|*Asli True Love*| - KaSh - Prologue

-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hmmm Heyya

I have no idea what to say to be honest, but some might know me here, and some might not, so for introduction sake Hi I'm Swancy.

And this is my new Fic called Asli True Love - I wanna dedicate this to all my KaShians, because they are simply the best and my true family.

PS- Read my ps's at the end. 😳

Oh and Fun reading.....

^^ Credit: To Serish < My Amazing Sherz 😳

|*'Asli True Love'*|

|~Prologue~|

Who said that it was over? Oh yeah they did, did they ever acknowledge that maybe it wasn't the end, the fact that their hearts would beat the same way it did 3 years back when they first met, did they ever think that it would happen? No of course not, because for them it wasn't love, but we knew it was love, when we saw them we knew, we realised.

Someone once spoke the right words ' 'We come, we see, we conquer'

|*~*|

The dimmed light swept through the stained curtains, the dark winter colours swimming around the summer rain, the feelings of winter summer rain was something extraordinary, it differentiated among the others, because light hot rain hitting the cold winter ground separated it from anything else.

"If you spend more time listening and less time snoozing you might actually get some work done" a spine of cold voice flooded the damp cosy room.

A soft groan came back as a reply.

"Come on honnie; if you don't get up how are you gonna read through these messages?" the voice soften down, as the eyes stared at the figure curled on the bed.

Another groan came back as a reply.

"Okay forget it then-" the voice at the door said in a defeat. "I'm sure you love to see your fans crying over you"

The person at the door started to leave the room, when the person heard a soft moan coming from the bed.

"Mother!" the soft angelic voice of a sweet girl fluttered the room. "I'm sorry, i'll be there in two minutes" the face still covered underneath the comforter.

A large smile covered the lady's face that was standing near the door as she smiled down at her daughter. But nor could she see her mother, nor could see her back, however, when she smiled back down once again, she turned the leave the room and closed the door.

After the door clicked shut, slowly the light angel peeked out from her comforter, weakening her eyes from the sunlight hitting her eyes. As she opened and blinked back and tried to adjust to the simmering light. Her lashes shut open and close, she smiled softly, her lips curling into a swift tender smile. Rustling her hands out from her the comforter; she lifted it up as she curved her fingers into the top of the comforter and pulled it.

"Good morning me" she smirked as she pulled her head out of the comforter, her softly milky skin pressed delicately onto the dark florescent pink, that surrounded her pull bed. Dragging her body swiftly across from the bed, she shuffled from one side to another, rustling softly as she pulled herself up into a sitting position.

Her eyes soft as petals, her lips open in a light awe, as her eyes adjusted to the restlessness of the sun swept through the curtains, she looked up and saw that the light on her room was on, which shone even brightly through the damp and dusty room.

"Mother!" she screamed, smiling to herself, as she heard a loud groan coming from outside her room.

A loud pound startled her, as she heard someone pound on her door. "Keep the voice down sis, some people actually wants to get some work done"

"Sakshi" she mumbled her sister's name, as she heard sakshi's footstep drift away into the sound of the stairs, probably going downstairs. "Shilpa, wake up, otherwise your whole house is going to turn mad" the sweet voice of the young woman sprawled the room in a swift tone.

Shilpa Anand, also known as Shona by her fans, but 'Shilpu' as some others, she moved out of her bed, her feet coming in contact with her bunny fury slippers. As Shilpa moved to the bathroom, taking her sleepy and drowsy state to become fresh, she smiled at herself in the mirror, as she ploughed the water straight onto her face. The cold water brought her back to reality, and soon the smiling face turned into a frown.

Shilpa Anand has started her career out long before, in adverts and a film, but that was nothing compared to her hit so-called show 'Dill Mill Gayye', which went very hit when she was present there, and it has. However Shilpa remember how 6 months ago she quit that show, even after her second return things didn't work out the way it was planned. When she left she thought it was something she was doing for the good of others, but now she could actually feel how lonely she felt, the one person who made her smile, that same one person that made her laugh, who annoyed her, that same person turned his back on her. And that probably hurt her more than she could have hoped it did.

Shilpa shook her head slightly, pulling her head out of the annoying thoughts, that made her feel week and broken. She remember the last day of her set, when he came and gave her flowers again, but the smile on his face didn't reach his eyes, after whatever his done, at the end of the day they were still friends. It was such a blaze in her memory, as she remembers his arms wrapped so delicately around her, pulled her into his chest as he caressed her hair. How she missed that one friend, after all deep down he was a very good guy.

She moved out of her bathroom, and put her hair into a bun and walked out of her room in her night clothes as she walked back downstairs. Shilpa watched as her mother was busy in the kitchen, cooking up something delicious probably; she looked around to see her sister wounded up in her husband's arms, as she fed him swiftly. A spring on envy ranked against her, but she just smiled softly as her sister, and walked into the kitchen.

"Guess, sleeping beauty has awoken" her mother muttered, as Shilpa chuckled softly at here.

"Sorry Ma, you know I had a tiring night"

Shilpa head Sakshi scoff at her words, while she turned around to see the lovers curled up on the sofa watching the news. "Whatever" Sakshi muttered under her breath

Shilpa grabbed onto the chapatti, and went to the fridge and pulled out some orange juice, as she poured herself some of it in a cup.

"So when are you going to shift baby?" Shilpa heard her mother speak, as she shrugged unsure of the answer herself.

"Probably this afternoon" Shilpa mumbled as she took a sip of her drink. "Yo Sakshi, are you going to help me move this afternoon?"

Shilpa turned to ask, as she watched Sakshi move her head from her husband, Sagar's, chest, they looked so beautiful together. "Yeah, at about 5 this afternoon?"

Shilpa smiled and then nodded at her mother. "I've already packed; I just need to shift it all in the van"

Her mother looked up from frying and nodded, she opened her mouth to speak-

Sakshi cut in. "The van is going to be here at 4, so just get all your boxes right" Sakshi finished, as her mother closed her mouth and smiled at her daughters. It was like they read each others mind.

Shilpa nodded, and walked out of the kitchen and started to make her way upstairs, but she heard Sakshi calling her name out loudly.

"What?" Shilpa asked, as she walked into the living room, and came startled into the TV screen, it was like the person there was reading into her soul. She watched in awe as the muscled guy in front of her looked different, he looked like his real life, a little more fit, but at the same time he had put on some weight. She smiled as she remember how she saw him 10 months ago, when she met him in May last year, it was almost a year back when she met him once again and then criticized him for being so skinny.

But now the guy she was staring at it looked more real, he looked delicious. Shilpa shook her head, but then the moment she saw another figure come into the frame, she looked at Nicole, and then now she paid attention to what the newsreader was actually saying.

Today's big news, in today's Saas Bahu aur Saazish, we have found the truth about Mr Karan Singh Grover and Nicole Alvares, where has the couple gone? What has actually happened, but now we have that figured out.

Karan Singh Grover and Nicole have split up, after the whole whirl head of romance, everything came to a stop last month. The couple apparently split up last month, but the news was given out today.

Nicole has been given a lovely opportunity to model in Dubai, and she is said to be leaving next week, and Karan was surely unable to keep a long distance relationship, so both the actor and the choreographer have decided to break up and let the other move on.

We spoke to Nicole this morning and asked her how she was going on about her relationship with Karan and if it would have lasted.

'No, my relationship with Karan was and is strong, however we both knew that it was time to move on. So I wish him all the luck in his future'

Thanks Nicole for such an amazing words for Karan, however the last time we saw Karan on screen was in his show Dill Mill Gayye, which ended last year in October, all we can say is that Karan we miss you a lot and hope to see you on screen again.

That's it folks, we shall see you tomorrow, with a brand new edition.

Shilpa watched agonizingly at what she actually saw on the television. She blinked swiftly, remember the time that she herself me Nicole, they became friends very quickly, and she and Karan did look very good together, not perfect but good. But seeing as how it ended, it hurt a little but even that was a lie, and she herself knew that.

"I see Mr Handsome is back on the market again" Shilpa heard Sakshi's voice boom across the room, as her laughter flooded the room. "He is very, i mean very good looking"

Shilpa watched as Sagar pouted at sakshi, while her sister just smirked and leaned down to place a kiss on his cheek, soon a smile appeared on his face. But Shilpa didn't focus on that, the only image going through her head was her friend's, everything was so fresh in her mind.

'Two years was worth the wait', those words were so fresh in her head, like they were gloating at her, showing her how envious she actually was. Shilpa remember that day very clear, when she and Karan had given 5 different interviews for friendship day, it not only made her fans happy but it made her happy as well. A grin winked past her lips, remembering that Karan had made her such a weird friendship bracelet, but that was him, he made her smile no matter what, and even though she hadn't seen him in 6 months, everything was just as real in her mind that it ever was.

"Shilpa!" sakshi nudged Shilpa, as she brought herself out of her strained dreams. "What you thinking about?" Sakshi asked curiously.

Shilpa just smiled and shook her head, knowing that if she told Sakshi that she was thinking about Karan, it would just arise more questions. "Nothing, just thinking" she plastered a smile on her face, as she turned on her heals and went back upstairs to her room.

|*~*|

"Oh lord" Sakshi mumbled under her breath, unfortunately it didn't go unheard by Shilpa, who just grinned at her sisters misery.

"Is something wrong my darling sister?" Shilpa's voice was filled with just an extra muteness of sweetness drooling from her voice.

Sakshi looked at Shilpa, giving her evils, as Shilpa just smirked back. "What do you have in these freaking boxes?" Sakshi said huffing and puffing as she drew another breath and laid the box on her new apartment floor.

"Hey, hey-" Shilpa said accusingly, as she put down a box on the floor. "- those are my new plates, don't you dare break them" her eyes pointing sharply at sakshi.

Sakshi just rolled her eyes and walked over to the window, as she pulled the curtains to the side and watched Sagar pull out the other few boxes from the van. Shilpa walked up behind Sakshi, she looked at her sister, the warmth and love in her eyes for her husband was so overwhelming, that Shilpa had to turn away from it, like she was invading some sort of intimate moment.

"He's amazing isn't he?" Shilpa asked softly, as she watched her sister open her eyes in awe and stare blatantly at him, while nodding softly at her.

Shilpa stepped away from the window, as she looked around the room. Finally she had moved away from her parent's house, she was waiting for this apartment for ages, but she could never get it. Now that she finally had it, it seemed unrealistic, Shilpa watched closely at the lovely purple walls, that hug lose with nothing on them. She smiled closely, as her eyes started to wonder to her living room, there was literally nothing there, well nothing yet; the furniture was to arrive tomorrow, including her television.

Shilpa turned around as she watched some man bring more boxes in, but also some portraits, pictures, and frames that needed to be hung up. However Shilpa's mind was somewhere else, everything had finally fallen in place for her, but even she knew that something was missing, more like someone. She sighed as she took in the empty house, she couldn't wait until she could make it into a home.

Slowly her steps started to move to the dining room, the walls still purple, she wanted to stay with a colour co-ordination, and she smiled as she took in the purple glass table in front of her. She remembered ordering it after ages of finding, but it was worth it. However there were no chairs, they were to arrive tomorrow too. Shilpa wondered back around the place, the cold titled floor was gorgeous than ever, dark black with purple veils and flowers crawling on them, how she wished to take her shoes off and feel the coldness of the floor. Soon, she knew, soon.

The kitchen was perfect, Shilpa smirked, however she knew that she'll probably we'll be taking take-outs every night. She couldn't cook without a recipe book; therefore she had made sure to order that too. But the purple kitchen had a feel to it, slowly Shilpa walked around, and the made her way to the kitchen cabinets, she open one of the cabinets, and then her eyes came in contact with a bottle on the top shelf. Shilpa tried to reach for it, she stood on her tip toes but still no luck, she huffed and moved away.

