Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bengalirani101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what if he's not any of those? what if his family is demons? remember how ekta kept repeated that its not a copy of twilight, vampire diaries, or true blood? if she stayed away from vamps and werewolves, she'd prove her point, but not that i'd mind or anything if there was
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bengalirani101

what if he's not any of those? what if his family is demons? remember how ekta kept repeated that its not a copy of twilight, vampire diaries, or true blood? if she stayed away from vamps and werewolves, she'd prove her point, but not that i'd mind or anything if there was

demon hmmm sounds more familiar and indian

gud point
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
He is a Vampire, coz he's cold😆 in nature
n evrything abt him screams 'Vampire!'🤣

to clear the doubt, when rai chands r shown a certain mark is flashed at the screen, tht of a silver bat with black BG
so i think in ekta's way Bat=Vampire😆😆

n Werewolfs r friendly😉
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bengalirani101

Demon's sounds intersting..but I don't think he belongs to other types of super natural species..
watermist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Who Cares What He is! Lol as long as he has a heart...which is what counts I am fine with it. I am thinking he is a Vampire. Can't wait for the coming episodes!