Hi allπŸ˜ƒ
Here r some pics of our Ramji Arun Govil frm movie Gangadham😳
See Ramji with a fluteπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Parina Di-
wooooooooooo gr8888888888 find on FB πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hope we cud have got some snaps frm d making of Ramayan..or some off screen pics
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

New names add to the list of Wipe Out

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 | 4:36:07 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    1 Comments
New names add to the list of Wipe Out

Imagine TV's upcoming show Wipe Out gets more name in the list...

Tellybuzz has already reported about Imagine TV's new action packed game show Wipe Out which is based on the concept of AXN's popular show by the same name. We also revealed that the game will be hosted by none other than the Baadshah of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan.

The show constitutes 22 celebrities, a few of whose names were already reported by Tellybuzz to be Akashdeep Saigal, Shabir Ahluwalia, Amit Sareen, Karishma Tanna, Payal Rohatgi, Debina Bonnerjee, Raja Chaudhari ,Priyadarshini Singh (from Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega) and Kushal Punjabi.

To add on to the list we bring you a few more confirmed names to you and here they are;  Ashima Bhalla, , Natasha Suri Miss India World 2006, Narayani Shastri, Bhaktyaar Irani, Rohit Verma, Dimpy Mahajan and Mink .

These contestants have already landed in Argentina and the shoot has already begun for the show.

We hope the contestants will be in their old form when they return in January 2011.

Tellybuzz wishes a good luck and a healthy show for all the contestants!!!

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Saranya Valsarajan

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Gurmeet's Recent Blog Entry: http://gurmeetdebina.india-forums.com/

Disappointed....

Posted On:09 December 2010 at 12:00am

Comment: 1373

View: 35579

Dear all

This is gurmeet here. I thought a lot about it, I thought I will forgive and forget. But then again I thought I need to make myself clearly understood. If all of u have the right of voicing your opinion, then so do I .

I need to make it loud and clear that this blog belongs to Debina and me. It is our personal blog wherein we open our personal life to you.  People get to know about our professional life anyway - which project we are doing, with whom we are working, how we are performing - it is all in front of you all.

What you don't come to know is our personal life like what we are doing after the shooting is over or what we do when we are not shooting, our likes dislikes etc .

About Debina's fans I would not complain. As they have accepted me in her life with perfect ease. But my fans who claim to be my fans only, seem to be full of vengeance . I love the way you all love me. But I am made up of all the things around me in my life. I would not be me (the gurmeet choudhary that I am today) without my family, friends and my fiance. The water, the air, the earth has all its share of influence to shape me up the way I am , and I cant do without them - similarly the people in my personal life has made me what I am today and I feel crippled without them. They are my strength, my backbone, my pillar of support.  

Standing highest amongst all to provide me immense strength has been Debina. It does not matter how much I love her. But her love is the strength for me. Today unfortunately I am scared to put any update in my blog.  Lest u all start abusing me. Yes I would say abusing me bcos everything about me is me. Our relationship is me,an integral part of me.  I was skeptical to put about dexter lest u start saying that I don't look good with him, or I should throw him away bcos I look good with some so and so stray dog in some serial of mine.  U guys request me to put about my parents? Why? So that u get the chance to say I look good with my screen parents?

As for debina's the last that I could say is she is not only an integral part of my life, but me. I am lucky to have her in my life. Imagine what she has in her to make me submit to her whichever part of the world she is in.

Love u debi..

If u all continue abusing me.. I simply have to pull off my blog thinking that u only like my screen image and can do away watching me act. may be I am giving u the chance to enter into my world and hurl stones at me.

Sincerely,

Gurmeet

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS BEING MODERATED AND THUS COMMENTS MAY TAKE TIME TO APPEAR ON THE BLOG!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Previous Blog Entry: http://gurmeetdebina.india-forums.com/

Our Wonderful Journey With Dexter

Posted On:03 December 2010 at 12:00am

Comment: 348

View: 14745

Hey Guys,

U all must have heard a lot about DEXTER, Our big boy.  Debina and I have been talking to each other recently about how fast Dexter has grown up.  Its like he's a big at a blink of our eyes.  Every time we see him, we tell ourselves that its only yesterday that he came into our lives when he could barely walk and would be up at nights squeaking.  Debina took care of him like a mom and today he is his dad's naughty yet good big boy.  And most of all he is an integral part of our lives.

Come today we want to share images of his transition and journey with us.  If you go through the pictures in order you will see how he has grown up from a little baby into a tough young man.

Love,

Gurmeet

NOTE: THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED FOR COMMENTS! PLEASE CHECK A NEWER ENTRY TO POST COMMENTS!
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello guys!!!

Here's some info abt Arun Govil on Wikipedia

Hope U like it...
Janu Di n all...we were celebrating Arunji's B'day cosiderinf year 1955 as his D.O.B...but in wikipedia it has been shown 1958....I think we should follow 1958 instead of 1955...right??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Otherwise if he's gonna see our B'day celebration he wud😑😑 coz we made him 3 yrs olderπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arun Govil

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arun Govil (Hindi: ???? ?????, Urdu: ????? ?????) (born 12 January 1958) is an award-winning Indian actor, producer and director. He has acted in various HindiBhojpuriOriya and Telugu movies. He is best known for playing Ramin Ramanand Sagar's hit television series Ramayan (1986).

