Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

They both are lucky to have each-other..eventhough love is not confessed yet, their way to understand each-other us just amazing! Shlok was right..'pati-ptni ho to aise'😊 

Anmol is just a sweet husband n Ragini is loving wife!..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Excuse whats is so rude abt the topic
Can u come out open and say what you want to say
I don't see anything rude

Most of you have a big problem with anything related to give character  is discussed

I believe in constructive criticism and placing my point

If you feel I have said anything against any character please feel free to express!!!
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanti05

Excuse whats is so rude abt the topic
Can u come out open and say what you want to say
I don't see anything rude

Most of you have a big problem with anything related to give character  is discussed

I believe in constructive criticism and placing my point

If you feel I have said anything against any character please feel free to express!!!

I didn't say the topic was rude. Please read carefully. I said the topic TITLE was rude. To say Ragini is "mukth" from Ranvir is rude. What you said was rude against Ranvir. He wasn't some bhatakti hui aatma or someone who was bothering her. 🤢

I don't want to argue. I just don't like the title of this topic. It is rude.
Edited by Rahm - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mukth means that she is finally been freed from the guilt of moving on

Well some words need to be understood only when they are in a phrase and please refrain from using the dead icon in my post !!
Rahm thumbnail

Well some words need to be understood only when they are in a phrase and please refrain from using the dead icon in my post !!

But the title sounds rude. You can say that Ragini is free of the guilt.

The whole phrase sounds rude to me. See, as I said, it would be useless to give my point because obviously you won't understand.

I can put any icon I want. 🤢 << To me this icon has always shown disgust. Frankly, I'm disgusted by the title of this topic.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mukti hi hai uske liye..from guilt of betraying ranvir..there si nothing rude about this topic ,its a Hindi word used for so many things....may be u don't know shud Hindi that well.
anyways  did we venture in the topic where Anmol is shareaam being called kabab mein hadi and a small scene which actually signifies Ragini's moving forward with anmol is being looked as completely different angle...cts showed this scene as significant part of Ragini acceptance to move forward ,it was snot meant to be a romantic raghvir scene but u guys r celebrating in that thread and nostalgic about missing him, i have no objection to it even though the meaning of that said scene is very different.
and u posating dead emoticons is seriosuly not needed.am ignoring Anmol insulting posts ,here we r honoring ranvir's memory by making it very clear what TM wanted to convey...even then u r puting dead emoticons and rude comments,if we actually bash his character phit to pata nahi kya karoge...but we came in this forum in hope to find some respect and space but in turn were betrayed by our friends and insulted at every step....

poo_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

I'm always right. 😛

No really, that is the case a lot of the times. For example, I find the title of this topic extremely rude, but saying anything won't help.

but still u r saying this 😕
poo_s thumbnail

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

ppl have prob with anything & everything 🥱

poo_s thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

But the title sounds rude. You can say that Ragini is free of the guilt.

The whole phrase sounds rude to me. See, as I said, it would be useless to give my point because obviously you won't understand.

I can put any icon I want. 🤢 << To me this icon has always shown disgust. Frankly, I'm disgusted by the title of this topic.

me too
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Rahm thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

mukti hi hai uske liye..from guilt of betraying ranvir..there si nothing rude about this topic ,its a Hindi word used for so many things....may be u don't know shud Hindi that well.

anyways  did we venture in the topic where Anmol is shareaam being called kabab mein hadi and a small scene which actually signifies Ragini's moving forward with anmol is being looked as completely different angle...cts showed this scene as significant part of Ragini acceptance to move forward ,it was snot meant to be a romantic raghvir scene but u guys r celebrating in that thread and nostalgic about missing him, i have no objection to it even though the meaning of that said scene is very different.
and u posating dead emoticons is seriosuly not needed.am ignoring Anmol insulting posts ,here we r honoring ranvir's memory by making it very clear what TM wanted to convey...even then u r puting dead emoticons and rude comments,if we actually bash his character phit to pata nahi kya karoge...but we came in this forum in hope to find some respect and space but in turn were betrayed by our friends and insulted at every step....

Like I said before, I find the title offensive as a Ragvir fan because the way it is put is rude regardless of what you say it means. If it means she is free of guilt, why not write that then, eh? Why couldn't the topic be "Ragini mukht hoye guilt se"? I obviously find it offensive. If you were in my place and I had written "Ragini mukht hoye Apu's character se", how would you feel?

Also, did I ever call Apu's character kabab mein haddi? The people that called him that are people who support him and like him and Ragini's pairing and they were joking about it so I don't see why you are telling me all this..?

We are celebrating seeing them together again. What's wrong with that? It doesn't matter if the meaning of the scene is different. We were excited to see Kinshuk and Parul onscreen together again, bas. Why should anyone have any objection to that in the first place?

That is not a dead emoticon to me. It might be to you, but to me it's shows disgust. I can't believe that now you guys are going to tell me which emoticon I can use. Who are any of you to tell me that?

I don't know about being betrayed by friends, but you will get respect when you give respect and I don't find this topic TITLE respectful to Ranvir. Bas.