Rakt Sambandh

29/10/10 update: sandhya back in jagirdars

kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

In the hotel room DK and pankaj informs prabhavati about vrinda. Pankaj shows vrinda's photo clip to prabhavati on his mobile. She gets surprised. He informs her that vrinda has agreed to do the work for only Rs 50000/- she tells him that they should have offered her 4-5 lakhs more. DK says her that I can not believe sandhya's duplicate lives in slum area. Prabhavati replies to him that we should be only concerned about yuvraj's release.

At gayatri's house maanik is packing sandhya's bag she tells him that she is still confused how jagirdars got agreed that she is vrinda; maanik replies to her that they are the people who believe that what ever they will think will come true. Then he keeps a gun in her bag and tells her to take care. Sandhya replies to him that she is not powerless now; and she is going to ruin yuvraj's life completely.

Next day in the morning pankaj brings vrinda in the hotel room. Prabhavati looks at her and is shocked. vrinda tells them ' kya raapchik kamra hai'. When prabhavti tells her that if everything goes well she will also enjoy these luxury. Sandhya asks pankaj ' ae uncle ye budhiya kaun hai' prabhavati replies her, what???? Sandhya replies to her that no I mean auntyji but prabhavati stops and says that she should call her mummy coz sandhya used to call her mummyji. Prabhavati asks pankaj keep vrinda with sarla in your room and you get shifted in DK's room. Vrinda shouts her that first I want 10 lakh cash. They get agreed and give her the money.

Pankaj brings vrinda in his room; sarla sees her and is shocked. Sandhya wanted to meet her but than she remembers what gayatri told her previously and she stops her sentiment. He tells sarla that she is only duplicate of sandhya it was necessary to save yuvraj. Prabhavati tells sarla to dress up sandhya in a saree.

Prabhavati tells DK lets go in the hospital; DK tells prabhavati not to inform yuvraj about vinda coz if he will come to know about vrind, he will get overexcited and the policemen will get suspicious as on why yuvraj is happy before getting released; vrinda only possess a face like sandhya but her dressing style, her vocabulary is completely different from that of sandhya. If anything gets exposed they may go in jail under the fraud case. And not to informs anything about these to purushottam as well.

In the hospital a nurse is taking blood sample of yuvraj which prabhavati sees and gets tensed but inspector tells her that we are taking the blood sample for DNA test and we have found neeraj's purse which consist of 3 different drops of blood among which one might be of neeraj and the other may be somebody who has some connection with neeraj. Since from few days neeraj is missing and he was under case of fraud. But the jagirdars are not willing to give any test; inspector reminds them that neeraj purse has been found in diameter of 3 km from the location where yuvraj and sandhya met with an accident; and tells jagirdars to cooperate.

Sarla is trying to dress up sandhya in a saree but is not successful when prabhavati enters in her room. Sarla informs her that I have tried 35- 36 times but is unsuccessful. Vrinda tells everyone that she knows to wear saree coz she used to wear in chawls ramleela. Pankaj tells her what ever money she used to get in ramleela they will give her that much amount; listening which vrinda gets angry and tells them unless and until she will get 10 lakh she is not going to wear saree. Unwillingly jagirdars gets agreed to her demand and hands over the money to her.

In the hospital purushottam comes to meet yuvraj and asks him what the matter is?????? and where is neeraj????????  Yuvraj doent give him any answer on which purushottam caught his collar and tried asking him, yuvraj gets scared and calls for help when the cops entered in to his ward and brings purushottam back. Purushottam angrily looked at him and leaves.

In the hotel room sandhya is talking on the phone with gayatri. She informs her that it is very difficult to pretend in front of the person who helped her previously; and simultaneously she informs her that legally she might not be successful in torturing the jagirdars as how she is doing  it currently.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

I do not want Vrinda to talk to Gayatri Devi and get caught...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Once Vrinda was in, I loved her referring to Prabhavati as 'budhiya' and shocking her 😈😆 - just too appropriate, since these people were undeserving of the respect the got from her as Sandhya. And after she got the first Rs 10 lakhs,  she asked them whether it was genuine & told them that it didn't look like they did honest work - and played it down as a joke  when they frowned 😈  Oh, & this was priceless in more ways than one - Rs 10 lakhs for wearing a sari 🤣 - even the Jagirdars will go broke meeting her modest demands 😆  No wonder DK balked!  And in the end, she makes Prabha herself dress her, while sneering @ her 😈

And finally, here's a raz that's going to be kept from Yuvraj himself by Prabha & DK!!!  Fantastic!!!  So Prabha, DK, Pankaj & Sarla know, but Yuvraj won't!!!  Fantastic, and once Vrinda leaks that to him, it should start a civil war of Yuvraj vs the rest.  So, if Yuvraj finds out this secret, should DK kill him? 😈

So finally, Neeraj is remembered today, & that too by Inspector Bhosle.  But how does he know - was it Jayesh or Sakshi who told him?  B'cos the Jagirdars didn't, and Sandhya couldn't have, and he didn't meet Neeraj when he visited Gwalior.  It's funny how all the lies DK made up are now working against his party. 
xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx, this drama serial is getting interesting now lol x
-sia- thumbnail
finally..sandhya is able to teach the treacherous jagirdars in their own way!! jus luvd it wen she sneered at prabha 👏 hope dat she finds neeraj n in the end let them both be together!!! 😍
yellow1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update Kalika!!!!!!!!!😃
Vr15h thumbnail
One more thing I missed out - Vrinda really played the game of bait & switch well - she started by asking for Rs50k, for which DK thought she was a pushover, and after she's in, she demands Rs 10 lakhs for wearing a sari.  The Jagirdars will quickly find out that they can't just pay her  off.  And I also think Vrinda will use that money as evidence.
Pink-Spy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for updating.

When Sandhya was talking with Gayatri Devi on the phone, I was pretty sure that someone would hear her, but thank God, that didn't happen.

Sriti is just awesome. I have never seen an indian actress (from soap operas) acting this versatile i.e. how 'tomboyish' she appeared when sitting on bed, calling Prabha 'budhiya (I literally laughed), ect. this is a new kind of style compared to what we're normally used to see, and what kind of typical dialogues we're used to hear.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Vr15h thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pink-Spy

Thank you for updating.

When Sandhya was talking with Gayatri Devi on the phone, I was pretty sure that someone would hear her, but thank God, that didn't happen.

Sriti is just awesome. I have never seen an indian actress (from soap operas) acting this versatile i.e. how 'tomboyish' she appeared when sitting on bed, calling Prabha 'budhiya (I literally laughed), ect. this is a new kind of style compared to what we're normally used to see, and what kind of typical dialogues we're used to hear.

Looking forward to tomorrow.

Well, previously, when Sandhya was blind, she had no way of covering her behind, so when she tried spying on her MIL, DK caught her.  But this time, she can see and ensure nobody's @ home.  One thing she ought to do - give Gayatri Devi a code name, like Juhi-bai, and address her that way, so that the Jagirdars  have no idea that shes talking to their enemy.

Fully agree w/  you on Sriti - in Jyoti, the way she switched b/w Sudha & Devika @ a moments notice was something to behold, and here, the way she's transformed from Sandhya to Vrinda is great too.  Plus, for a courtroom appearance, she'll have to turn back into Sandhya for the  Jagirdar's benefit, and be 'herself', which is bound to impress even DK, and convince her sisters.