Miley Jab Hum Tum to end on November 20th..

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Telly Buzz

Miley Jab Hum Tum to end on November 20th.. Miley Jab Hum Tum to end on November 20th..

After Dill Mill Gayye, it's now the turn of Miley Jab Hum Tum to see ...

X---X X---XX---X X---XX---X X---XX---X X---XX---X X---XX---X X---XX---X X---XX---X

Indya.Com

The moment has finally arrived in Miley Jab Hum Tum on STAR One where Samrat (Mohit Sehgal) has decided to propose marriage to Gunjan (Sanaya Irani).

Sources from the set say "Gunjan has got a whiff of Samrat's plan and is very excited about the same". There is also some good news for Nupur (Rati Pandey) and Mayank (Arjun Bijlani) fans. The source reveals "Nupur will be shown to be pregnant in upcoming episodes and it will be celebration time in the show. " However, before that, there will be a fun track where Samrat suspects that it is Gunjan and not Nupur who is pregnant. The misunderstanding will be solved when it is finally revealed that Nupur is in the family way", adds the source.

We spoke to Sanaya who says "Gunjan is very excited thinking that Samrat is going to propose to her but later finds out that he wanted to inform her about Nupur's pregnancy". " Samrat has informed everyone that he is going to propose to Gunjan but forgets it in his excitement after getting to know about the pregnancy", she adds. "So basically there is a lot of confusion happening with Gunjan being disappointed with Samrat for not proposing and some misunderstandings caused because of that", reveals Sanaya.

Catch all the fun on Miley Jab Hum Tum from Monday to Friday at 9 pm only on STAR One.

X---X X---XX---X X---XX---X X---XX---X X---XX---X X---XX---X X---XX---X X---XX---X

Members

All the Discussions about the End and Season 3 should be done in this Thread Only. All Other Threads would be Closed

Thanks

Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
feeling like crying now ..........will miss mayur/ArTi lots..........
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its really sad...
but i think somewhere down the line all of us saw this comming
but look at the sunny side up guys
the channel are supposedly considering another season..
we can work towards that right?
but never the less ill miss the show!
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Im so attached to this show..dunno what i'll do without it 😭
marisol45 thumbnail
hmm i was expecting this...from yesterdays episode it really looked like the cvs didn't have anything more to show.
hope it has a proper ending that includes sajan's wedding.
mjht was the only worthwhile show on the channel...so finally i can say good bye to star one
but i do hope we get a good season 3
what's the season 3 for..can we get arti in it for a brand new love story?

can we spam sudhir & seema' mishra's accnt with requests for the same
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Three month extension is all we asked for. Can't the channel wait for just three months?! Anyways, I am gonna miss Mayur and most importantly ArTi lost :(
I hope they come in a new show together as a pair. :)
2kul4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

we all knew this was coming, nothing surprising there.  i am glad they are considering a new season for mjht. that would be awesome. hopefully we can see the entire cast- mayur, sajan, benia, uday, shilpa aunty in that

princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
MJHT was a integral part of my life, but then all good things come to an end some day.

I hope the season 3 comes soon......... or atleast Arti come together in some other show soon.....but Mayank and Nupur will always be special........... i am not sure if i will everfall in love with any other couple ever................
iHeartMoi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly, I don't want ArTi back in this ujjaad channel.. Hope they come on some nice popular channel :) A brand new love story, a brand new show.. a brand new avatar.. that'll be so awesome!