Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnotherMiracle thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I've loved him since Tum Bin! Great to see him doing an amazing job in this show!
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

Omg Rehu, you are here?! ðŸ˜² , So finally you found a show to get you out of your PH addiction. ðŸ˜†

Thanks for telling me that yaar. So I wasn't hallucinating! He IS the same person and happy to see him on tv. I know the actor hasn't had much luck in movies like many tv stars. The character of Aditya suits him very well. ðŸ˜Š

Yaar I don't have much time to watch every episode of Maryaada ðŸ˜† , but whatever I saw y'day definitely enjoyed it!

lolz.....kya karun, yaar......i have to catch something to get rid of that *sigh*........

n tell me abt it......yes, i know this guy from some of his music vdos, movies, serials but was never so excited or u know like getting attached or something......but this show had me go for him.......his attitudes, attires and acting just took me by an unbelievable surprise......i cud have never imagined him doing such character but this guy has pulled it off effortlessly.....simply outstanding.......

the best part of his character is the way he looks at priya......btw i m not very impressed with the girl playing priya......sometimes she looks good with him but sometimes i feel someone better needs to be opposite him......guess, i have to give the girl some more time to get into it.......so ya, the bg score is awesome whenever he thinks abt priya.......

His bonds with mom n mousi are tooooooooooooooo adorable, especially with mousi......surprisingly i started liking kamya punjabi.......they look very cute as mousi and bhanja.......oh that reminds me, i m adopting him too.......Aditya, my 2nd betu from Telly world......😉......

luv
rehana
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It's the same guy😆
Rakesh Bapat..he was in saath Phere, played Saloni's best friend Neel. He was also in seven as one of the protectors..