KMH - 8th November 2010 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
8th November Written Update

The episode starts with Arohi sitting on the bench and talking to her mom,dadi, and bua. She tells them that there guidance isnt helping at all and hangs up on them. Then she sees Chikku and says that he's good looking but not even saying sorry. Chikku on the other side says that i left her alone so i just says sorry and says the for the first time im going to say sorry to a girl. He goes up to arohi and tells her sorry and then asks her to lets go for coffee.

Arjun comes home and sees that its dark so he takes out his gun and just then the lights go on and everyone shouts SURPRISE. His dad goes to him and tells him that the party is just for him and excatly the way he wants it with the whole family. Arjun tells his dad thanks but why didnt anyone tell me about this. His sister comes to him and tells him that if we told you then it wouldnt be a surprise and takes him to where everyone is. Then his dad tells him that he also got a cottage for him and that he'll like it a lot. Arjun says that it wasnt needed but his brother says that it was needed. Then he says that the money you got well its for that and you know dad he doesnt take favours and also says that nothing comes for free. Then his mom says that your never with us on weekends so now you can take your friends and spend time at the cottage. Then his brother says to take that girl who's your latest interest and Arjun tells him that next week is her marriage. then his brother says thats why your sad and Arjun says come on im not sad about that and i dont love anyone and it doesnt matter at all. Then his brother says that it does matter and then says that if she wasnt getting married then she would definitely come. Arjun then says that i dont take bets that has anyone's emotions attach. His dad comes there and asks whats going on and his brothers say that Arjun isnt taking a small challenge. His dad says thats not possible and then says i'll except it on behalf of arjun and then says that he wont let me lose at all and then leaves. His brothers then say that first time Arjun wont do anything for his dad and Arjun says thats not possible i can do anything for dad.

Arjun calls gauri and tells her that im going to my cottage and if you want to meet me one last time then come there and gauri says that i'll come there and Arjun says that i'll text you my address.

At the resturant Chikku and arohi are sitting and chikku tells her that he likes chikku thats why his mom named him that. Then he tells her that when i order i dont look at the menu and i order the most expensive one because i believe in the best. Arohi then tells him that i'll be back after making a call. She goes to the side and calls gauri and tells her to come but gauri says that she's not feeling well so she'll stay at home. Arohi then goes back to the table and they start to eat. Chikku then tells her that it was nice meeting her and that she also liked meeting him and they get up and leave.

At arohi's house her mom and dadi are watching across the room while her bua and brother are sitting. Her dadi asks her mom if the guy chose the girl and her brother says of course if he cant see probably. Then says who would choose that fatty. Then her mom says i wonder what is happening and Bua says probably something interesting and her mom says that they have all the time after marriage to do that. Then they get a call and dadi picks up and asks how was the guy. Arohi tells her he's nice and very funny too. Dadi tells her that do you want to start a circus that you liked a funny guy and then her mom takes the phone and asks when to fix the date and her bua takes the phone and says did you hug. Arohi just tells them that she's going to gauri's rite now and will talk later and her mom tells her take care.

Arohi gets to gauri's house and she sees that gauri is going somewhere. She goes to her and says that you werent well right then where are you going and then says to meet him right. Arohi tells her that she's going to get married and risking her life and gauri says that i want to life one moment with him. Arohi then tells her that i cant let my chachu get married to a girl that loves someone else. Gauri tells her that she's doing what she things is right and you do what you think is right and she drives away. Arohis thinks that if i call chachu then nothing will happen it will only ruin gauri's life and then says that i'll make gauri understand and follows her.

At the police station arohi's taya ji and dada ji is talking about arjun's family and his taya ji says that the money was taken from our house and that we know everything about this family then how and Dadaji says that his empire is all on his third son who not many people know about and also some dont even know that he has a third son. then Rajbir comes and says that found out his third son's name is Arjun and his parent gave him a cottage and he's gone there to meet his girlfriend and tells his brother to let him handle the case.

Arjun is at his cottage drinking and gauri comes from behind and he tells her sorry that he called her. Gauri says it doesnt matter all that matters is that you called me and we're meeting are 24 days. Arjun asks 24 days and gauri says dont you remember and arjun says no not at all. Then gauri says that you called me once and i left everything and came here and you dont remember our last meeting. Arjun gets up and tells her that we meet and we like each other but i told you before that i dont love you or anything. Gauri then tells him that i know but i dont know why i come here even after knowing all this. Then Arjun tells her that this love is nothing and plus you dont know anything about me expect my name and # and then tells her to forget him. Gauri tells him that i know but i came this far just to see your face and then hugs him.

Arohi pulls into the cottage and goes inside and pulls gauri away and tells him to leave her. gauri asks her what is she doing her and Arjun tells her who are you to talk to me like this. Arohi says that your the man who's trying to ruin my chachu's and gauri's life. Arohi then asks him what promises did you make to her that you'll marry her and all and Arjun says that im not going to marry her at all. Arjun then tells her to get out and not to come in between gauri and him. Arohi tells him that i wont let you touch gauri and arjun tells her that you'll stop me and then he says that if you looked better then i would handle you differently but your not pretty. Arohi tells him that im not leaving because of you she doesnt understand anything and Arjun asks her if she's her mom and she's her best friend and because of you she is weak today but i wont let you ruin her life. Arjun tells her that i dont want to touch you but i have no choice and he holds her hand and kicks her out of the cottage and closes the door.

Arjun goes to gauri and tells her that i told you that i dont love you and now its your decison. Gauri goes outside and tells Arohi thanks for interfering and arohi says i saved you and then tells her to come with her in her car but gauri leaves. Arohi then goes to her car and sees that its locked and finds out that she left her key in the car. Arohi just stands there and it starts to rain. Arjun comes to his balcony and sees Arohi standing in the rain and they both stare at each other. Arohi turns away and stands by her car and arjun continues to stare at her. Arohi then walks towards the door and arjun opens the door and the episode ends on there face.

PreCap:

Rajbir comes to meet arjun and he sees a girl sleeping on the couch and looks over there...

OMG cant wait for tomorrow now.... the precap is superb
hope you guys like it dont forget to press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks A tonne..... Super fast update!!!!!!!
🤗
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx fr d update.. 😊 Edited by mythili2 - 13 years ago
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update yaa😊.............its just to the point and so clear👍🏼

i m pretty surprise arjun calling her pathetic....she looks soo pretty...i think he lost it lol.....😃
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a Lot for So fast and Lovely Updates😃..Show was Great today..

Arjuhi😳⭐️..OMG..Felt like watching KMH 1 when raining and all..Arohi is so Funny..want their Takraar start soon in full Fledge ..Fir Mazza ayega..
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update!!!  lDont know why LIKE is not working😡
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanx 4 the update...😃
loved today's epi...punjii was lukin extra hot...❤️😳😍☺️
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail