*#Devil's Den*#:Chaanta Laga..Haii Laga-2

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes we r super phaast again😎😆..Sinse our Last Den completed 150 pages..so heres presenting our new Den😃

Link to the Previous Den

DISCLAIMER
The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read it n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "Hui Mein Parineeta" C-nite video till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!  
- Devils of the Devil's Den-

THE DEVIL'S NOTE
If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

DEVIL'S PLEDGE
All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me

"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD"
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers"

**********************************************************************************

Note 1 - Kreations Corner😉
We made an IF a/c (account) called: Devilsden Purpose of this a/c is to:
1) PM all buddies in one go (in case of emergencies)
2) Create & update Kreations Corner for the Den.
3) Now Say "thenk u" to Mehr (SecretKeeper) for it!

Note 2  - Don't QUOTE
Use the "@" format while answering Varna u will get Sphasial Chain Mail, SamJ!😡

Note 3 - 
New rules for den creations
1. After the 1st den, subsequent dens can be opened by any1 who is online when the first den reaches 150 pages.  Juss post the old den's link in the new one.  N leave new Den's link in the old one.

Lets Start the Brainstorming Sessions again😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Ok here is my take on SBS both on and off-screen tamashas😃

From the serial POV,I feel Office scene will come tomorrow..today they might show self-analysis from both sides🤔..I get a feeling MSK will go in silent mode completely...and Geet will repent for the slap because she is always against physical violence ..she repented for raising her hand even in that outhouse scene...mayb it will work like reverse psychology on MSK because Geet's repentence will make MSK feel guilty here for whatever he did......Geet's character never really enjoys seeing the sight of someone else's humiliation because she herself has gone through lots of humiliation in her life😭..she even stopped MSK from slapping Dev..remember everyone ?😊..so she will not enjoy or feel proud after slapping MSK... and that will make MSK feel more stupid in front of her😃

Now Coming to off-screen tamasha of these two😆..ek toh why GC was chance marofying to hold DD's fingers just to prove that his r better ??hmmmmm🤔...then on the sets there r so many people around..so why DD was only interested to feed GC there when he brings food from home daily ??🤔.,..hmmmmm ...If that fedding session is shown in the episode ..then gaye bhains paani mein🤣..but if its off-screen feeding going on..then will hv to join some serious dots here🤓😆😆...

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

jump jump jump...to new den.... lol

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Zee - haila u cudnt sleep well last night??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...... u wanted to fall in water too????
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Waise, if u remember last time Geet wanted to slap Maan when he accused her for money, she was the one who run after him in the song (Teri Deewani) lolzzzzzz =)) ☺️, this time she is feeling so bad that she did it, so she might eheem eheem do more than running after him =)) ☺️

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
chaanta lagne par
maan ko mila zoro ka jhatka
daadi da munda bigad gaya
geet so muh modkar gustaakhi maf na kiya....

😆

is that what you think is gonna happen?? 😆
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ayesha...

watch it..was a good epi

me tho watched the thappad "n" times

btw wat is khantaap ?
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@jyoti...i think half the dots are already joined....☺️
and bang on about the show....👍🏼
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
someone realized it is not fruitful to eat only apple.
apple a day keeps (dil ka) doctor away, but if (dil ka) doctor is fruity then...🤣
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jyo: by the looks of it..it sounds Off screen bit only☺️.......but why did GC say that he will have it later.....did u read his lips😍...was he saying something like that to DD when she offered him the Parata...........

@Zee Di: when it comes to GurTi and Maaneet..our imigination has no boundries☺️.....anything can happen u see😉..anything....u get my point na di😉