•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Recap
Pandit tells Arjun about the danger in Taashi's life... Arjun calls shastri jee and  tells him about that and Shashastri jee replies that its Taashi's powerful zodiacs who are trying to warn her about the upcoming danger...
Taashi and Arjun goes to Mangal Singh and asks him to leave Aheer's plot... Next morning the lawyer comes and tells Adheer the good news about his plot... Taashi and Adheer went to lounge to meet Arjun...

21 October 2010

Taashi rangs the door bell and Arjun opens it... he gave a surprise look after seeing Taashi and ADheer on the door... Arjun welcomes them in and starts to talk very sweetly with them and when adheer tries to thank him he replies that you called me son and that is a big thing for me as i don't have parents so please don't thank me... i am not the savior of tashi's future till u r in her life she is safe..
Adheer and Taashi becomes emotional with Arjuns talks and Arjun thinks that  the car has come to the track when adheer says that u lie very well... arjun becomes shock but adheer says that u said i called u son then we r like a family how can u be alone... now u will live with us at our house...

Arjun comes to stay in Adheer's house and shanno becomes happy to see him...Adheer shows Arjun his room and then invites him for tea...as adheer leaves shanno congrats Arjun about his first victory!!!

At night Tashi was sleeping when Arjun and Shanno came to her room and says...Now we have to wait for few moments only then tashi will be in our trap. and then we see that shastri jee comes and he was standing between shanno and Arjun.

Shastri says that for stopping Taashi's zodiacs in alarming her his presence he has to come there so he is here...
Shanno says that we can stop humans from alarming us but how can we stop her stars???? Shastri tells them that we have to do a kaali pooja for this.. and Tells Arjun that he has to bring taashi at some kali mandir tomorrow night at 8:30 sharp.we have got this opportunity after so many difficulties and we can not just miss it....Shanno saya that means we have to take taashi to mandir forcefully...
"No!!!" shastri denies...and says if can force her then we would have taken her to haweli but in all this game taashi has to take every step by her own wish, otherwise this game will backfire us....
Arjun tells shastri not to worry... he will take care of everything...shastri warns arjun that this is not so easy as taashi's zodiacs will try to stop her again but still we have to get success...

Next morning.. taashi was in kitchen preparing Aloo parathas when shanno tries to stop her and says that she will do it but by the way why is she making this much breakfast????
Taashi replies that its first morning of arjun here and she has to present breakfast well...and aloo parathas are his favorite...
Adheer comes from jogging and tries to eat parathas but tashi stops him and says that these r for arjun...

Adheer asks how did she knew its arjun's favorite???? Taashi tries to refuse giving answer and leaves while smiling....
Shanno says sharma gai aur waise bhi kehte  hain naa k mard k dil ka raasta pait se ho kar guzarta hai at which adheer replies paratha jal raha hai and leaves...
Adheer and Arjun were sitting... taashi comes and ask arjun for tea but he refuses and tells he only drinks milk which surprises adheer and taashi as adheer also drinks milk not tea...

Taashi bring milk for both of them....taashi and adheer leaves and shanno comes and says khel khele ka maza to koi app se seekhe to arjun...
 and arjun replies that khel ka maza khelne mein nahi jeetne mein hai... shanno says that that is why she has talked about arjun and taashi with adheer. Arjun asks shanno to tell the same waty taashi about mandir...
 Rohan comes and they both become shocked to see him...and Rohan was shocked to see arjun there and talking with shanno so comfortably and then he thinks that what does arjun mean that he will take care about other things... what other things???? Then he thinks isn't arjun the same person he has seen shanno with fews days back in a shop...There is something which is wrong....

Arjun says he has meet rohan some where may be that day when accident took place... Rohan says no accident took place as u saved her...but yes your meeting with taashi was definitely an accident...
Taashi comes and introduces arjun to rohan...Arjun tells rohan that he is living in taashi's house these days which shocked rohan...
Outside taashi asked roohan that where was he from few days????? Rohan says u  r talking like u were searching  for me....anyways i was coming to meet u that day but u were with arjun in the car...
Taashi tells that yes shanno maasi k kehne par mein usse manali ghumane le kar gai thi... but if u saw us then why didn't u stopped us???? we 3 would have done lots of fun...Rohan says teen bigara kaam bigara!!! taashi becomes sad and says i hope u don't have any complains about that day... and rohan says its not like that.. if it was he would have told her...
Then rohan asks that why arjun is staying here and taashi tells him that he helped in getting their plot back do papa asked him to stay here instead of hotel....
Shanno comes with paratha and rohan smiles saying arre wah aloo ke parathe....
Shaano gives a wicket smiles and says yes taashi made these especially for arjun and rohan feels bad...
Adheer and Arjun comes and adheer asks rohan to drop him to his cafe as his motor cycle is not well...while arjun offers him too but roha says he is going that way so he will drop him there....
Taashi offers arjun parathas which rohan did not like and thinks that taashi is going away from him but arjun is not good for her....
Aheer offers rohan paratha but he refuses and adher and arjun leaves while taashi watches arjun going but feels something strange....

Episode End

No Precap

Edited by sameera_12 - 13 years ago