Posted: 13 years ago
waoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wondferfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll update
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
do continue it soon
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous update..............feel sry for kabir....thnks for the pm..........update asap.............waitingggggggggggggg
sups2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.......yup i lokved abhiya yey final a public confession argh kabir why he has to be stubborn...lovely misha.............yey a date.omg the general..pia now wl know d truth of abya na........ooo i mean abhimanyu.....lovely mystery of mathaili..............looking eagerly for it.......plz update soon....!!!!!
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update!! 😳

Awww, poor Kabir. I felt so bad for him! :( AbhIya rocked as a couple! 😳

Can't wait for the club party! :D And.. Can't wait for Pia to know that Abhay is a vampire! :D
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Precap-A NEW kind of Love:::

All i could do is stay mute in front of this angel. I didn't dare say a word. Everything seemed surreal. I didn't know what to say. I thought she might have fled cleaning up the blood from my mouth then again she was busy. She tried to see if i'd broken any bones. Finally she broke the silence. Shame i enjoyed the peaceful serenity of just watching her was a pleasure. She had a sweet meledy to her voice.

The girl-"I'm Maithali. I don't see anything broken. I have to take off now. My friends may have warned my parents. I'm not supposed to go off alone but those guys ran off. I didn't want to leave U unaided. Don't worry i'll be back ok. I will bring U some fresh clothes, something to eat and some blankets to keep U warm. Don't go anywhere. How silly of me. Of course U won't be leaving. U need to heal up first."

I kept quiet. I didn't want to freak her out. Plus i didn't want to tell her i was fine either. I wanted Maithali to come back. I was already in awe of her. Such beauty and warmth for a stranger. Most people would've run a mile well they did but she remained and tended to his wounds this spoke volumes to the kind of person she was. Thank goodness hunger wasn't my prblem right now. I managed to control it but for how long? How could i tell her that i didn't eat food but sucked the life out of animals. I saw what Maya did she sucked me to death. I didn't want to hurt this human. I wanted her to be mine. I wanted her to love me. Great. I'm a married man in love with another woman. Just what i need. I couldn't help how i felt. I was a sick guy. No i'm a monster that fed on the weak. I turned myself away from her.

Maithali-"See U later." With that she was gone. I bathed myself in the cold river and dried myself.

Within a few hours Maithali was back with her items. She looked even more prettier blushing when she saw me topless. She looked away. That image burnt in my head. I was pleased by her reaction. Hopefully i'd get to spend some time with this creature that had taken my woes away. She made me forget that i was a monster. She ruled my head and possibly my dead heart. I wondered if i even had one. I put on the Pajama which hung tightly around my body. Then i finally faced her. Maithali looked at me with a renewed facination. She finally got to see my face. It was like she was giving me a thorough check. Time ceased to exist. Could this be LOVE. As a human i questioned what love could be but i never felt like this before. Hecate never made me feel like this. No woman made him feel this way until now. Until Maithali. It was undescibable. Was there even a word for it? I couldn't think of anything but Maithali.
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
cool_maitri03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

:::A NEW BOND:::

T starts flirting with Kabir. He was in a bad mood thanks to ABHAY RAICHAND. Who the hell did he think he was? He wanted to puch the guys lights out. That smug face. Piya was his not Abhay's. How could she choose that loser over him? Then again its not like he confessed his love to Piya or anything. It was all his own fault. How was he supposed to know that Piya would be taken by Abhay and so fast. Boy did the guy work fast. He didn't even see that coming. Kabir felt like a bulldozer ran over him. And Misha. The traitor. Taking Abhay into her gang she never once give him the third degree. Just accepted him. This day couldn't get any worse right? Wrong! T coming onto him was the last thing he needed. The girl was like a black cat bad luck to anything he ever touched. He'd dated her for a few months but her high maintenance attitude scared him off for life.

T-"Hi jaan! U look very hot today. That outfit is very fetching. I was wondering if U would like to go to this club thats opened recently. Its very happening right now. I heard Misha talking about it. Piya is taking Abhay there as their official first date. It would be so cool if the prom queen takes the prom king to the coolest party. We would be the talk of the town."

