Posted: 13 years ago
Video Updater: Jaan
Written Updater: Jot

207 VIDEO UPDATE

Wisevid: http://www.wisevid.com/play?v=9Ab883Adg938
MegaVideo: 
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=9MRCFQJH

207 WRITTEN UPDATE

Caroline tells Damon and Stefan about how she met Katherine at the grill when she went to stalk Matt. Katherine wanted the moonstone. Damon and Stefan decide to kill Katherine.

Jenna, Elena, Matt and Jeremy walk into the house. It is revealed that Jenna believes she walked into a knife and that it was an accident. Jeremy asks Elena what they were going to do with Katherine. "Stefan and I are over, she wins. The end." Jeremy isnt convinced.

Lucy makes her entry when Katherine walks into her room with shopping bags. 

Bonnie enters the Salvatore house after Stefan calls her. Stefan tells her that they were planning to kill Katherine. He doesnt want Elena to know about it.  Bonnie agrees to help after Stefan reassures her that no one will get hurt and that Katherine will be killed away from the crowd. [They all look so determined in that scene...i couldnt stop grinning.]

Lucy wonders why Katherine wanted the moonstone and she realizes that Katherine wanted her to break the curse.

Matt and Elena have a little scene and Matt tells Elena that hes always there for her.

Tyler is skeptical about the masquerade ball and his mother tells him that the whole ball idea was Richards. Tyler apologizes about his recent behaviour.  They talk about Richard a little more and head off to join the crowd.

Lucy and Katherine enter the Lockwood mansion. Katherine makes sure Matt remembers what to do. 

Jeremy and Bonnie find a room where Bonnie could do the spell. She tells Jeremy that she didnt want to be a witch.

Elena wonders where Jeremy is and Jenna tells her that he is at the ball. Elena gets suspicious. 
She asks Alaric who is in the kitchen. He tells her that, he was keeping an eye on her as per Stefans wish just in case Katherine appeared or tried something. Elena is unconvinced.

Bonnie feels something so she approaches Lucy. She touches Lucys shoulder and asks if she knows her. Lucy refuses and walks away.

Katherine asks Stefan to dance. When he declines, she threatens to kill someone. While they are dancing, Katherine asks for the moonstone. Aimee walks over to Katherine and Stefan wondering where Matt was. Katherine kills Aimee. "The moonstone Stefan. Tick tock."

Elena sneaks out telling Jenna and Alaric that she was going to bed.

Stefan decides to "call off" the plan to kill Katherine. Damon convinces Stefan to continue on with it even though Aimee was killed. "This woman ruined our lives, she destroyed us! Tonight it ends."

Jeremy asks Bonnie if she wanted to dance. Bonnie refuses and Damon texts Jeremy. "Now."

Lucy is upset with the fact that Katherine didnt tell her another witch was involved. Katherine tells her that nothing has changed and it doesnt matter.
Jeremy interrupts their conversation and tells Katherine that Stefan and Damon were waitng for her in the woods with the moonstone.

Caroline watches Matt laugh with a girl. He catches her eye and she smiles at him.
Care gets a text from Jeremy telling her it was her turn. 

Katherine tortures Caroline until she tells Katherine that the Salvatore Brothers are trying to kill her. She also tells her that the moonstone is with Bonnie. 

Elena is upset with Bonnie and Jeremy. She is surprised that they are trying to kill Katherine in a crowd.

Katherine drags Caroline with her upstairs where Care said Bonnie was. Katherine enters the room Care tells her and stays out of it. Katherine slowly realizes that Care wasnt crying but she was laughing. Katherine tries to leave the room but the spell Bonnie had put, didnt let Katherine go out. "I did it. I really didnt think id be able to fool you but I did it." 

Stefan and Damon pop out of their hiding spots. Damon then, shoots Katherine with a wooden stake in her back. 

Elena cries out in pain and a big wound is shown on her back. Everytime Katherine was attacked, Elena was attacked as well. Lucy had linked them.

Jeremy runs to stop them from attacking Katherine.

Katherine demands for the moostone or else she was going to injure herself which would injure Elena. Bonnie sets out to look for Lucy.  Jeremy offers Elena his ring so she wouldnt die.

Katherines tells the brothers that everything she feels, Elena feels. Even if Damon kissed her, Elena would feel it. 

Stefan asks her what she wanted with the moonstone. Katherine refuses to tel him. 

Matt spills wine on Tylers fathers picture in an attempt to piss him off. When that doesnt really ingite him, he attacks him.  Caroline hears them fighting so she stops them. Aimee tries to stab Tyle when Care checks on Matt after she pushed him. Tyler accidently pushes Aimee toward a desk where she hits her head and dies. 

Tylers eyes start to glow and the curse is triggered.

Stefan realizes that the moonstone was never Katherines and she was running away from someone. Katherine changes the topic abruptly telling him she knew he was at a concert in Chicago in 1976 with Lexi. 

