Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Prachi desai's next with Arjan Bajwa

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Prachi seen romancing with Arjan Bajwa
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/Story/118043/Cinema/prachi-seen-romancing-with-arjan-bajwa-.html

Prachi Desai is literally rocking. The actress, who impressed the audience by delivering powerhouse performances in films like Rock On and Once Upon a Time In Mumbai, has signed her next film with Anil Raj Grover.

The actress will now shoot for Love Story. The movie will be directed by Anil who has also written the script of the film. In this movie, The actress will be seen romancing Arjan Bajwa of Fashion fame.

Anil is producing the film under the banner of Grover Arts. According to a source, the shooting will start in January. Prachi has already started preparing herself for the role. Let's see how much impact her love story will have on the audience.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Seems not interesting movie.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
so happy for her..I'm glad she's doing more films!!! love and adore her!!!!!!!!!!
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweet coco

so happy for her..I'm glad she's doing more films!!! love and adore her!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, I love her since Jhalak Dikhlaja. She was so cute. And after this show I started watching Kasamse just for her!
Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago