did not believe the cowherd. The cowherd said- "Okay you yourself come with me tommorrow and I'll show it to you!"
In the morning, cowherd took the Brahmin alongwith him. The Brahmin saw all the incidence..the pouring of milk by the cow on the same rock into the hole...he could not believe his eyes. He told the incident to all the Brijvaasis.
Everyone was surprised to know such a strange incidence. Sadu Pandey who was narrating the incidence to Mahaprabhuji said- "O Lord Then all of us began to discuss about the reason of this strange incidence." Then, a very old Brijvaasi said -" I've heard that where there is some wealth, cow showers its milk." All of us reached above the hill. We all saw the rock and an opening on the rock. Then everyone put their effort to lift up the rock to see what was inside it.. then we saw that there stood a very beautiful 7 year old child in a position that his mouth was near the hole and everyone understood that this child drinks the cow's milk. O Lord! We all began to say- Oh it was this wealth we all were talking about ha ha ha! This is the true welath! Ha ha ha" Everyone laughed! Acharyashri! From that day the child accepts whatever milk, curd or butter we offer him, he plays with our children. We asked his name and he told us that he is Devdaman. Then we got it that he is not a normal child who could live without water and food under the rock, he is the lord of the mountain. Some old residents said that he looks exactly like the same kid who protected our land from Indra's and from the same day we all began to worship the child as Devdaman.
Alonwith Shrinathji, three more dieties appeared, one was Sankarshana who appeared from Sankarshan Kund, The second diety named Govindji appeared from Govind Kund, and the thir one named Daani Rayji appeard from Daani ghaat. All these dieties appeared at one time.
Sadu Pandey continued-" O Lord! You are a great soul! You know everything. In this world the Lord himself shows his grace his powers and his form so that his lovers can sing and dance in his praise and attain that divine ecstasy!
ShriMahaprabhuji became full of joy on hearing such a divine incidence, the appearance of his lord, his beloved, his very own, his dear Shri KRISHNA, SHRINATHJI, DEVDAMAN, and what else his devotees call him as..! Gopaldasji who was with Mahaprabhuji at that time sang with praise- "Apni leela te vadan pote kari ucchar aanand adhik deedho."
Means the Lord from his leela gave incomparable joy and ecstasy to his lovers!
Hope guys you must be feeling happy on hearing this incident!
Jai Shri krishna!
 My dear frns n gr8 devotees of Krishna! Till now u must have know abt how Shrinathji incarnated wth him which of his other forms incarnate. Now we will read abt the most b'ful chapter of Mahaprabhuji's life that is his frst meeting wth Shrinathji! Shrinathji took birth just bcoz he cud not bear the separation of ShriVallabh to whom he sent on the Earth to reduce the pain of Krishna's separation.

The frst meeting of Mahaprabhuji and Shrinathji @ the Goverdhan hill

Early in the morning, Shri Mahaprabhuji took his Vaishnavas along wth him n went to the Goverdhan hill.
Shrinathji saw Mahaprabhji frm the hill, and he himself came forward and hugged Mahaprabhuji as if a child hugs his mother wth love. Mahaprabhuji also hugged him wth all the devotion and love filled in his heart. This is how they met for the first time. One of the Vaishnava named Gopaldasji sung a pada-
"Harkhete saamaa aaviya Shri Goverdhan Uddharan."
Means very delighfully the Lord who rosethe goverdhan hill came forth and met Mahaprabhuji.
As I said my dear frnds that there's a b'ful chain btw Mahaprabhuji-Vaishnavas and Shrinathji.
Lets see how..Frnds, on Krishna's command Mahaprabhuji went to Earth frm Golok, so tht those devotees who are dying in the viraha taap of Krishna can soothe their lives and. Then Krishna himself produced a tejpunja fire form incarnated frm his face, this is how Mahaprabhuji is Krishna himself who reincarnated himself in Kaliyug to soothe the thirsty eyes of his lovers and give them the taste of Bhaktirasa and provide them salvation which directly leaves the jeevas to Krishna very own abode called 'GOLOKA' Bt the thing was Krishna and Mahaprabhuji loved each other sooo much that they cudnt live wthout each other, this is one reason that Mahaprabhuji is also called ShriVallabh, i.e. beloved of Lord.
Krishna knew that my Vallabhacharyaji will not be able to bear his separation coz how long a face can live wthout its body, so the time when Mahaprabhuji took birth, at the same time Krishna's lotus face appeared @ Goverdhan hill as Shrinathji.
But the question is that why did Mahaprabhuji incarnated Shrinathji form that is Gioverdhan giridhari leela roop Krishna pay attention to the leela.
Actually you all need no intro to the leela, Mahaprabhuji thought that Indra did a serious crime towards the cows, the children, women, men of Brij, the cultivation by lashing heavy rains. Bt even after such a severe crime Krishna gave him the daan of mercy when he surrendered himself. now it was Kaliyug, where ppl commit no less severe crimes than Indra did, so for that particular leela should be reminded that is of the mercy giving Lord who can even forgive such ppl who do sins greater than mountains. So that no craeture no matter how sinful he is can berefty himself frm coming to the Lotus feet of the Lord. So Mahaprabhuji and Krishna both decided to incarnate Shrinathji form of Krishna taht symbolises the leela of mercifulness and the protector of devotees. Here it is focussed that Shrinathji is such a merciful Lord that when Indra lashed heavy rains krishna assumed this sin as if Indra is offering a service of providing water. Mahaprabhuji enlightens that Krishna is sooo merciful that he treats even sins done to him by ppl as his service, have u seen any1 else who can do such a gr8 mercy. So Krishna treated it as if Indra is offering water to wash himself (or u can say Krishna, the very merciful Lord assumed Indra's fury as an abhishek that was done over Goverdhan hill) after he had the meals frm Brijvaasis. Like if a child does some mischief his mother can slap him, but what to say for Shrinathji that he even accepts the sins done to him as if its service in other terms (other hint Putna uddhar)
Shrinathji then told Mahprabhuji-O Mahaprabhuji! Please make me sit on a throne and tell my sewa vidhi (how to offerr me services to my devotees) Then Mahaprabhuji placed Shrinathji and made him sit on the throne in a very small b'ful temple which Mahaprabhuji commanded the ppl to built.
First meeting
Next time when I updt we'll discuss abt who was the frst person who was given Shrinathji's service!😊
Jai Shri Krishna!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by arun-deeps - 12 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail

Jai Shri Krishna to all!

