OS - One fine Sunday...Note on pg 11

Posted: 13 years ago

With one stroke of her roller, she changed the color of the wall from dirty beige to white. They had decided to redo the outhouse for their upcoming marriage and she had taken upon herself to paint the walls. She had always wanted to do wall painting and now that her wish had taken action, she took seriously to it. She was now putting on the primer to make a base for her design.

It was a warm Sunday morning and her face displayed a smile as bright as sunshine. She was so engrossed in her new found love that she didn't register the outhouse door creak open and someone enter. His jaw dropped when he saw her dressed in a white T-shirt and navy blue dungarees. She was taken by surprise when he came and hugged her from behind. She turned around with a smile to say "Well well well Mister. I know you don't work on Sundays, but at least let others do some work" not even trying to get out of his grip around her waist. "I saw you working very hard so I thought I'd come and help you" he said holding her tighter now giving a mischievous smile back. "Okay, I don't think I need your help in standing on my feet. So here, take this and help me paint. I need to finish up this wall so it can dry up by lunchtime" she said handing him another roller and pecking him on his cheek before wiggling out of his embrace.

He was in a rather mischievous mood today. He kept coming close to her but she pushed him away to the other end of the wall where he was supposed to 'work'. When she took a break to have a sip of water, he came around her and pushed her against a wall. She gave him a 'Now what' expression and she followed his gaze down on her dungarees. The button on her left side had come undone. He slid his hand from her belly up through her breast to the falling side of her clothing as if lifting it up. The spark of sudden trigger sent shivers down her spine. He had barely finished buttoning her up when she smeared paint on his nose with her finger and ran out to the other end of the room laughing. He followed suit and in no time caught up with her to pin her against the wall again. He held her hand up to look at the paint dipped finger and asked "Is this how I am rewarded for helping you button up your dress?" "No. This is what you get for being naughty and for getting paint all over my clothes" as she turned around to show him that he forgot that the wall against which he held her had wet paint on it.

"Ah I see. Well now that a part of you already has some paint on it, why not have some fun" he said and took a small brush dipped in paint to run it against her neck. A drop tickled down her neck into her clothes and settled between her breasts. The coolness of the drop made her freeze in position and he took advantage of her reaction. He plopped open the buttons of her dungarees and flicked aside the bands that connected the front to the back. She was wearing a rather short t-shirt which only came down to her belly button. With the open flap, he could now see her bare belly as her chest heaved up with desire and she threw her head back against the wall in a loud gasp. He abandoned the brush to dip his hand in the paint bucket and smeared paint all over her belly working his way up. He was pleasantly surprised to notice that she wasn't wearing any inners. Not able to control himself, he used both his hands to cover her frontal body with paint while he kissed her passionately.

His touch had already perked up her tips but the coolness of the paint was shooting stinging pain across them. She was fully aroused now and her hands went behind his neck. They seemed to have a gait of their own as they traveled between his neck to his hair to his ears. Suddenly they froze in their actions when they heard dadima call out for her. With the clarity in her voice, they knew she was only a few steps away from getting a heart attack finding them in such a state. When both broke out from one another, she gave a hard giggle before she pushed him away and ran towards the bathroom.

No sooner she went out of sight, he turned around to see dadima step into the room with a shocked look saying "Oh my God. Maan? What happened dear? Did your head fall into the paint bucket?" Dadima was very well aware of what must have happened because she gave a grin when Maan turned to go out of the room with a confused look. When he reached a mirror, he was flabbergasted to see paint all over his head and face but his lips. He should have seen that coming. He was too embarrassed to go back and face dadima. He shouted from the bottom of the stairs "I'll be right back dadima" and he stormed out of the outhouse plotting his revenge against Geet.

Part 2: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/36904942

Edited by dolphinUSA - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueangel1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Wow that was perfect mix of hot and cute......I know os's are not meant to be continued but I would love to see if and how maan retaliates. After all so much of the house still left to paint na.
Edited by blueangel13 - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hot hot hot.........................

i need to breathe in and out..........

dol too good
now i want to read maan's revenge ASAP.............😉
shobhashamanur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!!!....awww......I am rushing towards my BF.....to show this piece ...exactly happened with us....imao.....lovely....plz ...give ur rest of the links......
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!Tht was awesome🤗...wud u like 2 continue it like ending up wid another OS?😆i wud love if u do tht😳
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome
was hot and cute
loved it
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it!

do con't w/ another part plzz
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG ! fanati  piece of written story i do hope something this happens...
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wao!!wat a nice n funny os.plz continue wat revenge he ll take 4m geet n add me in ur pm list .
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yo DD🤗
humare naughty maaneet!! haye, wonder i will see them in this spirit again .. aankhen taras gayi hai un dono ko dekhne ...😊

i loved dadi's expression towards the end!!

love,
niha
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago