Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiepie9512345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sridevi27

Lol.. I already did two updates today dear...   And now I am suffering because I have a lot of work to do...  so, the next one will likely be tomorrow morning (that's about 8-12 hours from now ;)

-Devi

okay!!
i understand!!
cant wait!!!!!!
AND THANKS!!!!
Sorry its just that i umm uhh am kinda ADDICTED to this
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sridevi27

what is this I hear??   after all my empowerment of women writing!  lol...  Jaz, there is a Gauri in all of us, even if we don't look like her ๐Ÿ˜‰   

Uff!! Did I sound like that๐Ÿ˜ณ *full melodrama style* Nahiiiiiii๐Ÿ˜†

Well my heart goes hub-a-hubba for Maan not Shiv...and someone like him would probably arm-bend the professor or some student to help me out....but himself sit in and record them...Naahhh. How can I be sure? Well my dad is a lot like Maan....the show-wala๐Ÿ˜† 

Well I wouldn't want it any other way...but *sigh* one just can't help loving something so endearing๐Ÿ˜
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

hahaa.. ;)  if only all my lovely married readers' husbands could take a peek into their imaginations... I hide all my FFs from my bf, but he assures me that he only reads the Economist and that he has no interest in corny love scenes... ;) 

And I see that you have become acquainted with my moniker ('Tease" ;)  Vrush (RushTrip) has christened me Tease from the time of Love and Despair  ๐Ÿ˜‰

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh Hello, Home- breaker..so now you wish that your married reader's husbands could take a peek into their minds...not needed..thank you very much..already my goddamn  addiction to your FFs is affecting my married life..Maan, Shiv and ofcourse my man๐Ÿ˜ณ..Jeez how many can a girl handle..sigh!!..I've seriously become a weirdo..and you know what ???? my husband thinks so too!!! all thanks to you girl..
Edited by tanya_vi - 13 years ago
wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update

I'm sure Einstein didnot know his theory would b used in such context.

Originally posted by: wilddevil2010

Awesome update

I'm sure Einstein didnot know his theory would b used in such context.

Well.... 

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity."  -  Albert Einstein

๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by sridevi27 - 13 years ago
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that was superb one dear....really loved it
Devi,

Im only teasing you ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
as Shradha said the Brain is indeed the biggest sex organ known to man,
so imagination will trump experience any day ๐Ÿคฃ
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Devi,
Please update soon.

Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

Devi,

Im only teasing you ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
as Shradha said the Brain is indeed the biggest sex organ known to man,
so imagination will trump experience any day ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh I know dear ๐Ÿ˜‰
Besides, after all the "teasing'" that I do with my writing, I would say that my loyal readers have earned the right to occasionally shoot it back at me ๐Ÿ˜‰
Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
jeez man I'm browsing through half of the verses in song of songs....
read 2:5 and 2:17 ...god wats happening ๐Ÿ˜ณ

devi not fair.....