soper thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i use monu=mona+anukalp
part 1

ankhon mein teri song is playing in the background monu have an eyelock and then suddenly mona quickie her finger and ask anukalp what are you thinking anukalp all this imagines in his dreams in which world have you gone anukalp replies actually none of my friend came to my room and i never share my secrets and childhood memory with anyone else u are the first girl mona gets happy hearing this and says so i am ur best friend....anukalp is like what mona says that u never share ur secrets to any one else this means i am special so i am ur best friend and she picks the diary from table anukalp takes its back i think his personal diary i am sure he must have written something abt mona in this beta agar ambaji ne pad liya toh kya hoga😆😆😆 and says its my personal diary mona insits to show her and says that i am ur best frnd na so why are u hidding frm me...anukalp says that its very late and u have to go home mona looks at watch its 7.45 ... says its too late and i hadnot tell anyone at home that i am at your house all must be worry but no one has call me she checks her phn and say hw cansomeone call phn battery is down....she says i must leave nw...while going takes diary from anukalp hand....

scene changes....anukalp dad and ambaji are coming towards home anukalp dad says  why are u worrying for your son so much he is grown up nw...and bcz of ur stubbon nature i have to leave baa and baapu ji over there alone...amba ji says i told u na that i can go alone...she sees her house door open  in worried she gets inside and see monu are coming downstairs anukalp is saying please give my diary...mona wish ambaji and anukalp dad ....we are waiting for u long time where have u gone...u knw anukalp does not have keys and then he takes the stick and take out keys from the bottom of door i was so amazed and u knw till this time anukap has shown me his room all his photo albums and books...amba ji says u have seen everything...nw u must go to ur house...anukalp is angry seeing behaviour of amba ji ...mona says why are u saying like this ...amba ji says i must go with u to drop u at home ...mona says aunty ji i will go on my own i live next door....amba ji says but i will go with u..mona gives anukalp his diary.... both enter bedi house .....venni starts saying where are u and why hav u switch of ur phn....bcoz of u i have to hear so many things amba ji says that she is in our house....amba ji says i want to talk u all...venii says to mona to go to room mona leaves ambaji says that she is with our anukalp while we are not at home and i can assure u nothing has happened between them....but u should take care of ur daughter....venni says that our daughter is not like that she is innocent from heart and she does not knw all these things...amba ji say that u knw ur daughter well and also our boys are not like that they are very responsible and intelligent....but we cannot shut people's mouth if anyone come to knw they will talk and we cannot stop them....i am just saying that i also have daughters and girls get all the blame...in society anukalp will be less blamed and mona will be more....and saying this she leaves ....mona dad is very angry and leaves the hall

on the other hand anukalp dad is angry and saying hw can u do this....and hw mona agree to stay with u anukalp say what all u thinking nothing like that happened we were just talking ...mona and priya are in room they are talking mona says i knw i gets little late...but why all are angry priya says that already u get so much choot..and what are u doing there mona says taht anukalp take me to show his room and we are talking there...priya says u had not done anything.don't tell me u must have done something..okay tell me he is ur boyfriend na...mona says no...priya says don't lie with me  all knows u are girlfriend of his

amba ji enters hw can u say that mona is not that type girl...if my hetal sejal done like this then i will....suddenly baa bapuji hetal sejal enters ...baa says that ur bapuji does not let to have darshan properly ....baa sees all one in tension says has something happened amba ji says nothing....baa says to hetal and sejal to go and change..while they go baa says that pandit  know many manglik boys...and i am sure our hetal also gets a nice groom hetal hears all this and gets sad...baa goes ....bapuji ask amba something must have happened u can lie to baa but not to me tell me what has happened anukalp dad says that anukalp has kept the door open that why amba is angry...bapuji says its not rajkot that u keep door open this is delhi and theif come over over here nexttime don't do this mistake

scene changes mona dad is angry that how she can say all this about our daughter... venni says that she does not say like this u must not have listen properly she says that i am her mother...so i should care more....mona dad goes all angey...that our neighbour is very cunning and clever...don't u get that she questions our upbringing ...veni says but she does not say this ....mona dad goes all angry...please don'tmake our daughter like u....venni cry

anukalp dad and ambaji are talking....anukalp dad say taht our anukalp is grown up...he knows what is bad what is right..nw he goes to job also so don't think so much....

anukalp calls mona.... mona picks up and say why have u call so late...anukalp is all worried hw she can talk so coolly anukalp say are u all right mona says ya...what had done to me...i am ok...anukalp says can u come to balcony....mona goes out...anukalp says i just call to chk that u are allright...does not anyone say anything to you...mona says ya all are little angry but again everything go to normal in morning...anukalp say has anything ambaji say to u ....mona says no she is so sweet earlier i think that she doenot like me...but i think i was wrong...she is so sweet...mona say ok nw i am cutting the call bye
anukalp says i need to say something to you

precap: no precap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok so anukalp calls her and she cutting the call so soon. i thought she spends hours on the phone?😆 aww anukalp cares so much for her, he called to see if she is ok. wish he could show this kind of concern for his sisters too. i agree with anukalp's mom beacuse its always the girl who gets blame, the boy's image is never tarnished. thanks for the update.⭐️
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanksssssssssss for the update 😊
jamgurl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! A & M got caught up with the time. Both are innocent, but Mona would get the blame if this were to come out. I wonder how Goldie will react to this.
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
Thanks soper.. nice epi.. very excited abt wat anukalp will tell 😉