woooooooow guys we are about to complete 150 page
ready with part 2 πŸ₯³
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

woooooooow guys we are about to complete 150 page
ready with part 2 πŸ₯³

Yup! Aish is getting ready to begin #2 the minute we hit 150 pages.πŸ˜›Dancing Keep posting sigs, guys! We need to finish quickly!πŸ˜†
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

Here's another SK sigg.

Beeeeeeeautiful Aishu! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Nice blending! πŸ˜‰ I love the tune that is played in this scene, your siggy made me go listen to it! πŸ˜³

Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG Vedo!!!!!!!!!!!! This sig is SO SO SO cute!!!!!

Def using at once! I just love all your sigs in this style!

And yes, IF's max size is 550 by width, so it automatically resizes anything bigger than that so that the page does not slow down.

Thank you Janu! πŸ€—

Hey Guys,

Here is a Gurmina sig I made using two really cute pics of them....hope you like it, and feel free to use!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

-Janu

Janu, I lovvve this siggy! 😍 Awesome choice of pics! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Gunia, thank you for such swweeet comments always Sis! πŸ€—

Originally posted by: arun-deeps

Hello guys!!πŸ˜ƒ

Here's a Siya Ram siggie😳
Hope U like it!!πŸ˜›
FEEL FREE TO USE!!πŸ˜ƒ
n
plzzzzz comment!!πŸ˜›

Very very very beautiful siggys dear! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ My fav is the second one! πŸ˜³  I just love your blending style!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Lols, I know I should be working on reqs, but I couldn't help but make these two sigs.πŸ˜†

I used a different colorization effect in this and adjusted the intensity levels....please tell me how it looks. Should I use this effect for future sigs or no?😳

RS Ramayan (one of my most FAV God-Devotee scenes😍)

RS Shri Krishna (one of my fav RadheKrishna scenes)

-Janu
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

Love ur frame style yaar😍 wonder how to make them😍  ......... so cute.. that quote of Amul butter  !!! πŸ˜†

Thanks Pari! πŸ€— 

Really? Didn't know that quote was of some product for real! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I got it from a Shri Krishna Leela comic book (actually that was "Utterly Butterly Mischievous") πŸ˜³ It has some of the most hilarious titles for the stories...like "Putna Suckles to Buckle", "Tornado Trinavarta Toppled", "Black Sheep Thief", "As Ass As Demon", "God of Rain Takes Bath"🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Lovely siggys Pari! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Niceee text and very creative borders! Awesome! πŸ˜

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Lols, I know I should be working on reqs, but I couldn't help but make these two sigs.πŸ˜†

I used a different colorization effect in this and adjusted the intensity levels....please tell me how it looks. Should I use this effect for future sigs or no?😳

RS Ramayan (one of my most FAV God-Devotee scenes😍)

RS Shri Krishna (one of my fav RadheKrishna scenes)

-Janu

Woowwwww Janu!  πŸ˜ 😍 Beautiful work! Loveee them both! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
@Gunia,

OMG! The new sig is brilliant, hun!😍 Lovely shades and textures you used! And thanks for liking my sigs and the Bal Ram avis. The avis were made by Amna upon Lola's suggestion...will post them soon if she does not herself.😳

@Parina,

Thanks a bunch for liking my sigs, really sweet of you!πŸ€—   And your new JSK and Meera sigs are amazing, really pretty!πŸ‘

@Vedo,

OMG, your comics sound hilarious!🀣 Would love to read it, is it from Amar Chitra Katha? And btw, thanks a lot for liking my sigs.😳

@Aishu,

No problem, hun, will post more pics soon.πŸ€—

@Lola,

Where are you??😭😭😭
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago