Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys...back with part 3...it's a little short, but will post another part on Wednesday, hopefully...
thanks for all the encouragement!!!

(Continued from the last part)

Kabir ran inside the house as soon as Abhay parked the car, and Abhay also slowly came out and walked inside the house. He was still confused about why the new girl affected him so much, and why he couldn't hear her mann ki baath.

"Hi guys...pehla din kaisa raha?" Shreya walked into the kitchen, where the boys were getting a drink of water. She was very graceful, and extraordinarily beautiful. Nobody would believe that she was Kabir and Abhay's mom, so they pretended that Shreya and Jai had adopted them.

"Hi maa! Kaisi ho? Pehla din bohot acha raha....aur 3 nayi ladkiya aayi hai school main...woh mere classes me bhi hai...aur un messe ek ladki....Piya....Woh tho bohot achi hai maa.." Kabir said dreamily.

"Aur usse already pyaar ho gaya maa..."Abhay retorted. Shreya looked at the two boys, amused.

"Kabir ko pyaar ho gaya? Kisse?" Jai walked in with his briefcase, and put it on the table. He started to unbutton the cuffs of his sleeves, and winked at Shreya. He was very good looking too, and charmed everyone that he met. Well, almost everyone.

"Mom, Dad...seriously main keh raha hoon...Is baar, it's for real! Yeh Piya...she's like nobody else. Kitni alag hai. Woh bohot khubsoorat, trusting, bubbly, aur pyaari hai. You'll both love her, I'm sure. Sab log usse pyaar karte hai, sivay apka pyaara beta, mister grumpy." Kabir told them both, while sitting in a chair.

"Kyun beta Abhay? Kya hua? Kuch theek nahin hai, na?" Jai put a hand on Abhay's shoulder comfortingly. Only the three of them knew, except for a few friends, how kind, loving, and passionate Abhay could be. But he always kept his distance in front of humans, because he didn't want to get too close and end up endangering either his family or the human. He was actually the world's best gentleman, but had to act rude to people, to protect himself and others. He really cared about his family, and put their safety above his own love or friends. Kabir was not like that, and was very free. His gift allowed him to control himself while he interacted with girls, and often went out on dates and dances. But seeing Abhay so worried made Jai and Shreya also anxious.

"Dad, woh...Piya ki dil ki baat main nahi sun para hoon. Pata nahin kyun. Aur woh....kehte hue sharam aati hai mujhe...Sorry Dad."

"Arre kis baat ke liye sorry ho, beta?" Jai asked, while Shreya came to Abhay and put her arm around his shoulder. They exchanged worried looks.

"Woh...maine...maine aaj almost control khoya tha. Piya ki khushbhoo bohot strong hai. Uski jaise scent maine aaj tak nahi smell ki. Aur maine kitne logo ki scent smell ki hai. Aap log janthe hai, ke main kabhi nahi control khotha hoon. Lekin aaj, bohot mushkil tha. Aap logo ke baare main socha tho waha se secape karne ka moka diya mere dimaag ne. Aur woh Piya....itni friendly and happy kyun hai. Ussi ke vajay se maine almost apni family ka raaz khol diya. Woh hamesha itni khush thi...aur jab maine usse bura barthav kiya, tab bhi woh mujhse nice thi....kitni bholi hai woh. It's not good for her...phas jaegi...Kabir – tune usse hamare parivaar mein entry di na, toh main tumhe jaan se marunga. Main uska presence nahi bardaash kar sakta."

"Hmmm....itni si baat pe tum tension le rahe ho, beta?"Shreya smiled at her son. Abhay looked at her, confused.

"Arre, woh toh sabse hota hai...mujhe dhoondna hoga ki uski smell itni attractive kyun hain, aur kyun tum uski baat nahi sun sakthe....lekin yeh control ki baat tho bohot choti si baat hai....tum tho best ho hamare ghar main. Hum sab ne galti ki hai, lekin tumne kabhi nahi ki. You'll be fine, beta. Don't worry" Jai reassured Abhay.

Kabir smiled at Abhay..."Aur dekhna. Piya iss parivaar aur iss ghar me zaroor ayegi."

Abhay growled at Kabir, and lunged at him. They both ran upstairs, Kabir laughing and Abhay snarling.

Shreya looked at Jai, worried. "Are you sure ki yeh normal hai? Abhay ko bohot parishaani ho rahi thi."

Jai just smiled. "Nahi, mujhe nahi pata. Woh mujhe research karna hoga. Lekin sab theek hoga. Kabir tho bohot khush hai...woh usse already yahan leke aana chahta hai." He laughed at his son.

Shreya looked at him. "Woh tho aur ek baat hai. Jab Kabir ne mujhe Piya ki photo dikhai, maine kuch dekha. Woh iss ghar main zaroor ayegi."

"Really? Wow....woh bohot pyaari lag rahi hai. Lekin Abhay ke liye mushkil hoga, na?"

"That's another thing. Maine jo dekha, uss mein teen char cheeze dekhi maine. Aur har baar, Piya aur Kabir nahi, Piya aur Abhay saath main the. Kabir tho kissi aur ke saath tha, woh scenes main..." Shreya mised.

"Baap re....Humare bechare bache....kitni mushkile face karni hogi unhe, kya patha. Aur Piya ko human nahi rakh sakte hum yahan....Kya patha. Hum kitne lucky the na, Shreyu, ke humari love story ithni aasani se hogayi?" He put his arms around Shreya's shoulders and smiled at her, bending down to look in her face. Shreya smiled at him, and put her arms around him, and hugged him tightly. "Haan, hum bohot lucky the. Hopefully hamare boys ko bhi ek perfect love story mil jayegi." They both smiled at each other, and hugged again, as they looked out the huge glass doors, facing the woods.                                                 

So...tell me how it was!!! Will update soon, in 2 days :)

Love always,
Aarti
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice update..so wait kabir is in love with pia? i thought pia was for abhi..lol.cant wait to find out..update soon..thankx 4 the pm..

❤️MONA
helloaamir thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

hey nice update..so wait kabir is in love with pia? i thought pia was for abhi..lol.cant wait to find out..update soon..thankx 4 the pm..

❤️MONA

hey!
yes, kabir is in love with piya...he will be for a while, too...you will see kapi love for a while.
but she is meant for abhi, so no worries....hehe
just have to wait for the story to unfold :) 😉

i will update wednesday....no problem :)
shalika thumbnail
hey nyc ff
read it nw
plzz continue soon nd do pm me:)
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
awesome part............keep continue........
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fantastic fabulas mindblowing update dear
topsyturvy23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey i just all the 3 parts for ur ff
it is fantastic
plz add me to ur pm list
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 First of all Hi Arati
😆wow  😛 what a  rocking start 😎 very nicely done congrats on  a wonerful start  for ur 1st ff 👏👏n  OMG!ur killing me!😵 ☺️ as if  abhay n kabir weren't hot enough 😉you added  one more hottie my sushant rajput😍  love it ❤️ add me a  pm list if have 1 n update soon
❤️
fiza 
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Aarti i loved it!..you are a good writer..this was awesome👏..update soon!😳
helloaamir thumbnail
Hey everyone!!! So I am finally back with a new part! Sorry for the delay..I was just not getting time. Thanks for all the comments!

Part 4

The next morning, Jai talked to Abhay before Abhay and Kabir went to school.

Jai "I know that you are worried about Piya, but just make sure you are not overly rude to her, ok? At least for your brother's sake? You know how he is..."

Abhay "Yes, papa. I will try. But its so hard for me, when my powers are not working on her...it makes me uneasy, since this is a feeling I have never had before. It's very uncomfortable."

Jai walked to him and put his arm around Abhay's shoulder. "I know. But you know Kabir feels really strongly about this girl. I could read his emotions last night. He feels stronger for this girl than he ever has, since...you know who left."

"Really? It's that bad? He already loves this girl that much?" Abhay was astonished.

"Well, he can't help it. You know, pehli nazar mein pyar...Aur waise bhi, if he had the choice, he would stay away from her. You know he doesn't like to get too close to any girl, except for flirting around, after what happened with Natasha..." Jai smiled at Abhay.

"Abhay yaar chalo! We're getting late" Kabir's voice could be heard from the garage.

"Alright dad. Agar aap kehrahe tho...just for Kabir." Abhay smiled at his dad and walked out.

At school –

"Hmmm...I wonder if Abhay will still be mad at me today.." Pia wondered.