Kabir-"I don't think i wanna go with U anywhere."

T-"Oh come on Kabir one night isn't going to kill U. Who knows i might even surprise U."

Kabir thought long and hard. How bad could this date go. Besides he'd get to check his rival out. Exactly what does Abhay have that he didn't. Half the college girls were after Abhay but he only had eyes on Piya. His Piya. Kabir had to do something to keep Piya from Abhay. He wanted a shot with the girl who made his tummy flip everytime he saw her. Maybe Piya would feel jealous if she saw him with another girl on his arm. It didn't hurt to try. T was always late for functions. She liked to make an entrance.

Kabir-"Fine. I'll pick U up at 7. Otherwise i'll leave U. Be ready on time."

Misha caught up with Kabir. She was curious about what was brewing up between T and Kabir. She knew her friend had recieved a huge blow from earlier with Piya and Abhay. Kabir looked frazzled like something was bugging him. His face said it all really. Kabir had a plan and it was going to land him in heaps of trouble. Misha crept towards him and.....

Misha-"BOOOOOOOOOOOO." She made Kabir jump.

Kabir-"What is that man? U took 10 years off my life."

Misha-"Well i couldn't help myself. U looked a little distracted i thoight i'd take a chance. Your face was a picture. A real Kodak moment. Anyway whats going on with T the sour queen of ice?"

Kabir-"We are going to the club U mentioned The Viper Club."

Misha-"With T. U have lost the plot. With her? What's wrong with all the other girls that U choose Miss Vanity. I know this Abhay and Piya thing has hit U hard but come on man U could do better than her. U don't think this rebound thing is a bit much."

Kabir-"No. If it helps Piya come to her senses then T will have to do. She's good at faking her emotions. I'll have to up the ante somehow i will make Piya question her feelings for Abhay."

Misha-"That is bull. And U know it. U should have told her how U felt but U bottled it. Piya loves Abhay. Everyone can see it. I'm not an Abhay fan but if he makes Piya happy then we should respect her wishes. She's a grown woman. She can take care of herself and if things go wrong then we will be there for her. If U choose to be with T then it's your funeral bro. I can't wait to see your reaction when it falls flat on your face."

Kabir-"Go bug someone else for a change. Go to your new best friend Abhay Raichand."

Misha-"He's not a bad guy Kabir. Give him a fair chance. Besides the love birds need some time together. I'll catch up with them at the club. I'm off to class."

Piya spent the whole day with Abhay. She felt like the luckiest girl in the world. She had the guy she wanted. It was bliss just her and Abhay. She felt a little upset when yhey split for some of their classes. Abhay was on cloud nine having his Piya by his side. Everything felt like a dream. It wasn't such a bad idea having met Misha. He liked her. Then again she was a part of Piya as they shared the same father. Pity he couldn't tell Piya this. Certain things in life weren't his place to interfere no matter how much he wanted to. Secrets had a way of coming out. Kabir on the other hand was going to be hard work. He couldn't blame the guy for falling for Piya. She had this aura around her that nodoby could resist. Then again she was an old soul. They attracted everything towards them. Unfortunately trouble was one of them too. Kabir was a bit of both. The good in Piyas life and the trouble. Abhay was buzzing about going to the club with Piya. H ewas going to make it a special one. It was their first outing as a couple. Good job he was loaded then. Only the best for his Piya. Abhay gave Piya a lift home then he forced himself to leave her alone. He found it hard to leave her. She was like his obsession. Not a minute went by where he didn't think of her. Leaving her always felt like torture but he'd consoled himself that meeting up at night would be sweeter.

Piya was excited. Her first date with Abhay. What to wear? She took all her clothes out from her wardrobe. Everything was so plain like her. She wished she had something elegant to wear. Piya didn't want to dress too sexy. She wanted it to be special for Abhay. Piya was on her mobile. She dialed Misha's number. Maybe she'd know what to do. Misha was at a loss too. She didn't do romance. Not her cup of tea. She was more of a tomboy. Misha scraemed Panchi's name. Panchi promised that she'd have something ready for Piya. Panchi took note of Piya's dress size. Piya could hear Misha moaning at her sister Panchi. Panchi took Misha shoping with her leaving Piya loads of time to herself. Piya took out Abhay's jurnal and started reading it again. She was hooked on it that everytime she got home she read parts of it.

