Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
lovely update sweet heart .........................really love Ur update .....................................................plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon dear................................................................. 
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it really nice ,awesome dear 
update soon
mitzi11 thumbnail
wow omg God Dev is really evil man  so Maaneet love on the air awesome part pls cont soon
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesomeeeeeee my friend....the way maaneet are attracted to each other...u are showing their chemistry really well...i could picture all the scenes you created...and even the Dev/Nt from the past written so well :) gud luck for ur exams :) Edited by maankigeet4ever - 13 years ago
sweet cherry thumbnail
loved da update
do continue
it was amazing
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue
omg maan kiss geet
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing...Awesome..
Loved the beach scene
Awww...Maan is sooo sweeet..loved how he picked up geet
OMG kisss?????
Loved it..
Uff why didnt u showed any scenes after the Kiss??
:(...Please please please try to update asap..
Thanks For the PM!

chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice n romantic update! Lovd maaneet moments. Realy i could brutally, mercilessly n hatefuly kill this dev 4 selling his own wife. Whn wil u reveal d master?
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

WoW...wonderful...!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Maneet 1st Kiss...!!!☺️BlushingBlushing hehehe😆😆😆
luv their ice cream scene ...lol..he throw it away...!!!😆😆😆😆😆😆
so sad ...she live alone...!!!!😭😭😭 all alone bt 4 long now...!!!!😃😃😃
hehehe Maan is so cheeky ...lol...i cnt tell Geet 2 unbotton ma shirt...hehehe..!!!😆😆😆😆😆
lol..Master look dangerous...!!!!😡😡😡
Dev ko tou maana hi tha...!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡
im still curcious 2 know...Who is Master???..!!!😕😕😕
cnt soon...bhut tym lagate hoo yaar...!!!!!😃😃😃😃
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲SIMI????????????????????????????

OMG OMG OMG i duno what to say................shocked at Dev's master??? or shocked at the fact that he agreed after soooooooooooo much time - 10 SECONDS??? NOT!!!!!!!

or the fact that he is sooo GREEDY????

And and and if I do try and forget the good for nothing person

I come to the .........*hyperventilates*........K......I......S......S!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMg telll me that is NOT a dream!!!! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Haiiiiiiiiiiiii I wonder hw they will explain their behaviour to each other!!!!!! 😳😳😳

I actually CANNOT wait now..........but I know you have your reasons for not being able to ....but but but.....I shall wait for you......................I still cannot get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did that really happen - did I read it correctly??? Wait let me wear my mum's chasma - might be able to MAGNIFY everything to help me.................................
OK OK OK.....................I have no words to say more.................apart from

*haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*😳

Oh by the way...............just noticed.............U really LOVE this Dev guy - don't you??? In every fic of yours you have made him the sada hua kela or the murjhaya hua baassi fool(pun defo intended😛) or the absolute khadus and jala hua..............kadvi kerela!!!! all in all the vicious villain that is unknowingly getting our dear Maaneet together!!!!!!!
nithi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update... past and present nicely written...