3 idiots-dil nei suni ... dil ki pukaar.....

Posted: 13 years ago
Index..........

Edited by -sann- - 13 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

Considering that we are all idiots and we need some semblance for we have a pool of writers, analysts and observers, who contribute to increase, improve and help our understanding Geet the serial, characters, plot and other aspects and symbolism in the story. We have people who find elements like water, color and let's not forget inanimate objects like dupatta in their analysis.
So here is the tantra mala for those who don't understand so much Hindi it is a system well it is not idiot proof for it is for idiots..

Tantra

1.     The first post is the index and Spoiler links

2.    The second post Tantra Mala and Rota

3.    The Third post is for the person opening the thread

4.    The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this.

5.    The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.

6.    Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies.

7.    Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take.

8.    We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

9.    The thread will be opened in a rota system and the list will be available on the thread as well.

10.  The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

11.  We have opened a Chat Club:
        Maaneet Idiots ki Adalat - 9

Please feel free to join this and discuss everything under the sun, moon, stars' anything related to the episode, doubts, different pov, should be done on the main thread let everyone get to know what you are thinking'

Rota Tantra

Week starting October 11th

Monday ' Param

Tuesday "-Sann-

Wednesday ' Rev

Thursday ' Anisha

Friday ' Sann(nupsie)

Anyone wanting to open the thread please send pms to the founding members, RushTrip, Revv and Nargis

IDIOT Assignments:

Aamir Khan ...  Rancho  - Nargis
 Kareena Kapoor ...  Pia  - dolphinUSA (Dol)
 Madhavan ...  Farhan Qureshi  - RushTrip (Vrush)
 Sharman Joshi ...  Raju Rastogi  - MaaneetDD (Rev)
 Boman Irani ...  Viru Sahastrabudhhe  - Viji
 Omi Vaidya ...  Chatur Ramalingam aka 'Silencer'  - mysterygurl1427 (Shivani)
 Javed Jaffrey ...  Ranchoddas Shamaldas Chanchad  - Yasu09
 Mona Singh ...  Mona  - blueangle13
 Rahul Kumar ...  Millimetre - MM  - SIGMA (Param)
 Ali Fazal ...  Joy  - NanditaSingh
 Dushyant Wagh ...  Centimetre - Neha
 Rajeev Ravindranathan ...  Lead Ragging Senior - pooja83
 Akhil Mishra ...  Librarian Dubey - Maneetforever (Amerra)
 3 IDIOT Audiance - aditi123_78 (Aditi)
Mona(Geet's) Unborn Baby - --sann-- (Nupur)
 Shoaib Ahmed ...  Chote - jamoshi2507 (Neha)
 Meghna Bhatia ...  Raju's Wife  - pickle6586 (Soumya)
 Amardeep Jha ...  Raju's Mother - macho_muffin
Malvika Singh ...  Mona's Baby  - Star Struck- Anisha
 Chaitali Bose ...  Raju's Sister -LavZ
Vidhu vinod chopra aka VVC- Niha (honeydew)

The Open positions are:

