Written Update Of 2nd Episode(26th October)

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

My First Attempt In Writing Episode ....Hope u all like....fingers crossed

Episode Begins with Prem & Nandini meeting for the first time(ghanti baj gayi)..Prem helps her to cross a busy road and asks her to wait for him...Prem Rushes to inform his parents that he is in love and takes him to meet Nandini but she has already left...

Scene shifts to Karmakar House...Sumathi enters but Prem doesnot give any attention and is thinking about his meeting with Nandini seeing d Chandi Ki Thalis...

Prem Enters Kitchen to clean his hands and sees Nandini for the second time..Prem Returns to d sitting room with a million dollar smile in his face๐Ÿ˜....Dr.Kalyani asks Prem if he has to question Sumathi...He replies dat he has to talk sumthng important wid her in private

Prem tells his mother dat woh "ghanti" wali ladki yeha pe hain and that he will marry only Nandini..Dr.Kalyani informs Nandini's sister dat he has decided Prem has decided to marry Nandini which leaves her shocked...

Scene shifts to Rajadhkshya House where Prem's Father is explaining him dat  it was very irresponsible of him what he has done dere,,,He asks him to grow up and be responsible but Prem is firm in his decision dat he will marry Nandini

In Karmakar House Aai is blaming her Bahu 4 wat has happened and dat it was her "chaal"...Sumathi enters d room and tries to lighten d situation..

Sumathi finds Nandini in terrace where she is crying...She asks her not to pay heed to Aai's words as she knows her nature...

Climax Scene...Prem Walks In Rain and sees  Nandini coming toward him,bringing chai for  him which is actually his imagination...Episode Ends

Precap : Nandini Meets Dr.Kalyani and asks her to accept Sumati as her daughter-in-law

Suggestions are welcum..tell me if i have missed any point
Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks tanya, knew prem wouldnt be able to resist dragging his parents to the girl right there ....

cant believe how long i have to wait to actually watch the show

thanks for the update
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum epi...Gaurav n rains...can never go wrong..d epi was just awesome...missed Mihir though...all in all...awesome epi..hate ayi though
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Btw..tanya thanks fr an awesome update
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

thanks so much for the update Tanya
loved todays epi !

infact it was even better than yesterday
Prem was awesome and Nandini was fab too
even though she didnt have much to say ,she does act well for a newcomer !

loving the pace and everything seems quite balanced

and there was BAARISH !

:( 

jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks Tanya for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
hmm loved the episode ....reminded me of Abeer๐Ÿ˜....get ready for G K overdose๐Ÿ˜‰
It was a lovely episode....no dragging .....loved the chemistry between Neena-gaurav and Jayshree's taunts.....she is speaking marathi at times which i don't understand

Loved the song played background on Prem-Nandini thank god no lipsync.....baarish scene ๐Ÿ˜ reminded me of AbHer ,The VM was made on them๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope Nandini's Sister gets more lines .....don't want her to become statue๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by gauravfan477 - 13 years ago
fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
statue and rain... nice reminders...

@hina - yeah the rain brought up very mixed feelings and i havent even seen it yet ๐Ÿ˜•
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the awesome update Tanya Edited by aysha_18 - 13 years ago
ASHVIKrocks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thaks tanya for d update......!
Raconteuse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Tanya for the Update !

Awesome Episode.... Prem was really cute.... His dialogues are awesome๐Ÿ˜† and the way GK speaks them !๐Ÿ˜ Ghanti Baj Gayi.... ๐Ÿ˜†Love at second sight !๐Ÿ˜† Main Nandini se hi shaadi karunga!๐Ÿ˜†

Yep Hina.... The last scene.... Baarish and Chai !๐Ÿ˜ณ Neednt say more...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Btw... someone will really have to translate the Marathi language used by Jayshree... Don't get it !๐Ÿ˜ณ