I found dem on his FB a/c

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow, thanks a lot, Gunu! He looks like a very nice man in real life too.😃
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks Gunia i really like Nitish as Shri Krishna !!!
good to c his pics after such a long time !!
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

^ My pleasure Parina Di...😳 

Ya Nitish was gr8888 as Shri Krishna👏
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Debina in a new game show:

Endemol now brings 'Wipe Out' to India; to air on Imagine..

Tuesday, December 07, 2010 | 2:55:34 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Endemol now brings 'Wipe Out' to India; to air on Imagine..

Wipe Out, the world's biggest television obstacle race is in the making and will soon launch on Imagine..

After bringing Feat Factor in the form of Khatron Ke Khiladi to India, Endemol will now bring in their action-packed family entertainment game show 'Wipe Out' into the homes of the Indian TV audience!!

Yes, you heard it right!! Wipe Out is the show in which contestants from all walks of life compete in the world's biggest television obstacle race to win a coveted title and a big cash prize. In each episode, twenty-four intrepid contestants - male and female, young and old, fit and not-so-fit - take on four new gruelling obstacle courses. They will have to go thro' demanding challenges that includes racing down a slippery slope, or crossing a series of precarious giant bouncy balls etc. With muscle, grit, entertainment, action, impact and spectacular wipe-outs, this really is survival of the fittest.

Endemol India will now launch its first season of Wipe Out on Imagine, the shoot of which will start soon in Argentina. Endemol's international set for Wipe Out is based in Argentina.

We hear that the contestants are being tested for their physical grit, will power, and many such attributes before they are sent into the major obstacle race.

Our source states, "The show will be shot in units, and each unit will comprise of a certain number of contestants. The first unit has already left for Argentina yesterday. Lots of big names from the Hindi television industry have been approached".

Akashdeep Saigal is scheduled to make his comeback with the show. Shabbir Ahluwalia, Amit Sareen, Karishma Tanna, Payal Rohatgi, Debina Bonnerjee, Raja Chaudhary, Priyadarshini Singh (from Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega), Kushal Punjabi are some of the names that have been more or less finalized.

In fact, Debina, Raja, Priyadarshini, Payal have taken their flight yesterday to be part of the show. Few other names that are floating around include Manish Goel, Jay Bhanushali, Bakhtiyaar Irani, Chetan Hansraj, Gaurav Chopra, Kirti Kelkar, Mouni Roy etc.

Karishma Tanna confirmed to us that she is doing the show Wipe Out. We tried our best to call Shabbir, Amit Sareen, Kushal Punjabi, Akashdeep but we could not get in touch with them.

Chetan Hansraj told us, "I did not take up the show due to certain reasons".

Jay Bhanushali expressed that he was really interested in taking the show, but his dates were not free. "I am doing DID Doubles presently and could not take it up".

Gaurav Chopra told us, "Talks are on, but nothing is finalized yet".

Bhaktiyaar simply denied that such a show was offered to him.

We tried calling Saurabh Tewary, Programming Head, Imagine but he was not available for comments.

We hear that a huge list of celebrities from all walks of life is being considered for this show, and this list is just a humble beginning…

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Kaun Bada Cartoon Hain Yaar???

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 | 7:17:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Kaun Bada Cartoon Hain Yaar???

Check out which cartoon characters your favorite telly stars relate themselves to...

"Arre woh toh bohot cartoon dikta hain", is a statement that is made so often!! But have you ever thought about your resemblance with any of your favorite cartoon characters?

Tellybuzz asked some of the telly stars certain toony questions. Just have a look at it..

Which cartoon character you resemble the most and why?
I would compare myself with Mickey Mouse as he is very cute and at the same time he is not girlish. I am mostly the dare devil kind. At the same time I love the character Dexter, and that's why I have named my dog Dexter. 

Which is the character that you hate the most?
I never like the character Magica De Spell from the cartoon Duck Tales. She has a weird hairstyle and whenever I see people with that hairstyle I remember her.

Any comic book that you loved reading several times?
I had read almost all comics and I remember reading Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Sleeping beauty a lot of times as the book was small and had beautiful pictures. I was floored by the way Prince Charming comes and wakes the beauties in both the stories
...PARiNA... thumbnail

Zeb Khan has an unfortunate 'glassy' moment

Wednesday, December 08, 2010 | 2:11:47 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Zeb Khan has an unfortunate 'glassy' moment

Zeb Khan who is presently essaying the role of Tribhuvan in Colors' Rishton Se Badi Pratha has gotten 22-24 stitches on his wrist due to an accident that happened recently..

Zeb Khan who is presently playing the role of Tribhuvan in COLORS' Rishton Se Badi Pratha met with an unfortunate incident recently outside his house. The actor was exiting from his gate when some workmen carrying a huge glass collided with the actor.

Our source from the sets of Pratha tells us, "Zeb is not shooting with us today. He has badly injured his wrist and has got stitches put. He is taking rest at the moment".

Tellybuzz gave a call to wish Zeb Khan  a speedy recovery and he told us, "I was just getting out of the gate when some men who were unloading the glass unintentionally banged on to me and I ended up getting around 23 to 24 stitches on the right hand wrist.  The bleeding simply did not stop and the doctors have asked me to keep my hand upright for nearly 48 hours. I will not beable to shoot for Pratha for a day or two, and I hope I feel better after this forced break. I am eager to get back to shooting for my show, as a lot of interesting tracks are coming up in the show".

We wish Zeb a speedy recovery!!!Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

https://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8270-zeb-khan-has-an-unfortunate-glassy-moment.htm
...PARiNA... thumbnail

RS Ramayan Limca record Pics

from SagarArts FanPage on FB