Parikshat Sahni ...  Farhan's Father
 Jayant Kripalani ...  Campus Interview Panel Head
 Chandrashekhar ...  Airlines Ground Staff 2
 Dushyant Wagh ...  Centimetre
 Achyut Potdar ...  Machine Class Professor
 Atul Tiwari ...  Minister in Auditorium
 Arun Bali ...  Shamaldas Chanchad
  Supriya Shukla ...  Matron in Hospital with Pia
  Farida Dadi ...  Farhan's Mother
 Omi ...  Chatur - pondicherry boy
Pooja Goswami ...  Air Hostess
 Harvinder Singh ...  Mr. Dhillon
 Nishi Singh ...  Maid at Pia's House
 Dinesh Kumar ...  Mona's Husband
 Aakash Dabhade ...  ICE Student 2
 Pitobash ...  Junior 1
 Rakesh Sharma ...  Minister at Shyamaldas' Funeral
 Michael Joseph ...  Exam Hall Professor
 Captain A.S. Duggal ...  Pilot
 Dr. Praful Kulkarni ...Doctor startled by scooter in hospital
 Sarvanna ...  College Security Guard
 Trilok Sadhwani ...  ICE Student 4
 R.S. Kodange ...  Doctor at Airport
 Mukund Bhatt ...  Raju's Father
 Tanveer Ahmed ...  Professor in Induction Motor Class
 Hitesh Tak ...  Ragging Senior 2
 Sitaram Sharma ...  Manager at Pia's Wedding
 Raghunathan ...  Professor in Corridor
 Vaidyanathan ...  Professor Vaidyanathan
 Rajendra Patwardhan ...  Govind
 Sanjay Sood ...  Peanut Vendor at Shimla
 Annapurna Kaul ...  Airlines Ground Staff 1
 Pandit Prayag Raj ...  Panditji at Pia's Wedding

Dr. Kishor Patil ...  Doctor in Ambulance with Raju
 Dayal Sharma ...  Caretaker at Shyamaldas' House
 Shankar Sachdev ...  Ambulance Driver
 Dharmendra Bhurji ...  Airport Cab Driver
 Apul Jaisinghani ...  ICE Student 3
 Shailaja Dhar ...  Lady at Mona's Wedding
 Saurabh Agnihotri ...  Housekeeping Boy at Pia's Wedding
 Kumar Veer Singh ...  Waiter at Mona's Wedding
 Sonu ...  Library Clerk
 Dileep Desai ...  Priest at Joy's funeral

3IDIOT Index(All the Threads we made as one Big Idiot Family)

7Th Sept: 3 IDIOTS-Deep Analysis - Geet CANNOT step on Maan!

8Th Sept: 3 IDIOTS-Pyaar ke Maiyne?

9Th Sept: 3 3 IDIOTS - Bharosa, Vushwaas, & Sachchayi.

10Th Sept: 3 IDIOTS - Geet's Past Walks in-MAAN walks out?

13Th Sept: 3 IDIOTS - In the DEPTHS of DESPAIR....

14Th Sept: 3 IDIOTS - Pyaar Se kitna Bhagoge...

15Th Sept: 3 IDITOS--pakka ped ya pakka papita

16Th Sept: 3 IDIOTS - Key to SACH ka Samna!!

17Th Sept: 3 IDIOTS - Aa Ab laut to chalen mahii ve~~~

20Th Sept:  3 IDIOTS-dhak dhak..chook chook...haule haule...

21St Sept: 3 Idiots - Pyar Bhari Nokh Jokh...!!

22Nd Sept: 3 IDIOTS - Paani re Paani...Maahi ve Maahi........

23Rd Sept: 3 Idiots-maan ki geet-humare Maaneet

24Th Sept: 3 IDIOTS - Paani Ne Aag Lagaayi..........

27Th Sept: 3 Idiots- Intezzar kab tak, baal safaid jo tab tak

28Th Sept: 3 IDIOTS - Akele hum akele tum..Shubh Aarambh!!!

29Th Sept: 3IDIOTS-Har shub tum se shuru Har raat tume khatam

30Th Sept: 3IDIOTS-Pyaar ka dusra naam ....Maan.

Edited by -sann- - 13 years ago
I have not seen the episode so no comments yet...............but in the mean time......

Vinu jee..............
Aaja re aaja re

Aaja re aaja re o mere dilbar aaja
Dil ki pyaas bujha ja re
Aaja re aaja re o mere dilbar aaja
Dil ki pyaas bujha ja re

Oo.. aaja re
Oo.. Vinu Vinu
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
Symolisms....analysis and Ripping...