Arun Govil
Born 12 January 1958
Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
Occupation Actor, producer, director
Spouse Shrilekha

Contents

[hide]
  • 1 Personal life
    • 1.1 Family
    • 1.2 Religious beliefs
  • 2 Career
    • 2.1 Actor
    • 2.2 Producer
  • 3 Filmography
    • 3.1 Films
    • 3.2 Television
  • 4 References

[edit]Personal life

Arun Govil was born in Ramnagar near MeerutUttar Pradesh. He got his formal education at Meerut University, where he had acted in some plays, His father wanted him to be a goverment servant, no matter how small the post is. He wanted Arun to become a babu, but Arun wanted to do something big, for which people remember him for ages. At the small age of 17, he moved to Bombay (in 1975) for the purpose of starting his own business. He would later find his way into acting.

[edit]Family

Govil is the youngest of four brothers, one of whom is married to Tabassum, a former child actress. His father was a government officer. Govil is married to Shrilekha, an actress. They have a son and a daughter.

[edit]Religious beliefs

Govil describes himself as "not particularly religious" and says he would attend Ram-lila plays as a child to please his more religious mother. He currently serves as president of Lakshmi Narayan Dham, an organization that works under Brahmarishi Shri Kumar Swami, who gives "beej mantras" (secret incantations) to people that allegedly remove their worries and illnesses.

[edit]Career

[edit]Actor

Govil got his first break in Indian cinema from acting in the 1977 film Paheli. He later starred in other films such asSawan Ko Aane Do (1979), Saanch Ko Aanch Nahin (1979), Ayaash (1982) and Itni Si Baat (1981).

Ramanand Sagar cast Govil as Vikramaditya in his television series Vikram Aur Betaal and Rama in his highly successful television series Ramayan, for which he won the Uptron Award for "Best Actor in a Leading Role" in 1988. His role as Rama provided great exposure to him and led to him being cast in other religious-based roles, including Harishchandra in Vishwamitra (TV series). He also worked in Oriya movies like Bidhira Bidhan (1989) and many Telugu movies like Edu Kondalaswamy (1991), Govindha Govindha (1993), and Great Robbery (1996).

[edit]Producer

He later set up a production company with his Ramayan co-star Sunil Lahiri. In addition, he produced Mashaal, a TV series based on the Indian independence movement, in which he also starred and which was co-produced by and co-starred his wife Shrileikha.

[edit]Filmography

[edit]Films

• Paheli (1977)
  • Sawan Ko Aane Do (1979)
  • Saanch Ko Aanch Nahin (1979)
  • Raadha Aur Seeta (1979)
  • Judaai (1980)
  • Jiyo To Aise Jiyo (1981)
  • Itni Si Baat (1981)
  • Shradhanjali (1981)
  • Gumsum (1982)
  • Ayaash (1982)
  • Barrister (1982)
  • Jawalaa Dahej Ki (1982)
  • Lal Chunariyaa (1983)
  • Himmatwala (1983)
  • Justice Chaudhury (1983)
  • Aasmaan (1984)
  • Kanoon Meri Mutthi Mein (1984)
  • Ram Tera Desh (1984)
  • Karmyudh (1985)
  • Do Dilon Ki Dastaan (1985)
  • Yudh (1985)
  • Baadal (1985)
  • Lallu Ram (1985)
  • Dilwaala (1986)
  • Maashuka (1987)
  • Bidhira Bidhan (1989)
  • Edu Kondalaswamy (1991)
  • Govindha Govindha (1993)
  • Muqabla (1993)
  • Kanoon (1994)
  • Shanivrat Mahima (1995)
  • Hathkadi (1995)
  • Great Robbery (1996)
  • Dhaal: The Battle of Law Against Law (1997)
  • Do Ankhen Barah Hath (1997)
  • Lav Kush (1997)

[edit]Television

• Vikram Aur Betaal
  • Ramayan (1987)
  • Luv Kush (1989)
  • Kaise Kahoon (2001)
  • Basera (2000)
  • Ehsaas - Kahani Ek Ghar Ki
  • Phulwanti (Doordarshan Series)
  • Buddha
  • Aparajita(DD National)
  • Massian di Raat (Punjabi)(DD National)
  • Jai Veer Hanuman
  • Karawaas
  • Zindagi Navrang hai
  • Mrityunjay
  • Pal Chhin(1999-2000)
  • Sanjhi(2002 Zee Tv)
  • Supriya(Sab Tv)
  • Antaraal(DD)
  • Hamara Apna ghar
  • Gayatri Mahima (DD)
  • Zindagi teri meri kahani hai(Sahara one)
  • Jeet (Star plus)
  • Antariksh (Star plus)
  • Kartavya (Zee Tv)
  • Sarhadein
This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gajendra Chauhan and Pankaj Dheer will be shown in a new serial on Colors..called Vidhwa (widow) it will start somewhere in jan :)
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing it dear :)

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Thanks for the info, Aradhana.😊
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aditi Sajwan in Mahima Shani Dev Ki