The JURNAL

January 1400

There was blackness all around me. I couldn't move or speak. The stillness was killing me. The nothingness was even worse. Where was I? I felt like i didn't have anything to hold onto. I was slipping away into the emptiness. I had to think. Think. Mom and Dad. Nothing. Hecate. Nothing. Parvara my little angel. The sister I loved so much bet never once told her this. I kept the image in his head. It was so blurred but I managed to hold onto her. Then the pain eased. I felt weak. I was buried alive it seemed. I managed to crawl myself out of the soil and looked around for a sense of direction. Anything or anyone to guide me in the middle of nowhere. i was in a cemetary. There were flowers on his graveside. Maya. Where was she? I looked around frantically. A pang of hunger hit me. Oh how hungry. My throat ached. I felt like i hadn't eaten for weeks if not months. No sign of Maya thats a relief. The woman scared me. Good god he needed some food. I could eat a horse. I went towards a path leading out of the cemetary. I saw some juicy apples afer a good 9 miles. How did i manage to walk 15 miles? Strange i never thought i'd get here this quick. It felt like only a few minutes. I was in a town called Shivaliks. There was a river there with all the trees around it. The place was a beauty in its own right. Past there below was a valley of some kind. My eyes sight was very sharp. I could see signs of civilisation. I picked an apple and took a bite. Yuck!
Must be rotten. I took another aplle and kept on testing a few out. They all appeared to be fine but tasted off. I couldn't keep it down. I started vomiting. I fell to the ground. What was going on? I went further down to the valley hoping for some help. Shelter? Pear tree. I leapt up na dreached for it. Vile it tasted vile. I struggles with this ache. It intensified by the minute. I could hear a heartbeat faint as it was i knew it was there. A squirrel in the trees. I reached for it and snapped its head off and ravaged it. This tasted devine. After the initial feeding i was disgusted with myself. What kind of animal did that? I was a human. The warm blood tasted mettalic but he craved for more. Maya what did U do to me? I was a freak. That very moment i had a revelation. I could see my life as a human as bleak as it was. I was dead. Buried in a cemetary. No family around me. I could never go home. Maya and her fangs. She'd turned me into this creature. This blood sucking thing. I was better off dead but how was i moving? This was an abomination. Against nature. Maya did this. She'd promised she'd be by his side only to be missing. He'd have made her kill him for good better yet kill her with this new found strength. I didn't feel guity for long. Part of him enjoyed his kill. This prey that lay lifeless on the ground. Lord have mercy on my soul. This is it. I am not going to do this. I will somehow starve myself until death takes me. Until something kills him. I jumped off the valley hoping this would be then end of me. How wrong was I? I was still breathing. Actually was i even breathing?

I must have been in the river for days with my leg wedged between a few trees. I broke a few trees down with the fall. I think the fact that i kept myself malnourished has weakened me. I didn't want to hurt anything but how torn was I with my mind. Part of me was so evil it sickened me to the core. Yet the other side fought long and hard to keep my soul. I was at war with my concience.Frustration set in. I will die trying. Was this a sin commiting suicide for the greater good? Death kept itself at bay. Day came and went. Night came and went. I couldn't smell anything. However my super hearing homed in on some humans. Women. For the love of.... What were they doing here? Danger. I panicked. Please stay away. My will power was at its all time low. Please please stay away. By then i was gone.

