Written Update 27th Oct

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi girls
part 1
moti comes to talk with DM- he tells her what happened in the garden - moti tells DM to bring vishal back to get her alright- vishal is only one can get her well - we have lost in front of vishal- a husband has lost in front of a mother- moti tells him what you want your ego? Dm says no I will not bring vishal back- moti says ok what ever you decide you love your wife more or hate your son more?
DM goes o get vishal- he is in the pub- DM goes to pub to get him- he sees parth-with vishal- vishal grinning and tells DM i knew you would come to get me- he is mean to DM - DM says lets us go and talk some place else- they go to vishal's house- vishal rubs his victory - dm tells him to come home - vishal wants him to beg- DM begs in front of vishal- vishal says no - vishal wants santu to come to him but he will not go back to the house - DM cannot meet her - and he must sign this in a stamp paper that DM - santu relation is over

break
part 2- 
shashank  - parth - danesh happy with vishal- danesh tells shashank- we haveto be careful of vishal -shashank happy DM lost in front of his son- kaddu walks in and hears shashank say sant is sick-
moti worried about DM -kaddu comes in worried- moti upset with kaddu- tells her santu has become stone - hiten playing gitar in front of santu- kaddu walk in-kaddu crying on santu's lap-DM comes home- moti stops him- he gives her the stamp paper vishal wants signed - DM says i will not let santu leave this house
break
Part 3
DM with santu in the hospital- she is in a observation room- she responds only with vishal's name- doctor put pressure on dm to bring vishal- santu responds only with monster name- dm sits in front of her and asks her do you want to meet vishal- she says yes- vishal- DM remembers vishals's condition
freeze on DM

Edited by ipodmackid - 13 years ago
bishop22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ipod and Ammoos for the update
ktja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u both for the update
ktja thumbnail
This Vishal is sickening!trust CVs to turn anyone into a monster
bishop22 thumbnail
What are the CVs playing at??
This will just finish the show altogether
ipodmackid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pathetic - girls get ready for the worst episode - 
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 z live updates ipod, OMG everytime evil is winning. What evil son Santu has given birth 2.
bishop22 thumbnail
What nonesense, OMG can't believe this is what they have come up with???

This is what we've been sweating over???

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hashbrown thumbnail
many thnaks ipod for the live update, and uma, for the detailed one.

this is already making me sick.....i feel sick at the thought of dm begging this mosnter, and worst of all, the devil asking dm to leave his wife forever.....wow, what a brilliant idea.....negativity has reached to an ultimate height....