"If Karan was here it would have been-" Shilpa bit her tongue to talk any further, shaking her head, knowing that the only reason she said his name was because she had remember how they had worked together on a kitchen scene, but that was those days, he is nothing to her now and never shall be.

"Shilpa?" she turned quickly at her sister. Shilpa watched as her full middle room was filled with boxes and now just one or five, but literally 20, not including the frames and pictures. "We have to go baby"

Shilpa nodded, and thanked Sakshi and Sagar, "I think there's one box left outside, i'll grab that one and walk you out" Shilpa said, as she and the others walked out of the room, and down the stairs to the outside of the building.

The apartments were all in high class, probably costing more than she could have afforded a few years ago, but she had saved up and finally got this. Shilpa stepped out as she watched her sister and Sagar walk away, waving at her. Shilpa walked over to the large box at the side of the building. Bending down she grabbed onto it.

"Oh no, heavy" She breathed deeply as she tried to grab it tightly, it felt like she was hugging the box, but she was still unable to see where she was going. "What the hell did I pack in this?" Shilpa mumbled annoyed as she tried to see through the box.

She took on step, nearly falling over, but stumbled carefully and back to her feet. Shilpa cursed under her breath, as she tried to move her hair out of her face, as she tried to take one step at a time. There was no way she was ever getting to her apartment without any injury, Shilpa wondered annoyed. Suddenly the weight of the box felt light, it was like it was drifting away, Shilpa looked up surprised, and saw that two big hands had enveloped the box instead. Shilpa looked at the large manly hands, and then up, unable to see the person's face.

"Um Excuse me?" Shilpa asked politely, however in the back of the mind she wondered if they person was going to steal her stuff. "Look Mr, if you think you're going to steal my stuff y-"

Shilpa's words came to a stop, as she watched in slow motion the person moving the box out of his face, and then her breaths came to a stop. The same rustled hair, made up in such a sweet harmony, those thin cheek bones now looked well as if he had been eating, the same lips which were now smirking down at her in lusting glare, the soft dimples poking him on the side of his cheek, but that wasn't what caught her eye, it was his eyes. Those blazing so dangerously into hers, filled with mischief and curiosity, or were the curiosity her eyes saying.

Shilpa opened her mouth to speak but no words came out, she watched as he cocked his eyebrow playfully at her, she gulped and voiced herself. "Karan?" Shilpa's voice shook uncomfortably.

The smirk on his face widened, as Shilpa watched Karan put the box on the floor beside him, as he stood in front of her just staring at her. Did eye locks happen in real life? Well she found out that they actually did, Shilpa stood in those agonizing moments, waiting for either of them to say something, but no one did. Shilpa watched as Karan smiled and moved to pick the box up in perfect ease, he was tall, taller than she expected, staring into those eyes brought back memories.

"What floor?"

Shilpa shook from her thoughts. "Huh?" she asked confused as Karan smirked and indicated to the box. "Oh 5th"

A huge grin plastered on his face. Shilpa stared at him, still in shock; no words could compress the feelings that were bursting through her chest at the moment. Shilpa watched as Karan started to pick the box, she opened her mouth to say something, but decided against it.

"Um Karan?" Shilpa gulped and watched as Karan shifted slightly and turned to her, he smiled softly, while Shilpa just shook her head and pointed to keep going.

Shilpa stared at him, well the back of his head, she was just a few centimetres behind Karan and all the question that going through her head was seriously giving her a headache. Why is her here? Hasn't 6 months apart thought me enough that we were just friend, well so called friends, why did he have to come here to ruin my life now? I left him and that show, just so I could get to think more clearly, but hell with him around i can't even remember what I'm about to say. Wish we could just remain friends, is that what he is trying to do? Become friends? She could scoff at the sound of the words, 'friends' like they could ever turn back at what happened months ago, but weren't they always friends? It seemed like that was what he was working on, however Shilpa rolled her eyes at the thoughts.

