Written Update Of 4th Episode(28th October)

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Dr.Kalyani visits Karmarkar House,Nandini feels happy thinking dat she has come to inform them of her decision of accepting Sumathi as her daughter-in-law.She tells Govind that she has come to tellsomething important but  Aayi is not ready to hear anything.Dr.Kalyani apologises to Aayi for whatever has happened...Aayi replies rudely that she must apologize as they have done wrong by rejecting her daughter.

Dr.Kalyani says it was wrong on Prem's Part to ask Nandini's hand for marriage suddenly..Dr.Kalyani says after thinking a lot she has decided to make Nandini as her daughter-in-law.

She informs Karmakar Family that Nandini came to meet her in hospital.Aayi gets enraged hearing that and misunderstands Nandini...She tells that Karmarkar Family gave her shelter as she was an orphan and that she has cheated them...Dr.Kalyani explains to Aayi that Nandini her not for herself but to convince her to accept Sumathi as her daughter-in-law..Dr.Kalyani says she is impressed with Nandini and that she is the perfect girl for Prem And Rajdhakshya Family...Aayi tells that as they are from rich family they cannot do anything and tells that she wont allow Prem-Nandini marriage to happen.

Dr.Kalyani returns home and informs Mr.Gautam of what ever has happened there and that how she will inform Prem.Prem is upset when he came to know of their decision..He leaves the room..

Aayi and Nandini's sister rebukes her why and asks her sister to leave their house.

Scene Shifts to a coffee shop where Prem is thinking of his meeting Nandini...suddenly he sees Nandini outside and goes out and realises that it was his imagination.

Nandini is crying in terrace and her sister comes to console her..She asks her if she is angry with her and apologizes to their mother as she has hurt Nandini...She tells she cannot see anyone insulting Nandini..

Sumathi joins them and tells her Bhabhi not to take Aayi's words seriously and that she is not upset as she is rejected by Prem..

Episode Ends

Precap : Aayi tells Prem's family that their son comes to meet Nandini and Dr.Kalyani and Mr.Gautam apologises..

Edited by ramas - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yaaaayyy... tanya... thanks for the quick update
Edited by fj08 - 13 years ago
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the update Tanya.
Good episode today in terms of taking the story forward ,glad that Dr.kalyani went to nandini's home to officially ask for her hand for prem as expected sumati's mother is not very happy about that ,and she gets even more angry after finding out that nandini went to visit Dr.Kalyani.
Precap-Not very happy with prem's behaviour he went to meet nandini even after knowing that they have already said no a embarrassing situation for his parents and for nandini ,he is coming across as insensitive(( I guess they r establishing his character that way cause when nandini's past comes out he is not going to look at the situation in a positive way.
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the quick update Tanya...
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update so quickly,,,,i really like the mom-son bonding and neena and gaurav are my fav
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks for the update Tanya

Prem needs to sort that hair out !
lol but good was epi in terms of progress

flashbacks already ? him sitting in that cafe sulking was good but not something I wud watch again and again ...

I loved Sumati the most ,the way she goes goodnight ayi ,u better catch some sleep  haha
she's one cute character

Neena Gupta was outstanding
Prem was good
Ayi was great with her evilness

and precap - there was a scene in the making where they showed ayi catching Prem and Nandini red handed ,so I guess that wil be shown tomorrow...

Gaurav is playing the character brilliantly and even Vandana is doing fab for a new comer...

Edited by hinz - 13 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@hina - so you think prem is going to end up with the guitar to nandinis house tomorrow

nandini looked pretty comfortable in the guitar scene, that made me think it was after the families agree to the wedding, maybe prem will manage to convince her to listen to her then

thanks for all the updates
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanya....U are very fastπŸ€—

Today's episode was very good in terms of establishing charecters be it Dr Kalyani,AAyi,Nandini,Pallavi,Sumathi and Prem.....loved Sumathi on chath cute charec😊

well Prem is a laadla so....does not even think once about Nandu's feelings......he is  already prem land in his dreams...😍.when dr Kalyani says about Aayi refusal.....loved Prem's emotion of losing his love...his eyes spoke volumes..Gaurav best in these scenesπŸ‘.

well for pre-cap they are not going to show something foolish .......but some strong  reason for Prem to land in Nandini's house.....at the end😳 parents.
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Tanya for the update!

Good progress on the story and good acting by everyone!  I like Sumati a lot now and I am beginning to like Vandana too...........she is good for a newcomer! πŸ‘

Ayi's anger is understandable.........she is peeved her daughter was rejected and that too in favor of Nandini whom she doesn't like anyway.........she feels they are doing charity by looking after Nandini who is an orphan!  πŸ˜‘ She is nasty to Nandini, but in this particular instance her anger is justified to a certain extent.........she is an old orthodox woman and would not think twice before opening her mouth!    😊

Pallavi is good too..........there is a fear in her eyes all the time.........it is Nandini's secret that is weighing on her mind always and she feels herself responsible for her younger sister!  And she does not have enough spunk to stand up to her MIL.......which is quite natural.......😊

Prem is really shown as self-centered but so cute!! 😳............he is so oblivious of Nandini's reaction to him and not even sorry for Sumathi!   He is acting bratty ........but his expressions are so cute......I like GK when he is acting bratty!  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†   I wonder how and why he lands up in the Karmakar house at night.............😲  it seems a pretty senseless thing to do after the rejection.............He is persistent, come what may!!

Dr. K, hubby, Ayub all were good today..........the cast rocks!! πŸ˜ƒ

All in all a good episode...........am waiting for tomorrow.......
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for d update ...this aayi is getting on my nerves....didnot like d precap...Prem should b a li'l more sensible..overall d epi was ok...afterall they have to show resistance to carry fwd d story...hope we get a nice family bonding in Rajadhayaksh family too..like they show btw Nandini-sumati-nandini's sis