ff khoye ho tum kahan updated chpter 46 pg 117

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
u cant believe it i cant πŸ˜•πŸ˜†i keep on logging out of here coz i new i was gnna post dis cant help myself kya karo gt another story in my head felt like posting nt finished off da other one yetπŸ˜†but i have 2 plz understand so here goes i am gnna update a brief outline but if u guys wud like me 2 continue plz let me knw yeh na hoon i get carried away and u guys r like rukh jaa finish da other one off first ok jokes apart hope u like it will edit soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

its a stormy night in mumbai  raining heavily its quiet dark outside a storm is brewing a faint noise is heard it sounds like anklets a pair of feet are shown running in da night raised voices r shown as well mre footsteps r heard a girl is shown running in a beautifull red lengha her face nt revealed coz of da darkness a few men r shown chasing afta her da girl quickens her pace luking bk time 2 time her breathing fastens  thunder is heard da girl jumps at da noise and a scream escapes her mouth she hides behind a tree putting her hand 2 her mouth 2 stop her heavy breathing she luks frm da cornor of her eye a breif light is shown and a pair of green eyes r shown  luking scared as da men run past her she slowly moves away frm da tree widout lukin her lengha gets trapped in a thorn she moves away widout realising tripping on da floor da men stop in der tracks at hearing da noise da girl pulls at her lengha in a haste her eyes in da direction of da men managing 2 free herself but her lengha gets torn in da process an anklet gets left behind as da chase begins again

so guysss wat do u think wud u like me 2 continue plz let me knw by pressing da like button thnk uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

chapter 1-pg1
chapter2-pg2
chapter3-pg4
chapter4-pg8
chapter5-pg9
chapter6-pg12
chapter7-pg13
chapter8-pg14
chapter9-pg19
chapter10-pg20
chapter11-pg20
chapter12-pg24
chapter13-pg27
chapter14-pg32
chapter15-pg35
chapter16-pg38
chapter17-pg39
chapter18-pg42
chapter19-pg45
chapter20-pg47
chapter21-pg50
chapter22-pg51
chapter23-pg54
chapter24-pg57
chapter25-pg61
chapter26-pg63
chapter27-pg66
chapter28-pg69
chapter29-pg72
chapter30-pg76
chapter31-pg78
chapter32-pg81
chapter33-pg83
chapter34-pg85
chapter35-pg87
chapter36-pg91
chapter37-pg94
chapter38-pg97
chapter39-pg99
chapter40-pg106
chapter41-pg108
chapter42-pg110
chapter43-pg112
chapter44-pg115
chapter45-pg116
chapter46-pg117
Edited by sana786a - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sana........it sounds interesting..........continue......
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
another ff... interesting... Please continue soon!!
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sana what next?  interesting waiting for next epi update soon.
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
neki aur pooch pooch! pls continue
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yay!! another ff...tld u tht u wudnt b able 2 stop urself...yay!!! the chocs seemed 2 hav dne the trick... n dnt forget abt ur other ff in the process of this new 1 cos u knw hw much i enjoy reading tht 1
this 1 seems reali interesting..hmmm r they morey's men...and the girl is obv naku

continue soon
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nicee...that sounds very interesting..
sana786a thumbnail
                                            chapter 1

da girl runs off again as da chase begins again da men go woh rahey pakro usey da girl quickens her pace time 2 time luking bk at dem her lengha gets drenched and so does she

on da other side of da road a man is shown driving a jeep and singing a song frm don kakey paan banaras wala another man is shown 2 but his face nt revealed in da dark only his voice is heard baaji garey chala da man driving da car called baaji luks in da direction of da man and says kya bhau ganey do na gharey ka kya woh bhi chal rahey hain and starts laughing da man is shown shaking his head wen baaji turns 2 luk bk at da road he notices a shadow he manages 2 press da brakes in time both baaji and dutta luk at eachother baaji says mein dekta hoon bhau he gets out of da car taking da gun out wid him dutta luks out of da window curious as 2 who is out der baaji pulls da trigger and slowly walks over 2 da frnt of da car saying kaun hain yaha da girl who was seen running is croched der hiding her face wid da duppata again only her green eyes r shown  baaji luks at her shocked and says kaun hain tuh dekhta nahin hain kya itni bari gharey marney ka shauq hain kya dutta listens 2 da conversation and says baaji kaun hain waha baaji says kuch nahin bhau ek ladki hain mein samalta hoon aap fikar mat karey dutta luks disintrested and luks out of da window again

baaji grabs da girls arm and she starts 2 shake her big green eyes wide wid fear as she tries 2 move his arm away baaji luks irratated and says dekh chokrey tumhey marney ka itna shauq hain toh kisi aur ki gharey key neecha ja apun key gharey key neechey nahin da girl ignores him and luks bk as she can hear da footsteps closer da girls starts trembling wid her free hand she tries 2 move his arm away frantically baaji luks at her ajeeb ladki hoon tum mein tumsey kuch pooch raha hoon aur tum peechey dekh rahey hoon bol saktey hoon na dutta luks in da direction of baaji and da girl dis time wid his full attention da girl luks bk as she hears da men saying woh rahey pakro usey baaji turns 2 luk bk at da men den bk at da girl who luks at him her eyes showing a pleading luk baaji says ohh toh yeh baat hain he turns 2 luk bk at dutta who is in da car both luking at eachother

one of da men signal's 2 his man jaa jakey lekhar aa usey da girl gasps and luks at baaji den bk at da car luking at da man sat in it still his face nt revealed 2 her as one of da men approches her he luks at baaji and grabs da girls arm da girls eyes r filled wid fear as she luks at baaji she grabs his arm pleadingly again da man says ladki ko choro do baaji luks at da man and da other men standing behind him da girl manages 2 pull her arm away frm both of dem as she is about 2 run off she bumbs into sumfing and someone grabs her still her duppata covering her face only her eyes r shown as a man luks dwn at her his face blank widout no emotin he luks at baaji and at da men da girl watches da guy who has grabbed her both luk at eachother
Edited by sana786a - 13 years ago
sana786a thumbnail
dibs thnk uπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
sunshine yep another ffπŸ˜†thnk uπŸ˜ƒ
sasha thnk u πŸ˜ƒ
prettywomen thnk u πŸ˜ƒyeh naikey hainπŸ˜†
yuvi thnk uπŸ˜ƒyep another ff was bored yesterday and ended up posting disπŸ˜†
irika thnk u πŸ˜ƒ

and 2 everyone who pressed da like button thnk u 2 u guys 2πŸ˜ƒ hope u like da story btw i am again nt following da story yuvi dey where nt mooreys men yep da girl is naku
Edited by sana786a - 13 years ago
akkybaby thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

wowπŸ‘ nice start waiting for next update πŸ˜‰