Aditya is here to add the Spunk that was missing and also to bring Maaneet closer

His way of Talking and Attitude is Cool....He is here to chill....and is almost the Male Version of Pari....
Even unknowingly its Aditya who reminds her of Maan...and there by Making Geet come back to reality, she realizes that she has misplaced the Taaveez in chaos with the children at the Hosp.....For me this scene actually showed that Aditya in the Future will also bring Maaneet Closer....

Geet says" Subah se Kuch Galath Eksaas Ho Rha Hai"

Well that definitely meant ki she has been sensing Maan since Morning....But the person Geet is she does not want to think that something may have happened to MSK...She does not want to think MSK may be the patient who was being taken on the stretcher....And she even reasons with herself ki he may be in the Office, May be at Home....Or worst may be camping But why would he be at the Hospital....Coz Maan is actually so Important to her that she does not want to even think something wrong may have happened to him..

But how much ever she tries to ward off the negative thought that something may have actually happened to MSK....it keeps coming back to her....

Kyu-The Maaneet Connection their power to sense each other....From the time Maan regained his consciousness.....and has been uttering Geet's name....each and everything she could actually sense it.....

the negative thoughts keep filling her.....she tries to ward it off again and again.....and ultimately decides to go see for herself....

Now what made her Go back....
Well Had the Taveez Been with her....I am sure she would not have gone back to the Hosp.....Coz she does not want to believe that Maan may have met with some accident or something and is at the Hosp....The Taveez was misplaced....and she has to get it back......

NT Buisness kya Khaak Sambhalegi

Lady you are digging you Grave deeper and more deeper.....MSK tumhe Kacha Chaba Jaayenge...One for misleading Geet....and Increasing the Maaneet separation....and 2 for casting your evil shadow on KC

When you do wrong things and dont repent-Fear takes over you
NT may be cunning, but she is hell scared even at the slightest mention of MSK's name and Geet's Name....And NT is one person who can give competition to even chameleons

The Only Factor that Pulls Meera to even Listen to Dev is Geet
Meera's Concern for Geet is Genuine...She is undoubtedly Geet's Savior and today its Meera who confirms that MSK is in the Hospital to Geet....This shows that Meera will stand up for Get in the future also...may be when the whole Dev Fiasco is out....Meera will side with Geet....

Geet at the Hospital deciding to check on the patient or to even know if MSK is admitted purely shows that she did not believe NT one bit....Yes she was confused big time reason MSK's Taveez in NT's hand out of all the people in the world......and its Normal....why would she not be confused....But Geet going out to confirm the things even if she did not believe that MSK is actually admitted there....shows NT's plan just back fired.....

Drooling Moment of the day-Maan Smiling when Geet asks the Nurse whether MSK is admitted in the Hospital or Not....OMG....Ek scene ne Din ka Chain aur Raaton ke Neend Uda dhi

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Edited....
Dnt feel lyk writin nythin today...if i feel better den vil write....bt i doubt it...
as fr da episode - Loved it!!!

Dedicated fr MY IDIOT FAMILY!!!!πŸ€—

Pyaar Hum Ko Bhi Hai
Pyaar Tum Ko Bhi Hai
To Yeh Kya Silsile Ho Gaye
Bewafa Hum Nahin
Bewafa Tum Nahin
To Kyon Itne Gile Ho Gaye
Chalte Chalte Kaise
Yeh Faasle Ho Gaye
Kya Pata Kahan Hum Chale

Thes Lagi To Pal Mein Toot Gaye
Sheshe Ke The Kya Sab Vaade
Jaata Hai Koi Kyon Sapno Ko Thukraake
Payega Yeh Dil Kya Kisi Ko Batake
Chalte Chalte Raakh Hum
Bin Jale Ho Gaye
Bujh Gaye Diye Pyaar Ke
Pyaar Hum Ko Bhi Hai
Pyaar Tum Ko Bhi Hai
To Yeh Kya Silsile Ho Gaye.