When the girls came i didn't know how to portray my desparation or calmness. I was mad at them for coming and at myself for wanting to pounce on them. I was lucky the trees kept me where i was. Unfortunately hunger caved in while adrenaline kicked in and i gave a big pull my legs were free. I wanted to suck the life out of these girls. I must have looked like a deranged animal. Then i noticed this one girl. She was the most beautiful looking human i'd ever laid eyes. She looked at me. There was no fear nothing but concern for the man hurt. While the others ran out of fear she remained behind to tend to my wounds. The girl must be crazy. I looked like a lunatic. Yet when she touched me lightly i was on fire. Hunger was gone replaced by lust. The need to keep this woman in his life. She had this colour around her. It was magical. Her voice so soft was like a harmony to my ears. She helped carry me away from the river to some shelter bringing in some dry wood. She had a Kalash full of water. She claened me up. All was silent.

it was awesum! keep writing...n always send me d update link lyk dis..update soon!!!
matwamango thumbnail

:::A NEW kind of Love:::

JOURNAL
Maithali kept looking at me and time stood still. She was very inquisative. Always asking questions. Eventually she got fed up. She covered me with a blanket. I didn't need it but i liked the feel of her arms around me. She got some bread out and a few curry dishes. I wanted to tell her i couldn't eat it. Maithali handed me a plate. I took it and put it to one side. She brought me a metal glass to drink water.

Maithali-"I have to go. They don't know where i am. I snuck out. See U tomorrow. Make sure U eat that i ,ade that especially for U."

I stopped her in her track. "Please don't call for help i am fine really. U did a good job i don't want U getting in trouble. Thanks for looking after me. I'm Abhimanyu by the way." I could feel her heart beating very fast.

Maithali-"Nice to finally put a name to the face. I won't tell anyone about U. I must go. Bye." With that she rushed out.

I knew i could trust her. Odd but she made me feel tingly inside. I saw the plate of food beside me. I took a mouth full. It tasted very good. She was a good cook. Unfortunately i couldn't swallow it. This transformation i was going through was a pain. It smelt so good but i wasn't drawn to it. I wished i could eat something. I removed the clothes i wore and left the cabin in a rush knocking the kalash on the floor. I was in searching for some animals i could hunt. I saw a goat and went in for the kill. It felt really good. The warm blood down my throat. I guzzled every drop. I was nourished. No longer thirsty. I could feel a resurgence of energy. Maithali being so near made me hungry for her but i was glad i had a chance to go out. Was that the time already? The sun was rising. I rushed back to the cabin and put on the clothes just in time. Maithali knocked on the door and after a few minutes she entered the cabin. She rushed straight for me.

Maithali (In a worried tone)-"I thought U must have left. U didn't answer for a while. Don't do that to me. I thought U must have had a blood clot or worse died."

She did a check on me. I couldn't help but smile at her admission. Maithali was so sweet. Already she was so concerned. She looked tired. She'd dropped more clothes on the floor when she ran towards me. I gave her a little friendly kind of hug and tried to back off but she clung onto me. Boy did she feel so good in my arms. Like we connected on a spiritual level. If only i met her first. I regained my focus and broke off.

Abhimanyu-"Did U even sleep last night? U look exhausted."

Maithali-"I was worried about U. I wanted to get someone but U told me not to. Normally i'd do the opposite but theres something about U that makes me.........Anyway how are U feeling?"

Abhimanyu-"Perfect. I wish U didn't go through any trouble for me. I don't deserve it. I heal easily."

Maithali (Looking sadly at the plate on the floor)-"U didn't eat much. Did U not like what i made? I can get U something else." She started picking up the broken pieces of the Kalash. Maithali cut herself with a piece. "Ouch."

Abhimayu-"It was delicious. Seriously i just couldn't eat it. Maithali i gotta take off. I can't be here." As soon as i said that i turned my head around. 

I instantly smelt blood and looked at her bleeding hand with the blood dripping down her hands. Please not now. God help me. I felt myself drawn towards it. My eyes changed colour. I didn't know how i might have looked but i felt like hell. My insides were torn inside out. Maithali looked at me with terror in her eyes yet there was disbelief like a monster like me could exist. I tore the sharwani i wore and threw it at her and ran as fast as i could while biting my lips with brute force. I could taste my own blood. It didn't taste that good but i was so glad i reined in my thirst. Good job i had a feed but human blood smelt so much better than animal. I will not become Maya. No way. Maithali was too important. Her safety came first. I will never go back to that cabin. It was even stupid of me to think i can handle it. Maithali Maithali thats all i could think of. She was my obsession. My devotion. My world. Was Maya telling the truth that being this blood sucking creature made us feel extreme emotions. I was always blood thirsty. I felt something i never did as a human for Maithali to the point that probably was in line with a psychopath. I could hear Maithali calling out my name repeatedly over and over. I knew she wasn't in any trouble but i wasn't going to risk going back to hurt her.

Eventually i gave in. My will power broke to smitherines when i heard her cry. It ripped my in half. I couldn't bear her to be in distress. Was she a witch? Did she enchant me? No she wasn't either of those! I was a sorcerer previously a power which seems to be vacant. I rushed all the way back following her sweet scent. Luckily i buried my hunger with some miracle. Maithali was in the middle of the forest. Her tear stricken eyes made me weak at the knees. I ran into her arms avoiding her loosely bandaged hand. She looked at me with a new look. I wish i knew what she felt. I couldn't read her mind or what she was feeling. I closed my eyes and took her injured hand and tied a knot only thinking of Maithali and her beautiful face blocking out the smell of her blood. Then i let go and looked back at Maithali. She was fine. She embraced my again not letting go. Her tears soaked my kurta. I wiped away her tears as she looked at me. The embrace felt desperate like we were too scared to let go.

Maithali-"U won't leave me right?"

Abhimayu-"U should be scared of me. I nearly attacked U. U don't know what i am? There's this demon that wants to comes out. I can't let it. I have to go for the safty of everyone. I don't know what i'm capable of. I'm not human. I can't even go back to my family just in case i hurt my family. They've mourned for me. I can't go back ever."

Maithali-"But U didn't attack me U backed off. I don't know where any of this emotion has come from. For the first time in my life i feel like i've found someone. For me. Whose all mine. I don't know why i feel this way but i do. I can't stay away from U. I don't even know U well enough. I should be scared of U. But i'm not. I don't care what U are. You're here. With me. U R special. If U wanted to U could have killed me back there but U didn't. When U left i felt U were going forever. I can't bear that if U left me. U mean too much."

Abhimanyu-"Maithali don't. I don't know what to say other than what U feel is how i feel. Its like we were meant to be together. I can explain my feelings but yours i can't. U are a crazy woman. My leaving scares U yet i nearly killed U didn't."

Maithali-"I want us to get to know each other properly. I want to know everything about U. How U became what U are? It doesn't bother me. All i wanna know is that U feel the same.That U will never leave me."

Abhimanyu-"I love U with my very being. I want to know everything about U too. I will never leave U. I promise."

Maithali finally gave me a smile he was dying to see. She held onto me with a good grip. We went to the cabin where there was no sign of blood. She must have cleaned it up. I told her everything from my wiccan background, my family, wife and how i was turned. She started to cry again. I was rubbish at this. I seemed to have a knack of making Maithali cry all morning. I gave her a my worried look. Was she upset that i was married? 

Abhimanyu-"I'm sorry I upset U again. Its not my day or year."

Maithali-"Its not U. I can't believe Maya did this to U. Put U through all this." She clenched her fists.

Abhimanyu-"The only good thing in my life is U."

Maithali-"Me too. I mean U are the best thing in my life. Its good that this is out in the open. I feel like we can be together without anything stopping us. This will be our little secret."

We sat together in the cabin just talking. Well Maithali did all the talking and i did all the listening.

PRESENT

Piya shut the journal and put it back where she'd left it before. She waited a few minutes. It had been 2 hours straight since she read the journal and she was tired. She rubbed her eyes. Abhays family journal told her one thing Abhay was from an abnormal family. She caouldn't stop drawing parallels between Abhay and Abhimanyu. Maithali struck a cord like she knew the girl inside out. This feeling wouldn't leave her alone. Abhimanyu wasn't a Sorcerer but a vampire right? Where did this leave Abhay? Unless a complete psycho wrote this journal. Or even a drunken old man. She decided to test the theory out but only after she read the rest of the journal. Misha had arrived finally with her sister Panchi. They had abg full of clothes. Did they raid an entire store.? It felt like they were moving in?

Panchi-"Pia we don't have long but i picked out a selection of clothes for U. I wasn't sure what U would like the most or the colours that U would prefer. Try them out."

