The Actor Playing Aditya?

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

Just recently I was able to see Maryaada y'day night (due to the late night timings, it becomes difficult to watch the show because of college and all) and I noticed a striking resemblance in Aditya and this actor I have seen in some movies. Don't know his name though. πŸ˜•

Now since I just visited this forum, not sure if people have already spoken about this, so if you have, forgive me with this post. πŸ˜† - But can anyone tell me, doesn't the actor playing Aditya look like this dude:

now I hope I am not hallucinating πŸ€£

Anyways, would also like to add - whatever I saw of Maryaada y'day, it was definitely a treat. πŸ˜Š , I liked everything about it especially the chemistry between Aditya and Ridhi. 

Hoping to catch it again soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oye Additi......he is the one playing aditya's character......lmaoooo....guess wut i just happend to see all the epis till now last nite....n i've fallen for him......his character is simply superb :D

luv
rehana....
Edited by Rehana86 - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Rehana86

oye Additi......he is the one playing aditya's character......lmaoooo....guess wut i just happend to see all the epis till now last nite....n i've fallen for him......his character is simply superb :D

luv
rehana....

Omg Rehu, you are here?! πŸ˜² , So finally you found a show to get you out of your PH addiction. πŸ˜†

Thanks for telling me that yaar. So I wasn't hallucinating! He IS the same person and happy to see him on tv. I know the actor hasn't had much luck in movies like many tv stars. The character of Aditya suits him very well. πŸ˜Š

Yaar I don't have much time to watch every episode of Maryaada πŸ˜† , but whatever I saw y'day definitely enjoyed it!
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
he is the one who is paying the character  yaar. he kind of look different 
 but he look so cute now. 
  he was in saath pher and then two or three shows. 

Originally posted by: taman07

he is the one who is paying the character  yaar. he kind of look different 

but he look so cute now. 
  he was in saath pher and then two or three shows. 

Thanks for letting me know. Just a few days ago I saw this song from his movie "Kuch Dil Na Kaha" with Iqbal Khan - and was wondering for the past few days, where this actor went? Did movies not work out for him and he just completely quit acting? It is a surprise to me, I was thinking about him, and y'day he shows up right on my tv screen. πŸ˜†
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah the movies didn't workout for him but he is doing excellent job in maryada. love the show. 

luvsushankita thumbnail
He has also done a serial previously named Saath phere- zee tv he was playin saloni's (main lead) childhood freind nd her lover who later marries her sister nd plays a negetive role also for some time.

Bt was awesome all the time😳😳😳😳 
Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The actor is wonderfully portrayng Aditya role
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
he also kinda look like the Actor in Jail as well.

I'm liking him as Aditya.
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I could never imagine the cute guy from Tum Bin playing a role like Aditya Jhakar! 😲

But Rakesh pulls it off effortlessly!

Despite his extremely fair complexion and soft facial features, he brings so much of attitude and style to his character, that it makes him look very rugged and masculine!

Rakesh has totally got into the skin of the character and does a great job in the show! (His chemistry with Riddhi also helps, I guess...they look incredible together!)