We are one family......jo bhi ho...dis shdnt change.....wateva happens...whoeva intervinz....da BOND shdnt break....was da bond soo weak?? i am confused n hurt.....as Nags rightly said - "remember we are all a big IDIOT PHAMILY here...........and phamily is phamily....you can't disown them!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€—πŸ€—"

dats it frm my side.....luv ya all......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
loads of luv,
Lavz

Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago

love

Nandita

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
i am confusedπŸ˜• what was this, i mean episode was good, geet come to know about maan's accident, but now how will story proceed and what about jay. what is his role?πŸ˜• if their will be no misunderstanding then what will happen maaneet reunion.πŸ˜ƒ

dev 😑wow dude u want to unite maan and geet but one thing u never thought about your child, whatever be the situation a person always have soft conner for his child.😊
Edited by anisharoy1 - 13 years ago

Hello people....πŸ˜›.......lets get cracking with my wild analysisπŸ˜†.....OMG I am totally enamoured with the kids....they are soo adorable....they added a witty flavour to the commencement of the episodeπŸ˜‰.....loved geet....I loved the preaching she gave yash.....so true...it is very distraught when you lose someone very close to you.....your eyes yearn, just to catch a glimpse of them....just like geet....every word that geet delivers from her mouth is equated with maan somehow or the other.....finally maan is recalling all those beautiful moments spent with geet via flashbacks....so geet got a slight notion in her head that something terrible could have happened to maan...am glad geet trusts her babaji implicitly.....gosh I was startled to see the fiend (naintara) sitting on maans office chair......(wait till maan cums back, he is going to hand you upside downπŸ˜†)....loved naintaras manifestations when she overheard dev speaking to the doctor regarding maan regaining his consciousness......so dev is finally remorseful over destroying and intervening in maans life....Am glad he vouched to reunite them.......I just hope he acts upon his promise very soon.....I have been contemplating for a while now regarding dev...I think he should be given a second chance.....(Like the wise people mentioned: hate sins, not the sinner, everyone should be given a second chance)....And I feel dev is truly repentant over his sins.....I loved it when geet revisited the hospital because her heart was getting very impatient.....she was attracted towards maans room.... just like a magnet is attracted to metal....BUT the nurse had to intervene and spoil the intense moment.....gosh it was so heart-wrenching when maan spotted geet walking away, he was trying to call out to her,and even gestured her via his hand but to no avail.....very emotional.....poor geet was very distressed regarding the loss of the talisman...(don't worry if one door closes, the other will automatically open itself)...... yippeehh the talisman made a reappearance......this symbolised that this talisman is very powerful and will play a huge role in encountering and reuniting maaneet once again.....totally elated with the outcome of todays episode.....the mystery regarding maan was demystified to geet.....I am anticipating to watch Mondays episode........maan will be back.....with a monumental BANG!!!!!!! Am so ecstatic now....😳....welldone cv's, they sincerely altered and handled the script very well in regards to maans absenceπŸ‘........Have a very pleasant weekend guyz....πŸ€—

Edited by dilmilgaye-kash - 13 years ago
Aaj ka analysis ...

Dear All,

I dont know whats wrong, and i dont like whats going on here .. for one, i am super attached to all of you ...
when i came here first i hardly knew a soul, but it didnt take more than 2 days before everyone made me feel so much at home, that i knew, this is the thread i wanted to come back to each day ..
such became my addiction to the thread that, i stopped practically visiting all the other ones .. cos i DIDNT FIND THE NEED TO GO ELSEWHERE....this place was a one stop solution to all my issues ... and what i loved the most about this thread was the ability of each member to accept one another the way he or she was .. and lobve them nevertheless.. thats why we call each other family ... not friends ... when i wake up at 4 in the morning, i see Chandi's tantrum alerts ... and then she disappears again ... Pooj who later became banno to me is all the time cracking me up .. when i open page one of any idiots thread, i see her symbolism ..  Nags and BB never come that often, but when they do they make me feel the warmth of their presence ... DD was the reason why i came here .. she thinks so differently at times i wonder why i didnt think that way ... coming to Viju who is always ready with her analysis ... Nandy though is a baby is no less... i have interacted very less with Nups and Imly ..and taiba.... but if it hadnt been for them how would i pass my days at office, with Maaneet filled in my head, but no one else to talk to about it .. Lavz and i also connected cos of the same reason and she became a great friend .. how can i forget Vinu man .. mera pyar ... dil-e-gulzar ... i still remember that night, we started teasing her saying she is vincent, i didnt sleep all night cos we were having so much fun .... people came and went .. hours passed but the spirit carried over for nights after tht ...
i found a mom in Vrushali ...and a maasi is Shivani ... dadi in nags .. it was indeed like a family ... how can i forget BB ... i still try my toota foota kannada on her ... kulu toh makes me smile each time she says something.. she so child like ...

