Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SGANESHAN thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mickeytz

Migan, sorry i forgot one thing to add...

my favourite character is Anjali!!  😆  Serious!!

Roja - yeah i can continue dreaming coz i love dreaming trying to figure out how the drama will end.
And sometimes i'm fed-up too that its dragging on and on.

but i think its far better than Thangam. just look at that now. I can't seem to imagine how Ramya Krishnan could have said okay to that role.

Cheers!  😉

Thangam is one of worst serial and it is boring.How Ramya Krishnan is producing such serial and she can produce such serials only for telugu people.She does not understand the tamil people expectations .
These serials should not be seen by us and we should neglect such serial
Most of the days dragging like any thing
Ilavanji character is hopeless
Vandana character most irritating
mickeytz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Deepantheo -  I agree completely with you about Panjali's character being ended so soon after all the effort and suffering Mangga put her life in to find her. The director is surely out of his mind.

But there surely has been a twist... in the form of special officer Regina Victor (Does anyone knows her exact real name?? Is it Devishree? i thought it was Devipriya). Anyone can correct this please, thanks.

Devishree or Devipriya is currently the main villain in Chellame playing as Sneha, Kadaikarai's mistress. She's also playing Easwari in Madhavi serial. This actress is brillliant and very talented in her roles which is the domineering, out-spoken type.

Anyway, AC Regina is slowly digging deeper into Panjali's death and will uncover more details soon. I think the director had all along planned to bring her character in, that's why Panjali had to die and Inspector Sidhakar had to look stupid and careless all the time. But I hope this new twist will bring some much needed clean-up.

And, I don't even wanna guess if it will end by 1000 or not.

Ganeshan - YES, Athipookal is much better than Thangam for sure!!  😃😉

I can't imagine either how Ramya could have chosen to do this. Totally a waste and a disaster. Not one single flowing storyline. A really rubbish serial and we have another big name in the form of Vijayakumar as Aiyaa.

Ilavanji is double-headed scheme-stress with no better thing to do in life. But when it comes to the comical part with she and Vadivu (2nd sister-in-law) I just gotta watch!!  HAHAHA  😆

Vandana is just too much, really. No end to her sharp-tongue and pretence. What she's trying to achieve by doing all that I have no idea. I don't know what the director is thinking.

But worst of all, is Kunasekar (ilavanji's dad). Talk big and stops at nothing to destroy Gangga's family. Always brainwashing people to do the bad work.

All in all, this serial gets a 1 out of 10 from me. Its the worst drama I've ever watched. Ridiculously stupid and beyond any worthy storyline.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Devipriya is the name of the actress playing the role of ACP Regina..

Regina has annoucnced 5 lakhs for Saroja head .. Saroja is upset that she is so undervalued.. 🤣 She has decided to finish off ACP Regina and Manga..

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago
SGANESHAN thumbnail
atleast now Athipookal serial is going to end means it is Good news.

Now it is going in interesting way and fast

Good people should get success and bad people should deserve punishment

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7

Deepantheo -  I agree completely with you about Panjali's character being ended so soon after all the effort and suffering Mangga put her life in to find her. The director is surely out of his mind.

But there surely has been a twist... in the form of special officer Regina Victor (Does anyone knows her exact real name?? Is it Devishree? i thought it was Devipriya). Anyone can correct this please, thanks.

Devishree or Devipriya is currently the main villain in Chellame playing as Sneha, Kadaikarai's mistress. She's also playing Easwari in Madhavi serial. This actress is brillliant and very talented in her roles which is the domineering, out-spoken type.

Anyway, AC Regina is slowly digging deeper into Panjali's death and will uncover more details soon. I think the director had all along planned to bring her character in, that's why Panjali had to die and Inspector Sidhakar had to look stupid and careless all the time. But I hope this new twist will bring some much needed clean-up.

And, I don't even wanna guess if it will end by 1000 or not.

Ganeshan - YES, Athipookal is much better than Thangam for sure!!  😃😉

I can't imagine either how Ramya could have chosen to do this. Totally a waste and a disaster. Not one single flowing storyline. A really rubbish serial and we have another big name in the form of Vijayakumar as Aiyaa.

Ilavanji is double-headed scheme-stress with no better thing to do in life. But when it comes to the comical part with she and Vadivu (2nd sister-in-law) I just gotta watch!!  HAHAHA  😆

Vandana is just too much, really. No end to her sharp-tongue and pretence. What she's trying to achieve by doing all that I have no idea. I don't know what the director is thinking.

But worst of all, is Kunasekar (ilavanji's dad). Talk big and stops at nothing to destroy Gangga's family. Always brainwashing people to do the bad work.

All in all, this serial gets a 1 out of 10 from me. Its the worst drama I've ever watched. Ridiculously stupid and beyond any worthy storyline.

I agree with u about Thangam serial and wonder why a talented actress like Ramya choosed such a script. Its just getting ridiculous day by day ðŸ˜•
mickeytz thumbnail
nithyamkv - So ACP Regina's real name is Devipriya.
Thanks for giving the correct real name.

Now folks, looks like my suspicion on constable Misai being Saroja's informer has
finally come out to the surface. While being questions by ACP Regina and Sidhakar,
he tell of how he got Saroja's contacts and met up with her. Of course the scene shows
him over-hearing constable Misai talking to Saroja on his cellphone.

So, iassure you this week's serial is gonna be damn interesting, now that inspector Sidhakar
knows his own smooth-talking and goody-two-shoes constable was the black sheep and ruined
all his attempts to arrest Saroja.

certainly Sidhakar is goinna be pissed off and real mad when he learns this.
Karpagam, Mangga and Banu were all correct when they suspected a black sheep in the police
was giving info out to Saroja.

Sidhakar will definitely want to beat the hell out of Misai.
But obvioulsy, ACP Regina won't let him do that, I suppose.
Because if she's very clever, she wouldn't want Misai to know that he's been
implicated. I suppose Regina will use Misai, without his knowledge that no one yet suspects him,
to capture Saroja. Thtas the only logical way for Regina to do.

So, stay tuned to see if this angle do come out as I've predicted.

VishaD. thumbnail
I'm starting to have little hope in this serial since Regina entered the serial. I actually started losing the interest since Chetan left the Manohar role as he and Padma's chemistry was really good knowing they were real life husband and wife ðŸ˜Š
mickeytz thumbnail
Well, i thought ACP Regina will keep her knowledge of Misai's crooked
work a secret from him, by using him to find Saroja. Looks like she has
other ideas.

That's why she purposely trapped him and got the truth out of him about
he and Saroja.

I reckon when he was asked by Regina to call Saroja in front of him, he might have
purposely dialed a wrong number, so thats he wouldn't get Saroja on the phone.

This is obvious isn't it? All the while he's been able to directly call Saroja
and spill the beans to her. So, how come suddenly he couldn't get her when
Regina asked him to call?

Very fishy...

VishaD. thumbnail

Well, i thought ACP Regina will keep her knowledge of Misai's crooked

work a secret from him, by using him to find Saroja. Looks like she has
other ideas.

That's why she purposely trapped him and got the truth out of him about
he and Saroja.

I reckon when he was asked by Regina to call Saroja in front of him, he might have
purposely dialed a wrong number, so thats he wouldn't get Saroja on the phone.

This is obvious isn't it? All the while he's been able to directly call Saroja
and spill the beans to her. So, how come suddenly he couldn't get her when
Regina asked him to call?

Very fishy...

Guess Regina will monitor and ask people to watch him and she will somehow catch him red-handed ðŸ˜‰
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Looks Like Manoher came out on Bail. karpagam bailed him out.

He looks so this and Sick.

I do feel sad for him. I agree when Mano is mad at padma and why karpagam trying to push manoher with Padma. They should give him some break.

Looks like 5rat is going to released in couple of days as well???
Edited by migan - 12 years ago