Misha-"U owe me big time. U have no idea what a pain Panchi can be. Shopping with her is like shopping with Godzilla."

Panchi-"Mishoooo. Shut up and help Pia. WE DON'T HAVE LONG."

Misha-"Ok boss. U heard her."

One by one we went through all the outfits not once but twice with matching shoes and accessaries. Piya didnt realize all the trimmings that went into looking perfect. Abhay was worth it but this was a pain. Eventually we found the right outfit. It was sexy and elegant at the right time. I felt like i was in a beauty contest. Panchi applied my make up and styled my hair for me.

Panchi-"If Abhay doesn't fall flat on his face then i don't know what will make him see sense. U look Hot!"

Misha-"Yeah what she said. If i was a guy i'd be knocked out. Joke."

Abhay arrived to pick Piya up and what he saw was a sight he'd never forget. Piya looked devine. His very own angel. He didn't even notice Misha and Panchi until Misha was right in his face.

Misha-"Hello! Romeo are U going to just stare at her or are U going anywhere. You don't want to be late. Now get out quick before the club closes."

Abhay-"Sorry. Hi guys. Bye guys." Misha and Panchi couldn't stop laughing.

Abhay and Piya went to the car and Abhay whispered in Piyas ear. "U are looking so beautiful Piya". Piya smiled back at him blushing bright red. He drove them all the way to The Viper Club. It never surprised Abhay that Piya had this effect on him. She was after all perfect in every way. Abhay didn't know what to say. He was usually calm but around Piya he ws always lost for words. It was Piya that instigated their conversation. All Abhay could do was comment on Piya changing his whole universe. They finally entered the Viper Club. It had a clientelle for rich people. He wasn't fazed by any of the materialistic side to the place but he wanted Piya to experience the best in life. After all he could afford it where as before in Piya's previous incarnations he was dirt poor.

Piya didn't want to tell Abhay that she didn't fit in here. It wasn't her scene. She would have preferred it if they were both alone for the whole evening than be in a room full of strangers. It would have been intimate. She didn't want to let Abhay down. After all the trouble he went into organizing the event for them. Piya saw Kabir and T sat opposite each other at the furthest table. He didn't look very happy for a guy dating T. The manager came over and took Abhay and Piya to a VIP area specially reserved for them. The music in their area was romantic. It defined the mood she was in. So Abhay did think things through. They were in a secluded area away from the crowd full of people dancing away to an upbeat remix of Munni Badnaam Huwi. Piya gave Abhay a beaming smile. Abhay was blown away by her and smiled back pleased by Piya's reaction.

Abhay-"I hoped U would like it this way. We could join the others later if U want. Panchi and Danish are coming round the back. I invited Misha to keep U company just in case i bore U too much. She said she'll pop in later in the night."

Piya-"Abhay this is perfect. Just the way it should be. Just U and I. U could never bore me. I was afraid we'd be surrounded by people but i'm glad we have this moment alone together." Piya spontaniously gave Abhay their first kiss. It was a little unexpected by Abhay but he was ecstatic by her making the blunt move. It was long and lingering. She finally let go of Abhay and blushed.

Abhay (In a teasing mode)-"That was some kiss Piya. Who taught U to kiss like that?"

They sat down holding each others hand across the table. Abhay ordered Piya a glass of bubbly while he drank a red coloured liquid. Piya looked at it curiously. She'd never seen something quite as red as that. Piya ate her meal while Abhay just played with his food. Abhay wanted to dance with the music playing in the backround to "Tum adoore, Hum adoore". Rose petal fall on them while they dance. Piya was at her happiest content with being with Abhay. The best ever date.
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey awesome update....tha update was really cute...aww piya made the first move and gave abhi a kiss...so cute...cant wait to read more..so update soon and thankx u so much for the pm.

❤️MONA
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

Hey awesome update....tha update was really cute...aww piya made the first move and gave abhi a kiss...so cute...cant wait to read more..so update soon and thankx u so much for the pm.

❤️MONA

I was trying to fit the backstory and the present story. I seemed to be like an essay. 😆
I enjoyed writing it. Your welcome about the pm. I was a little worried i might have gotten a little carried away.