each and every member of the idiot family is special to me for various reasons .. i know i didnt write all the names .. but i am too messed in my head right now ...

guys .. i beg of you .. i know these are hard times .. but, think of all those when we had so much fun .. and for old times sake ..cant we just put on night behind us ?  Banno, didnt we joke abt ur relatives coming and going? ( use symbolism honey .. tu kaafi samajhdaar hai πŸ˜‰) did that stop you from coming to the forum? or for tht matter .. when nups fell ill we all prayed for her all night long...
and day before we celebrated Shivani'a bday together ... dont you guys remember how we helped Ani turn goldie? or how Nandy first comes and shares he avis with us and then with the forum ...

okay itna senti speech kyun de rahi hoon ... forget Geet .. forget the current story line ... ek episode accha gaya, toh doosra ghatiya ho sakta hai ... its a fictional show .. par, we have all met .. and have shared amazing times together ..

guys .. we have attracted the attention of a person from the team to come and become a part of our family .. shows how mad we are .. remember she heself once told us .. the geet team like the idiot family is mad ...

so where is the maddness? it seems to be lost behind gloominess,,,

come on man ... kal hi toh maine courier bheja tha ... hum sabki taraf se... and that get well video ... ??? jab guru usey dekhega aur humare thread pe ayega ( itna accha video dekhne ke baad koi bhi dauge chale ayega) .... woh kya dekhega ....

buck up darlings .... i love you all... chalo ..... ek tight waali ... dil se ... jaadu ki jhappi ho jaye .. please .... mujhe rona aa raha hai .. i cant see this ... please guys .... i dont wanna lose you all.. neither do i wanna see what we share crumbling......

meri baat maanoge na ? Iss Vinu ki Nauntanki ki baat manoge na? ...

πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

love you all like loads,
Niha

i will see how many of you like this post ...
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
Vinu thank you😊

guess finally we are heard...thanks to all who stated this point asking for Geet to be 'shown expressing her concern ' for Maan's wellbeing ...both here & at FB & also using the feedback option at the official site...

Before anyone jumps to conclusion that i mean to say Geet was not concerned for Maan..well if she was then it was not expressed or shown in last few episodes more since Maan is admitted & Taveez is back to her .....
all we , i wanted her to voice & express her concern.....

Now after so so long she did that & wonderfully the whole episode was devoted to it .....Meera is back in picture now thats news, happy news indeed.......
that makes me wonder what to happen of the 'nanny track'.....is the new promo  answer to it...!!!
Jay questioning what he is doing amongst the love birds....is it a hint that he saying bye...?
'bhagwan karai aaj kai baad main tumharai aur inn bacho ke shakal kabhi na dekhun'...is it...!!!!!

Since in this thread we discuss the episode aired on that particular day & not future events , but past has to be considered coz only then we can say the present is in context to the track or not ...so i'm to stick to that......

Today's episode has come as surprise to me.....happy surprise obviously , its good to know that not only praises but criticism too is considered , noted & put to action....today's episode for me is a proof to that....
so thanks again Geet team & friends who supported this point of view, thankyou

be back

Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago