Mahaprabhu ShrimadVallabhacharyaji ** updt **PG16

Posted: 13 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna!!

m too small to start a topic on such a gr88888 personality...who is Jagadguru...
m talking of no one else bt Jagadguru ShrimadVallabhacharyaji...if U r interested to know many divine incidents of his life, his birth, his leelas...n how n why he is called Jagadguru...why is he called LordKrishna's mukhaavtaar...how he was different from normal humans...den plzzz visit n know abt dis gr888888 Lord...who can be a mere saint for gyaanmaargis...bt is d GOD in reality for d Premmargis...for d Vaishnavas...
All bhakts r invited..come n enjoy d bhaktiras...d leela of jagadguru..
INDEX
INTRODUCTION-pg2
Birth of JAGADGURU - pg3
ShriVallabh aashray pad by Soordasji vdo-pg3   
Education of Shrivallabh & becoming the Vaakpati-pg4
The Beginning of Prithvi Parikrama-pg4
  Divine incident @ frst Bhaarat yaatra-pg4
Damodardas Harsaaniji comes to shelter-pg5
Shashtrartha in Vidyanagar-pg5
Debate and victrory of Mahaprabhuji and Kanakabhishek-pg6
Edited by arun-deeps - 11 years ago
Hi shweetie-pie Gunu!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 Welcome to the forum, have missed you a lot the past few days!😭😭😭😭😭😭 But I'm soooooooooooooo glad to see you again.😛😛😛 How are you?

Wow, amazing thread you created, your first post in this forum is spectacular!👏👏 Would love to know more about Shrimad Vallabhacharyaji.😃

And this siggie is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, amazing job!😍

Please do post more info!⭐️ Btw, your new avi is sooooooooooooooo cute, Vidya did an amazing job!😲👏 Please do share it with everyone else in the Creation Gallery!😃
Greattt post Gunu!!!

Will def. post some stuff I know! But by sunday...I am busy in the last 2-3 days @ home 😳

Love the sig!
Great post Gunia!

I'm really happy to read about him! Will post some more stuff tomorrow!
wowwwwwwww
very nice topic on SAINT VALLABHACHARYAJI
& very nice siggy !!!
BEAUTIFUL topic Gunu, and welcome to your new home 🤗 Kahaan mila itna sundar idea 😉 Can't wait for all the info and the miraculous stories... do enlighten us!!! Shrinathji ki Jai!
Great topic Gunia! 😃
Would love to know more about him 😊 Please do post and enlighten us 😃 
Nice to see you here 😊 🤗 🤗
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hi shweetie-pie Gunu!!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 Welcome to the forum, have missed you a lot the past few days!😭😭😭😭😭😭 But I'm soooooooooooooo glad to see you again.😛😛😛 How are you?

Wow, amazing thread you created, your first post in this forum is spectacular!👏👏 Would love to know more about Shrimad Vallabhacharyaji.😃

And this siggie is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, amazing job!😍

Please do post more info!⭐️ Btw, your new avi is sooooooooooooooo cute, Vidya did an amazing job!😲👏 Please do share it with everyone else in the Creation Gallery!😃

Awwwww....I missed U too Janu Di!!! sis U're my jaaaaan...
m good Janu di...hope so r U W*H kripa Krishna ki
Awwww...m glad dat all U guys r soooooooo enthusiastic n sooooo supporting...muaaaaaaahhhhhhhh luv yaI wud also feel pleasure sharing info abt Shrimad Vallabhacharyaji W*H ya all
Thanx a tonne for liking my siggiem soooooo glad U really liked it
Btw yaaaa...I too luv my avi to loads.... Vidya is a rockstarso...plzzz tell me dat where can I share d avi.... can U plzzz provide me d link for d same
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Greattt post Gunu!!!

Will def. post some stuff I know! But by sunday...I am busy in the last 2-3 days @ home 😳

Love the sig!
Most welcome sis!! will wait for d enlightenment U through on dis divine topic...
no problm post @ ease ...
thanx a tonne for liking d siggie
Originally posted by sita11

wowwwwwwww
very nice topic on SAINT VALLABHACHARYAJI
& very nice siggy !!!

Awwww...thanx a bazzillion Seeeeete! 
diiiii....m shooooo glad U like my work  hun...
luv ya

Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago