208 Video/Written Updates/Discussion

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
To Be Updated

Video Update:
Vixden
http://www.vidxden.com/bftusvq8u6fv/the.vampire.diaries.s02e08.hdtv.xvid-fqm.flv.html
MegaVideo
 http://www.megavideo.com/?v=Z4AF0KVR
Written: By Jot

The Vampire Diaries-Written Update. Episode 8, Rose, Season 2

The episode starts with a guy taking Elena out of the trunk and putting her in another guy's trunk. The other guy kills that guy. 

Jeremy is in the bathroom and looks for Elena but she isn't in her room and her bed isn't slept in.

Caroline tells Damon about what happened. Damon tells Caroline that Tyler should not find out what he or she was because that would put them in danger considering the fact that a werewolf bite is deathly for vampires.

Tyler is opening his locker but ends up taking off the whole lock. He sees the posters of Aimee missing and there are flowers at Sarah's locker.

Jeremy asks Stefan to tell him whenever Elena is staying over at the Salvatores. Stefan is surprised and he realizes that something is wrong. 

Trevor takes Elena to a mansion type place and Rose appears. Elena asks Rose what she wanted. Rose slaps Elena causing her to fall unconscious. 

Stefan and Damon talk. Damon tells Stefan about what Katherine had said. Stefan decides to go talk to Katherine and Damon tells him it's a bad idea. "It's Elena."

Tyler demands to know how Care knew about him and Caroline refuses to tell him so she leaves telling him that he shouldn't blame himself.

Elena gets up and hears Rose and Trevor talking about someone named Alija. She tries to sneak out but Rose finds out and stops her. 

Stefan asks Bonnie to undo the spell on the tomb but she tells him that it was impossible. Bonnie consoles him by telling him that there was another way.
She takes a map and Jeremy lets a little bit of his blood fall on the map. Bonnie does a spell that tells them where Elena was. Stefan is still unsure because it isn't specific enough.
Jeremy offers to find out. Damon decides to help Stefan.

Tyler is playing basketball. Once he sees Care, he goes over to her. When she refuses to tell him anything once again, he grabs her wrist to stop her from leaving. Care gets angry so she pushes him down. Tyler is surprised. 

Stefan thanks Damon for helping. And then tells him that he knows that he loves Elena too.
He just has to admit it.

Jeremy tells Bonnie that there was nothing but an old house for miles in the place that Bonnie said Elena was. 
He tells Bonnie that he's worried about Elena and Bonnie tries to comfort him. She suddenly grabs a paper and pen and tells him that she thinks she could send Elena a message. As she does that, blood starts to come out of her nose and she faints.

Elena asks Rose why she was there. Rose doesn't tell her but Rose tells her that Alija was one of the originals.
Rose also tells her that the blood of the doppelg'nger will break the curse of the sun and the moon.

Caroline enters her house and finds Tyler there.Tyler tells her that he knows she's just like him. She was a werewolf. Care starts laughing after hearing that. Tyler pins her to the wall and Care gets pissed off. She reveals her fangs and throws him down to the floor.

Trevor tells Elena that he had pissed off the originals by trusting Katherine. 

Jeremy brings Bonnie water and she tells him that she's been doing too much magic. Bonnie makes Jeremy promise that he wouldn't tell anyone about her weakness. Jeremy promises.
She tells him it was hard for her because she had no one. She felt lonely and Jeremy tells her he knew how that felt. 

Elena gets the note that Bonnie had sent. Stefan and Damon are coming for you.
                                                                                              -B

Damon takes out a packet of blood and Stefan asks for some. Damon asks him if Elena knew. Stefan tells him that it was Elena's blood he has been drinking. "Oh..hmm..how romantic."
Damon reminds Stefan of the times when he was the bad guy and Stefan tells him he's changed because he's found something else to live for.

Trevor tells Rose that Alija was here. He starts to freak out but Rose calms him down.
She goes to open the door. 

Rose tells Alija that Katherine was never burned in the tomb. And that she had Katherine's doppelg'nger. Alija promises to forgive Rose and Trevor and Rose takes him to Elena.
Alija sniffs Elena to make sure she was human.

Stefan and Damon reach the house and both decide to go and save Elena. 

Alija kills Trevor. He's about to take Elena but she tells him she knows where the moonstone was. Alija tries to compel her but he realize she's wearing vervain so he takes the necklace off. He compels her to tell him where the moonstone and she ends up telling him.

Alija hears something and turns out..someone else was in the house. Stefan calls out 'up here' and Alia goes up the stairs and he hears Damon call out 'down here'. He is suddenly shot with a wooden stake in the hand. He takes it out and demands for them to come out.

Stefan grabs Elena while Damon grabs Rose.
Elena comes out of her hiding spot and pleads him to not hurt her friends and that she's ready to come with him. As he goes closer to her, Elena pulls out a vervain filled bomb thing that Alariv had given Stefan and Damon. She throws it at Alija and his face turns all red. Once he's fine, he tries to go for Elena but Stefan shoots him and then is staked by Damon.
Rose leaves and she tells the Salvatores to let her go when Damon is about to stop her.

Damon is relieved seeing Elena okay. Elena hugs Stefan and Damon is upset. 

Bonnie is sleeping with Jeremy sitting beside her when he hears the door close. He calls out Elena's name and Bonnie wakes up. They leave the room and see Elena walking up the stairs wounded. She hugs Bonnie. And then Jere and Elena hug.

Stefan tells Damon that the only way to keep Elena safe was if they weren't fighting. Stefan apologizes for being selfish 145 years ago. He knew Damon didn't want to change but Stefan had made Damon drink the blood anyway but he just wanted his brother. 

Tyler asks Care how many other vampires were there and Care lies to him, telling him it was only her. Tyler tells her that there was only him and Uncle Mason who was now gone. Care makes Tyler promise not tell anyone about her or about himself because this was a matter of life and death. Tyler tells her he was all alone and he had no one to tell. Tyler is upset and he reveals he's scared. Care hugs him.

Rose comes to the Salvatore house and tells Stefan that he might need her help. The originals will continue to come for Elena because they were doing it for Klaus.

Elena finds Damon in her room. "I just have to tell you once. You just have to hear it. I love you, Elena." Damon tells her that he doesn't deserve her but Stefan does. He kisses her on the forehead and makes her forget what he had told her.  Damon has tears in his eyes as he compels her.

The episode ends with Alija waking up and pulling the stake out.

Enjoy!! 
*Jot*
Requested by Nida21.

Jot- I'm not ignoring you...just have loads of tabs up....😆love you😳
Edited by Jaan730 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
THANKU! OMG u ROCK!! THNKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

i have been searchign ALL OVER the internet for the link!!! phew...IF ki kya baat hai yaar! apna IF rox!:D
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanxx yaar!! 🤗 u rockkk bigg timeeeeeee!!!! 🤗
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Jaan please please update the written update, i'm dyin to see the Delena scenes.
Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loveddddddddddddd the episode , waisay i say this after every episode 😆😆😛..coz i love TVD soo much ...

okay now for my feelings , they are mixed , sad +emotional+sentimental+happy ...

The Caroline n Tyler scenes were soo cutee , although damon told carole not to reveal her i.d to tyler , but she couldn't do it ,not telling about others n saying she was the only vampire when tyler said i have no one to share my feelings n i m all alone made her so emotional n she hugged him ..* a cute hug* full of new bond of friendship , reassurance of being on ur side no matter what 😳..

Jeremy n Bonnie scenes were just too adorable ...
 Bonnie is a sweet heart , endangering her life to find if her best friend was  okay ..was the sweetest gesture from her ...

salvator brothers were superb , they way they fought together , n the way damon told stefan ..
''you want some(blood) just ask ''
''i want some ''
''aaaww soo sweet , want to be big n strong n save ur girl , oh don't worry i got ur back, i''ll be fine ..''😆😆😆

the bonnie n elens hug (cute )😊
n elena-jeremy hug ..(super cute)😊

n then the salvator's conversation ....( it was such a sweet conversation between two brothers , where one trying to clear things between them ..
heey '',stefan said
what ,?'' damon reply
i m soory '', stefan again ( Awwwwwww so sweet )
about what ?'' D to S
for being the guy who turned u 145 years ago '', S
oh no its late , no need to rehash that '', D
oh u know i never said that out loud , i guess i just need to say it ,n u need to hear it , i m sorry , what i did was selfish ,did not wanna be alone ,guess i just need my brother '',S ..
it was soo cute n emotional  ..

n now for the last scene , the most super cute n sad scene of the day ..
(copy n pasting it from delena b disaster )
i watched the episdoe n i m sad n in love with my delena all over again ...(do i have to say that because they make me fall in love with them again n again , n more vid every new episode ...)

''cute pj's''😆 Damon says ,
''i just have to say smething ,''D TO E
''what do u have to say vid my necklace '',E
''bcoz wat i m about to say is probably the most selfish thing i have ever said  in my life '',D
''Damon don't go there '',E
''aa i just have to say it once, you just need to hear it , i love u elena , n that's bcoz i love u i can't be selfish vid u n y can't u know this , i don't deserve u but my brother does **
leans forward n kisses her forehead**, god i wish u don't have to forget this , but u do **a tear escapes his eye , as he erases Elena's memory **,
and bang the most magical moment is over , Damon gone n Elena alone in her room ...

poor Damon , i just soo wish that Elena's remembers everything ..
i may sound stupid , but i dont know why i have this feeling that , elena was already wearing smething a vervain(i hope this is the spelling)..maybe bonnie had given her smething ..

it was the bestest part ever ...😍.sad but best ...i can see the love from both sides ...
p.s soo sorry for the long reply , i could not control , every part of the episode was worth watching n sharing ...👏👏

Edited by Nida_21 - 13 years ago
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Welcome  Guys!
Swanc: As soon as Jot sends it. : )  I can youtube link you if you want though...
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jaan730

Welcome  Guys!
Swanc: As soon as Jot sends it. : )  I can youtube link you if you want though...

U have the youtube link? Give me if u have it pleaseeee
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Written and another Video updated.
Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jot- superb update , although i have watched the episode but i just love reading ur detailed n picture filled lovely update ......can u plzee add the pic of Damon smiling to Elena after pushing the stake through Alija's heart ..that was the most adorable smile, short lived but adorable ....

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Everytime i watch the DE scene, it makes me cry. I really wish Damon hadn't made her forget. 
I couldn't stop squealing throughout the whole episode. It was so epic.

Tyler-Caroline were way too cute. =D And i would love for them to hook-up. As much as i loved Care-Matt...i think i'll love Tyroline. LOL.

Exciting. And AWW...Jeremy was so worried for Elena. I loved their hug at the end. And the Jeremy-Bonnie scenes were way too cute. <3 I love them.

I was so glad to see Bonnie and Elena hug. Theres been too many problems between the girls.

The Stefan-Damon apology scene was really emotional and i'm glad Stefan's said it finally.

Overall...this was an awesome episode.

*Jot*