Thanks roshni for the lovely update😳
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks  alot ,,in a week KTH has progressed so much
teelobhain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am not really liking the second season so far, I am just watching it because of the first one..and hoping that it will rise to that level soon enough - Because the situation of this one is a bit comprehensible for me for some reason. I don't know if someone else finds it awkward as well or not but i certainly do. AND I HOPE IT DOESN'T END UP WITH SAME OLD CRAPPY SCENE OF JEALOUS FRIEND TURNS AGAINST HER OWN BEST FRIEND EVEN AFTER GETTING MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE AND TRIES TO BREAK THEM AND ONE REASON OUT OF SO MANY OTHERS TO GO APART HAS TO BE THIS ONE...I HOPE EKTA DOESN'T PUT HER OWN STALE TOUCH IN THIS SHOW...BECAUSE PEOPLE EXPECT A LOT FROM THIS SHOW LIKE NO OTHER EKTA SHOW AND IF SHE PULLS IT DOWN WITH STALE TALES THEN WHATS THE POINT OF LIKING IT AND CREATING SUCH A HYPE BECAUSE CHOR POLICE DRAMA IS NOTHING NEW EITHER...THIS GAURI GIRL BEING THE ANNOYING LOVER SHE IS GIVES ME A FEELING THAT WHAT I SAID MIGHT HAPPEN AND IT WILL DEFINITELY LEAD ME TO SWITCHING THE CHANNEL AND NOT WATCHING THIS SHOW!