October 28 written update 2010

sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Recap

As per shastri's order shanno kills the pandit and the same night taashi finds his body outside her house...In the morning police starts investigation and arjun scolds shanno for her act... Rohan's doubts about arjun and shanno becomes more strong and he asks worried adheer to take care of shanno and takes the responsibility of doing investigation which shanno hears....

28 October 2010

Taashi was oon her bed and arjun was sitting next to her and ask her to sleep but she starts blaming herself for pandit's death... at the end arjun become angry and shouts U R ACTING AS IF U HAVE KILLED THAT PANDIT!!!. Tashi was shocked to see him like this but then he camls down and says that u are thinking this because of rohan. wait for the post modem report and the decide.. i get tenses when i see u like this... he holds taashi's hand and taashi smiles when arjun's phone rang... He got outside saying it from office... on the other side it was sanno she tells arjun that rohan's doubts about both of them have became more strong and adheer is also supporting him now... Arjun asks how come he is in him and shanno together... shanno says its a serious  problem ....
Adheer enters and asks arjun who was on the phone arjun says its from office and why have u not gone to cafe today????
Adheer says how i go to cafe when my daughter is in a bad condition, arjun said he is there for taashi so he can go which makes adheer more alert and he says, she is my daughter and i can take care of her, u r here in manali for some work so better concentrate on it...
Arjun think i am concentrating on my work but u guys are coming in my way...

Rohan was in the police station he tells the police about bheem kaka absence then shanno and arjun and request them to investigate to police officer replies that for that they need NOC signed by tashi or adheer and rohan says its not a big deal i'll get it...

Bheem kak was locked in a house when a man comes and knocks... bheem kaka thinks it can't be arjun so i can get help... the man saw the lock at the door and was about to leave when he heard some noises which beem kaka was making so he opens one window t see but arjun came from behind... the man told him that he has to leave this house in 2 days that ts owners r coming back.... arjun says ok and then goes in, he said to bheem kaka that u have to do one more thing for me...😈

Adheer asks taashi how she is feeling and she asks about arjun to which adheer replies maybe his work is getting finished so he has to leave at which taashi gets worried that how come he leave without telling her and that too so soon and leaves.... adheer thinks its not good if taashi has started liking arjun but rohan is suspecting him...

Adheer was giving water to his plants when his friend calls him and adheer ask him that if he is missing so much then why isn't he coming???? adheer turns around and saw his friend and became happy.. he hug him and his wife and taashi comes and everyone greets eachother....

Shanno comes with water and sees her pic in the news paper and became tensed... she get no chance to remove that newspaper when kuljeet (Adheer's friend) said he has seen her somewhere but can not figure out right now...
shanno was about to leave to bring tea whe arjun comes and shanno tells him about the photo in newspaper...
ARjun goes there and kuljeet misunderstands that her is taashi's going to be husband... taashi blushes but then adheer clears it out and kuljeet again cracked a joke and the atmosphere becomes light... kuljeet and taashi takes bags and were about to go in when arjun tries to take newspaper but kuljeet takes it away with him....

Kuljeet's wife ask about arjun from taashi and taashi again blushes...
Adheer, Arjun and Kuljeet were sitting in the living room when rohan comes with police for taashi's statement...
Taashi comes and kuljeet says before any action first see this photograph in the newspaper which fades arjun and shanno's face color..

Episode End

Precap

Rohan asks adheer to sign the NOC papers so the police can investigate further, which adheer signs and then rohan looks at arjun who gets angry seeing this...

Edited by sameera_12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thank you for the update..looks like arjun needs to control his temper in front of taashi especially..

dani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sameera
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

I am scare if Rohan is another person on the hit list as arjun can kill anyone that comes in his way