"Is this your room?" Shilpa jumped as she heard Karan turn towards her, Shilpa smiled shyly and nodded, feeling uncertain of what she should do next.

However opening the door, Shilpa walked in while Karan stood right on the threshold and put the box on the floor to Shilpa's side, moments passed by but neither of them said a word. Shilpa pulled out the last amount of courage she had in her-

"Karan what are you doing here?" the words were meant to come out smoothly but the words snapped out of Shilpa's mouth.

She watched as he looked a little taken back. "I thought you might have wanted some help" those were the first few words he had spoken to her in ages, and it thoroughly made her smile, maybe it was the fact that she was finally going to get her best friend back.

She shut her eyes tightly and opened them, to see him standing there with his hands in his black jeans, wearing a red tight shirt, it surely made him look more muscular then he usually was, but that wasn't what put Shilpa off, it was the fact that even months later she could recognise it was him, her friend, it felt like old times, but even she knew the words were lies.

"I think it's better if you leave" Shilpa said sweetly, her voice filled with remorse and guilt, when she looked up she saw that Karan had his eyes lowered down, even he knew that things were wrong between them. "It was nice meeting you, but it's better if you leave"

Karan nodded softly as Shilpa fidgeted with her fingers annoyed with herself. "It was nice seeing you again too Silpa" she grinned softly, a light grin creeping up the corners of her lips, as she remember how he used to call her that, just to annoy her.

Shilpa looked up and nodded. "Bye Karan, and thanks for the helping me.... with... well the box" she blushed softly as she heard Karan's chuckle filter the corridor. "Bye" She finished off, as Karan nodded.

"I hope to see you soon" Karan said comfortingly. "Sooner than you expect" Shilpa thought she heard him say that but couldn't be sure, as he swiftly turned to leave and walked out from her sight.

She heaved heavily; it was like her past was catching up with her, sooner and faster than possible.

|*~*|

Milgaye jo chora chori
Hui masti thodi thodi
Bas pyaar ka naam na lena
I hate luv stories

Milgaye jo chora chori
Hui masti thodi thodi
Bas pyaar ka naam na lena
I hate luv stories

"That shait is going down!" Shilpa screamed, as she threw the comforter out of her body, her body was pulsing with need to hit someone at that very moment, and her next door neighbor was going to get it from her one way or another.

Shilpa huffed annoyed, as the loud music was booming through her room, it felt like the walls were vibrating and close to falling on top of her. One day in, actually one night in, and she hadn't met her neighbour get however whatever the person was they were going to get hell from her.

"Stupid, idiot, monkey, elephant, arrogant person!" Shilpa kept cursing whoever it was on the other side of her wall. She slipped into her furry bunny slippers, and turned to her clock, which she remembered to bring earlier hand. "Who the Fudge hears to much at 7 in the morning- Oh ya mad people!"

Shilpa rolled her eyes, as she moved out of her bedroom, and ran across the her apartment and through her front door, the moment she stepped outside the music was louder than she expected. She grinded her teeth in anger, and fury, her morning sleep was intruded by this unknown stranger and all she wanted to do was unleash the beast on the person.

She walked down the small space, as the noise grew even more gruesome. She raised her hand and started banging down on the door, not once or twice, but probably 10 times a second. "LISTEN TO ME YOU ANNOYING BRAT, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP, SO IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUDGING THING DOWN I'M GONNA SERIOUSLY LOSE EVERY OUNCE I HAVE IN MY AND BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN!" Shilpa screeched annoyed, as she nearly pulled her hair out.

Banging on the door one last time, Shilpa heard that the music was toning down. "GOOD, I HOPE WE GOT THAT CLEARED OUT!" She didn't know why she was shouting, but as she turned to leave the music got even louder than before.

Shilpa screamed. "URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, LISTEN YOU-"

The door pushed open, slanging it out of Shilpa's eyes, as she came shocked in face with a far too familiar face, Shilpa's eyes sprawled open, her mouth stared agape at the figure in front of her, Shilpa gulped as she blinked and tried to shake her head, wishing that this was just a fragment of her imagination.

