Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
when prem was talking to his mom and telling her about nandini, he seemed like such a little boy intent on getting his way... like how they are showing him as a ladla beta, not completely a brat but used to getting his way... just realised that sumati is also the same, if they had shown those two getting together.... it would have been a disaster... i m sure his mom is going to realize that vandana would be the one for prem when she goes to her to her in the next episode

@jas - pehle se sorry if i miss you up with another gauravfan... disclaimer

with arranged marriages and going to see a larki, you are only choosing the girl based on looks ... it can become confusing for the larka as well.... but sometimes it works out, i would imagine it would be difficult for the sisters to adjust ... but i m sure sisters manage, in this case they are friends but ofcourse nandini is an orphan dependent on her sisters in laws....

drama can be closer to life than we think but its still difficult for both families... i think that much is apparent
Edited by fj08 - 13 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Meera and Fatima, loved reading your views!

They are building up Prem's character in a certain way, that is for sure! And I hope to see a man who has normal reactions to what is going to hit him soon..........not a superhero who is ready to forgive and forget everything! I want to see GK playing this kind of role which would be different from his earlier roles........it would add another dimension to his talent! 😊

Prem is the ladla of the family, he is used to having his way and because of that he is a little self-centered...πŸ˜‰...he obviously does not think if the girl is interested in him, if she is already involved with anyone else...πŸ˜†.....and he gives least thought to Sumati who must have felt hurt at the rejection even though she takes it sportingly and does not hold a grudge against Nandini!  😊  I like Sumati's character and I too hope she is stilll around after the marriage takes place........her character is worth developing and maintaining!   Prem is a little bratty...πŸ˜†....but how cute Gaurav makes the character........you like him in spite of everything! that is just me, the GKholic speaking! 😳

So far, I have enjoyed each character.......they way each responds to Prem's demand.. ........Nandini's confusion and tears, Sumati's practical approach, Pallavi's misery with Ayi contributing to it, Govind trying to balance all emotions running high at home, Dr. K and husband trying to make Prem understand......they are taken aback by what happened......and of course Prem's stubbornness.......he feels Nandini is the girl for him and nothing is going to make him change his mind! πŸ˜ƒ  Govind and Sumati really feel like brother and sister...........with their balanced views....in spite of a draamebaaz mother or perhaps because of it!!  πŸ˜†

I am waiting to see the bro and bhabhi's reaction to the whole bride-seeing fiasco..... ....bhabhi will probably see red!!  πŸ˜†

Waiting for today's episode.........it is moving fast.........likely we will see the shaadi in a week or two! I guess it should be soon, because the real story is going to come after the shaadi!   😊

--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TANYA  πŸ€—....thank u for the lovely update...really appreciate the effort.....loved all the opinions on today's epi.....Meera ,Fatima and Jas.....great analysis .....loved reading all your thoughts.....havent watched the epi yet....but from all your comments it is clear Gaurav was at his adorable best ....love him soooo much 😍....see u all tomorrow 😊
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@jas - pehle se sorry if i miss you up with another gauravfan... disclaimer

@ FatimaπŸ˜•,yup so many Gauravfan around...no Sorry between friends😊

jasmine
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauravfan477

Shirt......haye...purple purple........with some holi ke gulaabi colors 🀣 πŸ€£ or may be he paints in his free time with pinky colors🀣 πŸ€£  what is up with the Hoodie people?? and a guy goes to his potential susral.....with his shirt unbuttoned bellow his ribcage??🀣 πŸ€£  yeh kya Muscles dekhaney gaya tha???🀣 

@ Meera loved your comment....very true how can any one go to see a girl unbuttoned 😳,,,,,,just showing  shades of Abeer in Prem ❀️😍
.Loved today's episode yup happens in real life where My friend got married to the boy who came to see  her own elder sister...well boy works in US saw the younger one in salwar kameez  serving tea asked her hand instead of the elder one.....parents shocked😲,Girl depressed,younger one crying😭,angry....but the boy stubborn,,,waited for 2 months with the same decision...then girls family agreed to this proposal but said marriage will take place after the  eldest daughter gets married......now all is well with both girls married...I remembered this incident after seeing Prem....😊...so wanted to share 

Really?? Wow!! See? I agree with what Fatima B said... the TV dramas are closer to real life... it must've been so difficult for both families....