Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shinz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i accept it....i somewhere wanted it to end in good time but i knoe MJHT was a part of me.....will miss it!!:(
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

Finally we got the news 😕 but guys they r talking about season 3..We shud start fighitng for season 3.. atleast for our mayurs , Sajan ., Denia, Dodo, Shilpa Aunty ,CJ, Chiruji. princi.. shukla sir..MJHT and Mayurs are very special for me so i m going to enjoy rest of the epsiode and wait for season3 ..Without MJHT, starone is nothing ..

I do not want Season 3 on starone anymore.. it shud be on good channels like Color, zee or star plus  ..Best wishes to Arjun & Rati all all MJHT cast.. but i must saying Creatives are showing ending very nicely .. they might leave Sajan getting engaged again and Nupur getting pregnaant ... and bakee kee story We will get in Season 3 ..So Guys Fight for Season3 and hopefully we will get it

Hope so Ritu...........
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
palak...OMG i will miss our ArTi! 😭 omg i feel so aweful
wickedangel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
even though I knew this was comings its still such a shock!!....gosh I am going to miss Sajan sooooo much!!....its the most beautiful love story ever and is always going to stay very close to my heart....

but the character I will miss the most is Samrat!!....I just adore him and dont know how I am gonna let go of him 😭😭

Thank you so much Mohit and Sanaya for giving us Samrat and Gunjan!!.....We want to see you come back in a new show very soon!!...We will miss you!! 😭
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
correct me if im wrong..
but isnt 20th of November a Saturday?
is it gonna end with a specail episode?
HOPE SO...
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
one more thing is i don't want season 3 for this show for various reasons...atleast not with the same cast

i don't want  my favs in this show anymore

if they have s3, what more do they have to offer?

n most importantly, i don't want to get attached to TV, like these two yrs
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

this post really makes me sad 😭 i get this choking feeling..Im still not ready to believe that its ending
sorry dear...but thats how i am feeling right now......ready to burst into tears any moment....i am feeling miserable
rashmilovesArTi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stuti123

yeah shivani .........hoping for the same ...................but its my curse to the new show it wont even last for a year for sure.. great going channel as u sow shall u reap....

do u think stuti with such stupid channel any show is gonna achieve anything n ya all mjht fans r going to curse s1
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
And after hearing this news, every episode that airs will be very special .... The last few days....
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeahh Shruti...20th NOV is a Saturday...im not expecting anything out of freakin Star ONE 😡 but i hope we get a special 1 hr episode