"OMG Pia...Why are you thinking about that khadoos when you have someone else waiting for you? You know Kabir-" Misha was saying before she got interrupted.

"Misha! Don't start again. Maine bohot sun liya kal raat ko. So don't start again." Piya was so frustrated. Her sisters had been bugging her since they left school last night, and were still not done! She liked Kabir, but didn't like that Abhay was so mean, since she herself was a very friendly person, and was friends with everyone in her old school.

"Piya sweety, teri love story dekh kar mujhe Danish ki bohot yaad arahi hai...I love him so much!! I can't wait for school to be over. Phir humari shaadi hogi. Ussne aur Papa ne faisla kiya tha, remember? Ki as soon as schooling is done, shaadi ki baarat ayegi!" Panchi remembered.

"ohhhhh God! Please birdy didi! Tum subha subha kyun uss idiot ka naam lethi ho?" Misha was annoyed.

"Misha di! Kyun tum Panchi di ko annoy karthi ho? Danish jiju ko idiot mat kehna! It's rude." Piya scolded her elder sister.

"Ya ya, Miss Goody Two Shoes. Is liye tho tu papa ki chamchi hai." Misha yawned as they walked to their class.

Suddenly, someone pulled Piya back. As she stumbled, Kabir caught her in his arms. He winked at her, and said "Good morning Piya! How was your night? Mere bare main sapna dekha na tumne?"

Piya blushed, and thought "What? Isse kaise pata? How would he know? Nahi nahi...bas aise hi kehraha hoga..." She cleared her throat. "Umm Kabir please chodo mujhe."

Abhay just stood behind Kabir, as a passive observer. "Agar tum dono ka flirting khatam ho gaya ho, tho please class chalein?"

Kabir smiled at Abhay, and pulled Piya to her feet, keeping his arm around her waist. They walked to class together. Kabir pulled Piya ahead to talk, while Misha and Panchi walked behind them, keeping an eye on Kabir. Abhay just shook his head, and followed the 4 of them, last.

When they got to their class, Kabir sat next to Piya before anyone else could. Abhay just sat next to Kabir. The teacher announced that they were going to have projects about love. They would have to enact a scene from a specific play or movie. The teacher announced partners, and put Kabir with Piya.

"Yesss...I'm with Piya!!! Ab romantic film ka scene? Hmmm this should be interesting. I wonder why I feel this way for Piya. I haven't felt like this since Natasha..." Kabir thought to himself happily.

"Oh my god. Mujhe Kabir mil gaya? Aur romantic scene? Wow...I'm kind of excited. Chup kar Piya. Yeh kya keh rahi hai tu? Kahin tujhe actually pyaar to nahi? No! Just shut up." Piya sat next to Kabir, thinking.

Now the dilemma was that Abhay didn't have a partner, since there was one more boy than there was girl. The teacher thought for a while, and decided. She called Piya to the front of the room. "Piya beta? I was wondering if you could do a double project and be Abhay's partner also. There are not enough girls in the class so...he is all alone. I chose you because I know your amazing academic record, and you are a scholarship student. If you don't mind...I will give you extra marks."

Piya thought for a while, because of her complex relationship with Abhay. But she wanted to help the teacher, and she could always use extra marks. Besides, how hard could this get? "Alright, I'll do it."

The teacher was overjoyed, and she told Abhay who his partner was. He was annoyed with his fate for a minute, then remembered what Jai had told him that morning. He decided to let it go.

"So for you, Piya and Kabir, the assigned scene is the gazebo scene from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Is that alright?" Kabir almost jumped up with joy. "Of course ma'am! No problem! Aap jo bhi kahengi, hum wahi karenge!" Piya blushed, but was also pleased.

"And for Abhay and Piya...you will do the scene from Romeo and Juliet – the balcony scene. OK?"

"Ok. Thanks ma'am." Abhay said curtly and walked away. "Romeo and Juliet tho mere favorite hai! Lekin yeh scene...aur woh bhi Abhay ke saath...dekhte hai kya hota hai" thought Piya.

Kabir, Piya, and Misha started to walk outside together when somebody wanted to ask Kabir for help. So he told them to start walking ahead, and he would catch up. Panchi caught up with them, and Misha informed her of what was going on.

"Wow Piyu, teri kismat to dekh! Tujhe two hot ladke mile hai partners ke liye!" Panchi said, smiling.

