Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: naanaamii

I want him to be a vampire but I think he is werewolf bcuz remem in twilight the vampires don't eat anything or neither dey drink anything but he day wen abhay n his family was introduced dey were drinking something...N vampire don't do dat so I think he is werewolf.

but vampires suck the blood so they can surely drink blood
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranni

i think he is a vampire...until now..it all makes sense...we all have seen his run soo fast....and vampires are strong enough to scratch the wood..so far we have seen him drink only alcohol..nothing else..in vampire diaries..vampire drink alcohol besides blood....it's not like he had long nails or anything...and if the show is a mixture of twilight and vampire dairies...things tht's happening so far makes sense..i just hate the fact tht it's goin quite slow..bt it's okay i guess..bt i am positive he is vampire... :)

its a daily soap so it has to be slow, otherwise it will end so soon
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bipasha23

abhay will be a vampire for sure but i wonder if kabir becomes warewolf then it would be amazing to watch the show

If Kabir turns up as a werewolf it wuld surely be intersting to see..pia's lyf will be same as Bella..
rv_annie thumbnail
I guess he  is a vampire coz he has a bat tatoo on his shoulder and every time a bat is shown plus they all live in a dark secluded place the purani haveli .
Morever werewolves are harmful just once a month.
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

abhay - vamp

kabir - werewolf

i have my reasons....trust me...

NIDIZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rv_annie

I guess he is a vampire coz he has a bat tatoo on his shoulder and every time a bat is shown plus they all live in a dark secluded place the purani haveli .
Morever werewolves are harmful just once a month.

Ya werewolves attack onces in a new/full moon..but they can behave in a normal way btw those 15 days of moon changing it's phrase..
But Abhay is a Vampire as u told above..I think will soon see a Werewolf in the story..
sukirtidsena thumbnail
ekta wont make abhay a vampire becoz then it will look like a definite copy of twilight............................................i think she is also confused what is she gonna do with abhay it may be possible at first she wanted him to be vampire so he got that tatoo on his back but when people started saying it a copy she decided to make him werewolf πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘Edited by sukirtidsena - 13 years ago
NIDIZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukirtidsena

ekta wont make abhay a vampire becoz then it will look like a definite copy of twilight............................................i think she is also confused what is she gonna do with abhay it may be possible at first she wanted him to be vampire so he got that tatoo on his back but when people started saying it a copy she decided to make him werewolf πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘

This can happened..but I really wanted him to be a Vampire..let's wait n watch wat cooking in Ekta's mind..
rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol...Ekta's mind is pretty difficult to understand....
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
may be cross bread of werewolf and vampiresπŸ˜› remember the movie underworld where vampire and werewolf had constant fight and the hero michael became the cross breed of these two .πŸ˜‰......may be abhay is  a combination of both πŸ˜†