Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
sorry vandu it is frm knw on maafi Edited by sana786a - 13 years ago
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow, such an interesting update. im sure dutta is only helping her right, update soon but don't forget about ur other ff. 
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
new ff.... wow...we really need dis....b'coz serial is doing amazing job....i think... u 2 know ๐Ÿ˜†
n btw 2 parts updated๐Ÿ˜ฒn pm me now ๐Ÿ˜”...why..ok no problem....๐Ÿ˜‰
actually i had read ur intro part n dat was damn good...liked it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
so i'll read both d part asap n edited 
thnx 4 pm sweety๐Ÿ˜‰

edited ....
omg what n long n nice update sana...great.... really interesting....i enjoyed it
Datta ๐Ÿ˜...cant wait 4 nxt plz do asap sweety n pm me๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค—
Edited by sonee - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow sana..a long update kya baat hai? lol...mus hav had a double dose of chocs, am i right?๐Ÿ˜‰ lol ๐Ÿ˜†

awesome update hun...but haila yaar..naku at a khota๐Ÿ˜ฒ hmmm who sold her there? dnt tel me her dad ganpat๐Ÿ˜ก
so dutta wnts 2 buy naku? m sure he has dne it to save her bt obv at the moment she's thinking summut else...

update ur other ff soon too๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
vasanthimrao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey nice part ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ update soon
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
ah wuh ah Sana, brilliant.. loved it.. this is a new twist.. as to how they met.  and so glad she is not dark and fair.. this is gonna be interesting.. pls continue dear:)
sana786a thumbnail
                                          chapter 3

da man happily tuk da money frm dutta b4 going he luked at da girl and sed saab ko kush kardena dekh kitna paisa mila hain kuch garbar ki na toh he gave da girl a stern luk and walked off da officers bid gudbye 2 both dutta and dat man da girl luked in horror at dutta and tried 2 make a run 4 it wen dutta grabbed her arm and started dragging her bk 2 da car she tried 2 remove his arm and sed mein tumharey saath nahin jaaongey mein aisey ladki nahin hoon choro mujhe dutta didnt pay attention 2 her just carried on dragging her baaji sat in da drivers seat as dutta opened da door dragging da girl inside wid him he held onto her arm and sit beside her baaji started da car nt paying attention 2 da girl struggling at da back wid dutta

it was a short drive a mansion was shown in da rain 2 guards wid guns opened da gate wen they saw da car baaji drove inside and da car came 2 a halt baaji gt dwn frm der and walked away dutta opened da car door da girl started shaking luking around her suroundings der were alot of guards around wid guns she luked at dutta wid a pleading luk and sed plz mujhe jaaney do saab mein aisey waisey ladki nahin hoon mainey socha key aap achey insaan hain dutta didnt pay her any attention both he and da girl were soaked through a guard came running wid an umbrella dutta just put his hand out stopping him he pulled da girl along wid him as he entered da huge hallway da girl tried grabbing onto anything preventing herself frm cuming inside but it was no use he merilly pulled her along as if she was a child she again started sobbing and pleading 2 him 2 let go finally he let go of her she fell 2 da floor luking at him wid fear he instead walked passed her 2 da mini bar and grabbed a bottle she watched as he started pouring himself a drink

she gt herself up and luked around da house 4 a way out she cudnt run frm da way she came in it was impossible da guards wud have stopped her she stood frozen on da spot luking at him he tuk a glass and da bottle near the sofa and sat dwn as he started drinking frm da glass he dwned it all in one go she held her breath thunder struck outside again making da girl jump she started breathing heavily watching him fearfully afta he had dwned da whole bottle he gt up and staggered 2wards her she bked away he tuk of his jacket da girl started trembling and sed plz dnt do dis saab plz dnt as she bked near da wall he threw his jacket on da floor luking at her 4 a while da girl cud smell da alchol on his face she closed her eyes as silent tears dropped dwn on her face she opened her eyes afta a while 2 see him staggering off up da stairs she watched him go in confusion da jacket was on da floor near her feet she again luked at him untill he disapered out of sight silence overcame da hallway as da girl sinked 2 da floor covering herself wid da jacket dat he had left behind scared 2 go asleep but afta da day she had had sleep overcame her as she noded off 2 sleep
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thnx 4 pm sweetheart๐Ÿ˜‰  u made my weekend๐Ÿ˜Š

edited...
sana itne ache ache idea kaha se laate ho...to good story yaar...why nakku is so scare to datta ... oyy he start drinking again...hun*sigh* gone...wht datta gone ...upstaire ...without saying any word... i mean...1 word plz ,,,, ohhh left d jacket for naakku ...sana why not u give d room...oh'o may be she misunderstood more...ok no problem,,,u did amazing cliffhanger sweety๐Ÿ˜†
BTW why u sed maafi in last reply...jst kidding sweety๐Ÿ˜‰
no need 2 say dat ok...luv u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nw do fast  plz...soo interesting story.....
Edited by sonee - 13 years ago
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update sana,,๐Ÿ‘ par itna chota,, i was expecting lots and lots, u know i can get greedy at times,,, (kala ka fever mere ko lag gaye hai shayad) ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

soo i should see another update 2moro rite,, ehhh,,๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sana786a thumbnail

Originally posted by: meriyaar

wow, such an interesting update. im sure dutta is only helping her right, update soon but don't forget about ur other ff. 

thnk u meriyaar๐Ÿ˜ƒi wnt do i think๐Ÿ˜†