Nice to be back!😊

NEW UPDATE
Ram Das Chauhaan offered Shrinathji's service

Ram Das Chauhan, a great devotee, who used to loose himself in Krishna bhajans. Once, Ramdasji prayed Mahaprabhuji and requested him- "O Lord! I've been worshipping in this cave of the Great Goverdhan for you! O lord! Please accept me now! Mahaprabhuji was filled with mercy and love for Ramdasji and he acepted him as his follower.
Mahaprabhuji told Ramdasji- O dear! From now u serve Shrinathji.
Ramdasji replied- But O lord! I've never ever offered service beacuse I dont know what rules are to be followed in sewa, I dont know how to do sewa, then how can I do it?
Mahaprabhuji smiled and said lovingly- O Ramdas! The most important thing in sewa is love you offer to the Lord coz our krishna is Bhaavna pradhaan i.e for him emotions and true love of his devotees matters the most, he doesnt see that how ignorant a bhakt is, he just looks at one thing and that is LOVE. If then also you have some feeling like you dont know about sewa, then I'll teach you my dear. Mahaprabhuji adorned Shrinathji with a peetambar, mor mukut with a moon shining on that veryu cute crown. Shrinathji looked very beautiful in that Shringaar. Mahaprabhuji explained- O Ramdas! Since u want Shrinathji to be served with the sewa rules, so, I tell you what you have to do.
The first thing you have to do is bath in Govind Kund regularly, then, bring a churn filled from Govind Kund's water, as Krishna used to bath in this Kund. Then bath Shrinathji. Then, as I've did Shrinathji's Shringaar you adorn him likewise. Then, from Krishna's will whatever you get, you offer it to Shrinathji and from that prasaad you get, you spent your life and be blessed! Brajvaasis used to offer butter, curd, butter-milk adn milk to Shrinathji, Mahaprabhuji added some more bhogs which are to be offered daily. Mahaprabhuji told his brajvaasi followers- O my dear ones! Shrinathji is our everything! So  please serve him with love and tender him alot. You must serve him carefully just feel like he's a lil kid and take care of him like that. Saying these words Mahaprabhuji went ahead and continued his Braj yaatra. For twenty years, Ramdas Chauhan served Shrinathji on Giriraj ji.

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

First of all, sorry a million times. Like I said in your shop, I was behind on quite a few threads, so I took my time in reaching here. But that is no excuse, I understand, and apologize.

The story which you presented is a very sweet one behena! Ramdasji was, even before meeting Mahaprabhuji, in an elevated platform of bhakti. He eagerly wanted to serve, and once he was guided in the right direction, he kept serving the Lord all of his life. We can only hope that one day we will achieve a level of bhakti like that.

And once we are there, then Krishna will instruct us himself on how to do bhakti correctly, as Mahaprabhuji himself was an avatar of Krishna.

Thank you for posting this, my sweet behena!

Hare Krishna! Hare Hare!!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail

Hey guys m updting d thread..again

NEWUPDATE  The power of Mahaprabhuji's devotees

One day, Mahaprabhuji was sitting under a tree named Sanketvat. So many Krishna lover vaishnavas used to offer curd (dahi bhog)  to krishna. At that very point of time, Mahaprabhuji thought..."If I had some curd @ this time, I would have offerd it to my Thakurji Krishna!"
Prabhudas Jalota was a devotee of Mahaprabhuji. He knew what's Mahaprabhuji's wish. He went to a nearby village and knocked a gwalin's door
She asked- "Who is it??"
Prabhudasji said-"Plz open d door I need some curd now!"
Gwalini aksed- What wud you give me a coin or two..you seem to be a Vaishnav, then you're capable of giving me moksha, give me moksha only then I'll give you d curd.
Prabhudasji thought, if I dont give her moksha than my Lord Mahaprabhuji's wish will remain unfulfilled...he said Okay I give you Moksha...
Gwalini was in some doubt she said- "How can I believe, give me some proof to show to d Yamdoots. coz I'm not that very Punyasheela lady who can get salvation like that"
Prabhudasji said-Okay Okay! I give it in writing..Salvation give! and below it I give my signatures..
Gwalini agreed She gave him curd..Prabhudasji took d curd and gave it to Mahaorabhuji...
            After sometime, the Gwalini left her body.with that peice of paper in her hand.. when Yamdoots came...they saw whats that shining in her hand?
Thats a paper...with a Vaishnav signature over it...they cudnt take her to Yamlok...and in a sec there arrived Vishnudoots and took her very respectfully to Haridham...
It is a fact that Mahaprabhuji did all that to bring forth his devotees strength..like Ramji's power is there after Hanumanji...

Jai SHri Krishna! 
Edited by arun-deeps - 12 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank you for updating, Gunu gyaani πŸ€— will read both the ones I miss and respond as soon as I can!