"Aur meri kismat dekho! Mujhe romantic scene karna padraha hai!!!!! What rubbish yaar. Yeh teacher bhi na....aisi project kaun deta hai?! Aur woh bhi, uss loser geek ki saath!!! Kya life hai meri!" Misha complained. Panchi and Piya both laughed, and Panchi mussled the top of Misha's hair. Kabir caught up to them and put his arm around Piya's waist. "Kya baate ho rahi hai behno main? Meri baat chal rahi hai na?" Piya laughed and softly hit Kabir's arm. "You wish ki hum hamesha tumhare baare main baat kare!"

Kabir just smiled at Piya and came closer to her face. "Yeah, I do wish. Well, actually I wish ki sirf tum hamesha mere bare main  soche..." Piya blushed and looked down. Kabir smiled and moved away from her. Abhay stood away from them, watching them and shaking his head.

"Dad, I can't do it. Main uske karib nahi ja saktha. Mujhe bohot ajeeb lakta hai. I am sorry Dad...but I am afraid yeh mujhse nahi hoga." Abhay told Jai on the phone.

"Its ok beta. Just koshish karna ki tum bohot rude mat behave karna. The rest is ok, I know you atleast tried. So just come home soon, ok? Tumhari maa tum dono ko bohot miss kar rahi hai." Jai said. Abhay smiled and hung up the phone. How was he going to do this? Romeo and Juliet were his favorite, but this was going to be hard...

At Piya's home –

Piya climbed up the stairs and put her bag on the floor. She rubbed her neck and thought about her day. Kabir was turning out to be really funny and sweet. She really liked him, and it seems like Kabir likes her too. "I wonder if he is really "the one".....This project should be fun to do with him. I wonder kaisa lagega when we are close together..." Piya blushed at the thought of it. She sat down on the bed and started dreaming about how the scene between her and Kabir would seem. Suddenly Misha burst into the room. "Piya. Piya? PIYA!!!!!"

"Huh? Kya hua? Is everyone ok?" Piya woke up from her daydream.

Misha was holding the phone in one hand. She covered the mouthpiece and whispered "Already Kabir ke sapne dekh rahi ho? Well, usse 100 years. Uska phone aya hai, tere liye!"

Piya blinked at her, surprised. "What? Lekin woh ghar ke phone pe kyun karega? Mere mobile number hai uske paas!"

Misha smiled at her..."Kyunki woh....le. Usse pooch le!" She threw it to Piya, then sat down next to her to listen to their conversation. Piya narrowed her eyes at Misha, who snarled at Piya. "Fine, I'm going!" Misha sadly walked out of the room. Piya closed the door after her, so she couldn't come in again, and then sat down on her bed.

"Hello, Kabir?"

"Hey Piya! Kya kar rahi ho?" Kabir's happy voice made Piya smile.

"Kuch nahi Kabir. Tum mujhe batao tumne phone kyun kiya. Aur woh bhi, ghar ke phone pe."

"Woh main tumse poochna chathatha if you wanted to go out for dinner today. And maine ghar ke phone pe kiya, because I wanted to ask your dad's permission. Main bohot sharif ladka hoon, you know!"

Piya jumped up from her bed, shocked but excited. "Dinner? Aaj? Kyun?"

"Well Piya, normal people go to dinner because they are hungry and want to eat." Kabir teased.

Piya rolled her eyes. "I know that Kabir. Par aaj rath, akele?"

"Piya, custom yehi hai, that if you like someone, you take them out to dinner. It's called a date."

"KABIR! I know that...lekin tum mujhe date par...?"

"Piya. You know what it means. Just quickly mujhe ha ya na batao. Your dad gave permission. He said that he found out already that I am a very good boy, which I am. Aur waise bhi, its Friday!!! Please? Kal school bhi nahi hai!"

"Ok Kabir. I'll come –"

"Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Ok great. Tum 8 oclock thak thayar ho jana. I'll pick you up! Bye" Kabir hung up.

Piya stared at the phone, and started to smile. Her first date – she was sooo excited! She opened the door, where she knew Misha would be waiting. She smiled at Misha and blushed. Misha started to jump up and down with excitement...her little sister was going on her first date!!!

So, what say? Again, sorry for the delay!! 😳

Love always,

Aarti