"Oh sh-" Shilpa couldn't finish the sentence, as she took a step back, and finally looked at the whole picture.

Her breathing shallowed down, as she felt her eyes were going haze with the sight in front of her, the heartbeats speeded up the moment her eyes came in contact with his hair chest. His soft bare chest, staring right into her, her eyes started to wonder down his chest, onto the chiseled abs, her chest started to heave up and down dramatically, her eyes started to feel like they were going to give away, slowly her eyes started to wonder downwards, and suddenly her eyes budged out, as she noticed the towel wrapped around his waist. She blinked, totally in shock with the sight in front of her, her eyes started to wonder back up again, and she came face to face with his smirking face, that grin on his face, spitting out those dimples, that were smack down on his cheeks. No sense of embarrassment was seen on his face, however Shilpa could feel her cheek blazing red, and her cheeks were turning red the minute she came in contact with his presence.

Her lips quivered as she remember the old times, she remember when she left, she remember when he hurt her, she remembered everything coming crashing down on her and having no one to hold onto.

A sense of rage creased up her body, she felt her fist curl up in agony, as she watched him smile at her, filled with mischief, his eyes, those tantalizing blue eyes wearing her down, though she stood strong, as she felt the hurt crawl up her.

"Are you like stalking me?" Shilpa asked, her hands on her hips, as she glared at him.

His laughter filled the corridor. "Silpa, why would I need to stalk you, when you've been right here in front of me?"

"Karan" Shilpa whispered. "Not now"

She watched as he shook his head and laughed silently at her, "Some things are left better unsaid" Shilpa accused annoyed.

Karan shook his head, as he leaned on the door frame, his arms pressed against his, for the first time Shilpa realized that he was wet, that his hair was soaking wet, the light droplets slipping on his chest to his abdomen.

Shilpa rolled her eyes. "Go get changed" She muttered annoyed. "And please, let this be our last encounter" She said turning to leave, but stopped as she heard him speak.

"That can't be possible Silpa, you know why?" he paused. "Because the apartment right opposite is now my home, so it's nice to meet you neighbour"

Shilpa turned around in shook, her eyes shocked with the core. "WHAT?" She spat out, as she watched that no movements were made on his posture.

He smirked at her, as Shilpa watched he lean back and pick up a remote or something, and suddenly all the music stopped, she hadn't even realized that it was on this all time long.

"I'm not going to play whatever you are up to Karan" Shilpa said folding her arms across her chest, as she watched Karan's gaze shift from her face towards her body. Suddenly feeling a little self conscious she tugged onto the tank top that she was wearing. "Because this time I'm not going to let you hurt me"

"Who said anything about getting hurt?" Karan asked defensively. "I just wanted to say 'Good morning' like a friendly neighbour"

Shilpa rolled her eyes at him, as she smiled softly. "Well Good morning to you too" her fake smile plastered over her face, as she turned to walk away.

"Oh-" Karan said as Shilpa turned glancing at him. "Sorry about the music, I forgot that you weren't a morning person"

Shilpa shook her head, as she bit her lip, turning to Karan she tilted her head up. "You know what-" Shilpa said leaning on the wall outside her apartment. "You play whatever you want and this I'm going to win"

Shilpa turned and shut the door in Karan's face, as she leaned on the back of her door, hearing Karan's laughter flood her complete body and mind.

"Yo Silpa" She heard his loud voice boom from outside. "You look gorgeous in red", Shilpa stared down at her red tank top, and she shook her head bewildered at his words.

'Oh sweet Jesus, great, another journey we begin'

Hope You all liked it

PS- If you want PM'S please let me know

PS 2- Ya i've got a lot of Pm's regarding bedroom ff too - Do you all still want me to continue it or not?

PS 3- Hmmm The like button is right down there 😳

Your comments, views and critism are all welcome < 😛

Luv Swancy

Edited by Angelic_Swancy - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbnerFernandes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3