Ragini mukth Hoyee Ranveer Say

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Aur Badhi Anmol kay saat

Today they showed the much needed part where Ragini has realized that she needs to move on in her life..
She was still in a dilemma about  her feelings , and after she saw her past and her future in front of her she made the decision

Its very hard to get second chances in love and she has made this attempt and Ranveer's soul will now rest in  peace to see ragini moving happily with Anmol.

His  soul spoke to her and told her that she needs to move on in life and Anmol is waiting for her with open arms !!!

I would have also liked if her conscious also spoke to her  abt what her feelings are of Anmol

Maybe that will knock in when she  sees that Anmol is in dilemma getting to know what Shivani expects  from him and her

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
di one very good topic...
now i just hope ragini will do a besarjan of ranvir's photo
just think how suffocating it must be in some cupboard( here I find some similarity)...
but just one thing I have to say ragini is very dumb I must say( more accurately self_dependent_less)...just because she is opposite my anmol..forgiving her mistake..over & over again...

for ragini every time have to written in clear paper  that "I love u ragini"
"how I was thinking I love chinese food"
" I dont love shivani"
common girl
ppl have problem believing about character like anmol(who r so selfless)...they dont exist yes theydont exist thats why nah! its created in screen
but I must say..character like ragini do exsist..............as ppl dont stop making mistakes...over & over again🀣
ANJANA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today CT's fulfilled  one of my wish atleast ,i always wanted Ragini to realise that she needs to move on from Ranvir & wow wow wow Ranvir,Ragini & Anmol in one frame ,it was mind blowingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
poo_s thumbnail
arre mujhe to ranvir ki death scene yaad agayi....
yaad kar woha pe bhi 3 ek sath the....πŸ’”

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ranveer was Ragini's conscience. It doesn't make a difference whether it is Ragini or Ranveer really. B'coz both are one :)
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome topic dear...
very much needed a sweet scene between 3...
it was actually Ragini's conscious where she imaged ranvir would have wanted her to move forward with Anmol....
she has made poor guy wait...
but i love ragini bec my sweet anmol loves her......

and i forgive her mistakes...and hope she puts a lock on that past and throw the key in jamuna...she can keep a jharoka to look inside and see golden old days of her youth and carefree life...but enjoy her present with Anmol as he is truly ANMOL
poo_s thumbnail
& now when ragini love anmol
so ranvir-ragini-anmol three r one🀣
oh ho sorry shivani also love anmol
so the new equation is ranvir-ragini-anmol-shivani this 4 r one
again wrong slok also love shivani
so ranvir-ragini-anmol-shivani-slok this 5 r one....😍

MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poo_s

& now when ragini love anmol

so ranvir-ragini-anmol three r one🀣
oh ho sorry shivani also love anmol
so the new equation is ranvir-ragini-anmol-shivani this 4 r one
again wrong slok also love shivani
so ranvir-ragini-anmol-shivani-slok this 5 r one....😍

That's not what I meant. I don't know why is it that you make fun of my posts..Anyways ! *sigh*
All I wanted to say is, it doesn't matter whether it was Ranveer or Ragini who were shown in the picture (of the conscience). Coz their marriage is still alive (1 dead doesn't break the marriage), so they are one, and will always be. I don't know what's so funny..
All I meant was, Ragini's conscience itself is hurting her, that's why she wants to move on. So that it wouldn't be injustice with Anmol (it has already been a lot).

That is all I meant. Nothing funny or silly to make it 5 in 1 or something like that. And not love, I was talking about "marriage". Really !

Guess Rahm was right about not having the liberty to put forth your thoughts if they are opposing to someone else's. Lolzzzz...
Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes that scene was much needed as the situation demanded it..

her realisation that its time for her to move on with anmol after reading the letter/getting the gift..

haiiiiiiiiiii anmol wrote "my dear wife"...in the letter...😊

love the picturisation of that scene ragini's past asking her to move on with her present /future anmol....

next she took the right decision wearing the pendant..

poo_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashrozia

That's not what I meant. I don't know why is it that you make fun of my posts..Anyways ! *sigh*
All I wanted to say is, it doesn't matter whether it was Ranveer or Ragini who were shown in the picture (of the conscience). Coz their marriage is still alive (1 dead doesn't break the marriage), so they are one, and will always be. I don't know what's so funny..
All I meant was, Ragini's conscience itself is hurting her, that's why she wants to move on. So that it wouldn't be injustice with Anmol (it has already been a lot).

That is all I meant. Nothing funny or silly to make it 5 in 1 or something like that. And not love, I was talking about "marriage". Really !

Guess Rahm was right about not having the liberty to put forth your thoughts if they are opposing to someone else's. Lolzzzz...

it is funny kezia..
why r u getting so serious day by dayπŸ˜•
marriage makes them one nah!
so now angini is also married...
then after few day slok-shivani will also tie the knot...
I was just having some fun...as show is ending ..& I m just happy ..as I got what I wanted
baki sab bhar main jaye....who cares ..πŸ˜†
& about ur thoughts...I hope u dont want to mean that I should not post my POV as its oppsing ur POV
but dont worry
still sunday...means 14th nov I will be here...
kahete hai...shadi 7 yrs k liye hote hai...
to jo koi 1 se jada bar shadi karte hai...woh har janam utne bar to shadi nahi karenge nah!🀣
again some silly thoughts πŸ˜†