Bonnie finally finds Lucy. Lucy tells Bonnie to give the moonstone to Katherine and everything would be fine and the reason she was doing this was because she owed Katherine her life.
Lucy takes Bonnies arms and they feel connection. Bonnie knows she can trust Lucy so she hands the moonstone over to her.

Damon tries to stake Katherine once again but Stefan stops him. 

Lucy appears and she hands Katherine the moonstone. Once the moonstone is in Katherines hands, she drops down in pain. Lucy had obviously put a spell on it. Lucy apologizes for her involvoment and then leaves.

Caroline tells Tylers mom that Sarah had tripped because she was drunk and had hit her head on the desk by accident. 
Tyler asks her why she is doing this and Care says shes trying to fix a big problem. 
Care asks Tyler if his wound is healed and he is surprised how she knew. 

Turns out, Lucy and Bonnie are related [cousins]. Lucy tells her that she is a strong witch. 
Jeremy asks Bonnie if she wanted a ride to which she agrees.

Katherine is locked in the tomb by Damon.

The episode ends with Elena getting kidnapped.

[So i added pictures this time.😃 Sorry for the delay.]

Go ahead and discuss!!

*Jot*

[PM me if a link isn't working.]

TRAILER FOR THE NEXT EPISODE
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sui007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have Update The Vampire Diaries 4 you in CW Channel Forum

sabet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^Don't worry , Jot will update.

I like the episode a lot, Specially the team work was awesome.Scooby Doo gang is back..

I missed Alaric in the team though, between Jeremy is hot, I always think him as cute but he is hot.

viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
d episode wz aired yest??? i thought it wasnt!! n e wayzz thanxx for d info!! now i'll rush to wach d epi!! 😆
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
...Written update is up. =D
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jottyyy. Thanks a bunch for u know what I owe you.
viniva sharma thumbnail
thanxxa tonnt!! 🤗 reading upd8 wid pics wz awesumm!! 😉

well cumin to  epii it wz a nyc epi bt kat's exit dissappointed me cuz i din wanted her to b dumed dat soon bt damon my gawdd!! i jus coulnt get my eyes off him!! when he shut d door of d dume n turned!! his expression wz priceless!!

tyler became a warewolf!! well it wz okay wid me cuzatleast he din kill matt!! bt he becumin warewolf is kinda unexpected thing cuz i knew sumwhere dat matt wont die so i thought he wont b a warewolf bt kat my my she had a backup too!! 😆 n now when tyler is a WW so sooner or later he'll cum to know dat caro stef n damon r vamps!!n den dat curse!! i guess it will kinda ruin caros n tylers relationship!! or it may strengthen der relationship too!! it al depends!! bt if tyler n caro go togather den wt abt mat!! confusion confusion1! 😆

cumin to d plan!!! it wz an awesum plan dta actually wrked bt as usual kat is a mastermind!! 😆 her plan wz an unexpected oneee!! she jus twisted d coin!! 😆 i juss luvv her ideas n plans!! 😉 n caro!! shee wzz juss soo unexpected!!! she actually fooled kat!! 😉 good going gurll!!

scenes of stef dam n kat were awesumm!! esp when damon says "evil s**t vamp 🤣 " it wz hillarious for me!! n all of damon's dailogues n his dialog delevery wz sooperb!! whether it b abt d whitch abt kat or n e thin!! damon wz d star of dosee sceness!! 😉

stef n kat's dance!! 😆 kat ma'an!! she is juss undiscriptable!! i cant describe her!! d way she askd for dance wz more like a dhamki!! 😆  bt dance wz good n so were stef n kat!! bt my fav part wz when she killed ammie!!! i actually found it funny cuz a gurl wz killed n no one actually noticed????? 🤣🤣 mystic falls k logon ko to koi parwah hi nai h!! har episode me koi na koi mar jata h!! 🤣🤣

well elena's kidnap remains a mystery for me!! 😆

STARS OF D WEEK!!!
jeremy n bonniee!! i juss luvd dem!!! i think its gonna b a beginning of sumthing new!! 😉

DISSAPPOINTMENTS
kat dumed!! it actually disappointed me
no delena scenes
no boman scenes
no caro mat scenes ( it wz actually jus a small scene in which dey din even tok)
elena nt ready to b wid stef??? i dun understand d reason now cuz kat is gonee???

MOST ADORABLE SCENE
when jer says to bonnie "m nt a kid anymore bonnie" i jus luvd dat scene!!!

ohh i hav written a lot!! 🤣[=)] itna paper me likhti to acche no se paas ho jatee!! 🤣🤣 bt i wait for d nex epi cuz d kidnapper remains d mystery for mee!!

- vini
viniva sharma thumbnail
ohh yay!! d neww promo is awesumm!!! espp tyler caro n bonnie n jer!!!! wohooooo!! thanxx a tonn for d promo!! 🤗 <3
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks guys!
...I edited the written update because i had forgotten to add the ending.

Jaan: It's OK hun. I knew you were busy. =D

*Jot*
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tyler and Caroline are love. I love them. *sigh*