Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

awesome Gunia texture and the quote is superb

Thanx a tonne...btw Ur Meerabai + meghan as Krishna siggies were also superb!! Luvd d glow U do on the siggies!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedo

Gunia, thank you for such swweeet comments always Sis! πŸ€—

Very very very beautiful siggys dear! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ My fav is the second one! πŸ˜³  I just love your blending style!

Thanx a tonne dear sis!! just love you for commenting shoooooooooo shweeeeeeeeeeetly!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanx for ur constant love n support!!😳
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

RS Shri Krishna (one of my fav RadheKrishna scenes)

-Janu

woowwwwwwwwww dis siggie is very very shwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeet diii!!! This is what we call a divine gulabjanunious treat!😍 B'ful Job done!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
arun-deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

@Gunia, aww thanks yaar for liking it!πŸ€— And wohooo, the latest siggy is so ROCKING!πŸ‘ So cute and lovely!😍

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.............thanx a bazzilllion for being shooooooooo shweeeeeeeeet!!😳 

arun-deeps thumbnail
@ Vdo Di-
OMG!!!! Ur new Radhe Krishna siggie has left me speechless...Its so b'ful...cant say much n it!! B'ful job done!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Lola Di-
Thanx for posting such cuteiepie avisπŸ˜† chooo cute!!😍
arun-deeps thumbnail
Hello guys!!πŸ˜ƒ
Here's a RS RAMAYAN Siggie..frm 'Mat jaao..He Ram Ayodhya' scene!!😳
Hope U like it!!πŸ˜›
FEEL FREE TO USEπŸ˜›
n
plzzzzzzzzz comment!!😳

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

@Vedo, thanks yaar! πŸ€—And kya baat hai! Your newest siggies are so GREAT!πŸ‘ Love the style! ❀️Super!

Thank you too! πŸ€—

@ Lola- OMG!!! Beautiful avis! 😍 πŸ˜ Thanks for sharing with us! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

@ Vdo Di-

OMG!!!! Ur new Radhe Krishna siggie has left me speechless...Its so b'ful...cant say much n it!! B'ful job done!!!πŸ‘

Awwwwwwwwwww thank you!πŸ‘πŸ€— Your new Ramayan siggy is lovely! Gr8 job! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Lola di, wowww superb avis di!πŸ‘πŸΌ I so LOVE the style! Its AMAZING!

@Gunia, awww, what a sweet siggy!😍 The texture you used is just great, goes so well with it! And it was a very beautiful scene!
πŸ‘πŸΌ
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi guyssssss πŸ€— As usual sorry for my absence, you know the deal, college πŸ€” Missed you all terribly and LOVEEEEEEE all the masterpieces you've been cranking out!!!

Especiallyyyyy....

Aishu's RadheShyam with flute and eyes closed... shooo romantic and sweet 😍 Also the happy family one... your new layouts are superb hun πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And sadly the epis you're watching online don't include the original Dwarika Nirmaan epi Janu avi-fied 😭 But if I have my way then maybe by the time you get that far they'll come out with those on dvd

Vedo's Makhan Chor - awwwwwwww how adorable!!! LOVE the quote 🀣 And I've seen those books, they're tooooo cute!!! Lol they called the trick he plays on Brahma "Krishna photocopies himself" if I remember correctly πŸ˜†

Gunu's combo trio sigs - again with the genius unique ideas, hats off behna πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You get the most awesome creative thoughts and look at how you matched the pics up!!! Radharani and Sita Maiya are giving the same expression πŸ˜† Too cute, def using... keep rocking hun πŸ€—

Pari's Murlidhar and RadheShyam sigs from JSK... sooooooooo pretty yaar 😍 Love the way you did the Meera-Radha one especially, with that stark contrast b/w background and the coloring of the pics... very unique and lovely, would love to see more like that ❀️ And which epi is that pic of Kritika from? Send na new ones so I can make more JSK siggies soon πŸ˜‰

Janu's 2 new ones, from Aaja Re Kanhaiya and the Sanjeevani epi of Ramayan... WOWWWWWWWW 😲 Speechless, just staring at how amazingly gorgeous and pro they are 😍
😍😍😍😍😍 You've hit on another jackpot with these coloring effects, they might be my fav sigs you've made so far!!! Rock on Janu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ And methinks I will start looking for paintings so my request can be along these same lines... or shall I say requestS πŸ˜‰

And glad you liked the avis guys, more coming soon hopefully!!!

Mina, where are you hun? Miss you!! And Muffinsssssss 😭
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally back with stuff of my own, guys... made these RS Shri Krishna family sigs from after the post-Kans Vadh reunion upon Janu's request, but I have a feeling she shall freebie-fy soon enough so here they are πŸ˜† There are two styles in a couple different colorings each, please do let me know what worked and what didn't!!