Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

i dont Think She'll marry for Revenge

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i reckon priya will fall in love with aditiya cause he will suport her will always be there for her
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Adi=Persistence.

He will wear down any and all resistence Priya may have. He's just Chipkoo in that way , u know..

Priya wont marry Adi out of revenge.

Also, i firmly belive Priya wasnt raped.. maybe arrested with false pretenses and then the whole thing became blown out of proprotion. Im getting a strong vibe from yesterday's epi, since it was shown ,she was on a drive with her fiance. So he probably lied and the police  prob took her in for "illegal activities" etc etc..

She may also have been traumatized by the general reaction of the stupid public.. etc..

So yea, im on the no rape theory..

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
if u think about it if she was raped then her dad would have defenately stood up for her with all his 'right and wrongs'
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Sephora, agree with you! Even I feel that maybe Priya wasn't raped...probably traumatized by the Police and humiliated badly...in anycase, the Fiancee seems to know the real truth of what happened with Priya and hence he is on the defensive against her.

Adi is one persistant guy...no doubts about it! But what I find endearing about his character is that he is not pestering Priya unnecessarily...but at the same time, not giving up on her.

Anyways, just waiting to see Adi push Priya into the river (and then hopefully rescue her also!) 😆

PS: There is an old movie, whose name I can't recollect right now...in it, the heroine is kept in the villains home for the entire night, but they don't physically abuse her...but the next day, when she goes home, everyone talks about how she lost her honor and she is unable to defend herself! There might be a similar scenario here.
Edited by poppy2009 - 13 years ago
meghna1 thumbnail
Hi I am new to the forum too.

Originally posted by: pulwasha

They are super cute.. i dnt want him to be gay man... they look soo gud togther.. i want him to love his wife cuz his wife already is floored on him..

As per yesterday's epi Gaurav was talking to a girl so may be that he has an affair with some girl.

I really love this show its not like any other family drama. Quite interesting episodes. We should rank this show, what say?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meghna1

As per yesterday's epi Gaurav was talking to a girl so may be that he has an affair with some girl.

I really love this show its not like any other family drama. Quite interesting episodes. We should rank this show, what say?

No my dear he was talking to a guy.. he said "ab tum aise sawal poocho gay to main jawab nhi de paaon ga"
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The actor playing Adi and Priya have a amazing and rocking chemistry, they do set the screen in fire..

I am in love with Adi, I think he truly loves priya and been confessed his father saying he is in love and is trying to find his bahu as she is missing. His father gaves him his car and tells him to bring his bahu back. (seeing the relation of the son and father is wondeful) and I so hope that Aditya father has no roleplay in Priya's case..

So excited for tomorrow to see what will happened as the pre-cap shows aditya pushes priya into the lake and he looks so furious seeing Priya trying to end her life..
xXSonuXx thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

PS: There is an old movie, whose name I can't recollect right now...in it, the heroine is kept in the villains home for the entire night, but they don't physically abuse her...but the next day, when she goes home, everyone talks about how she lost her honor and she is unable to defend herself! There might be a similar scenario here.

mehndi with rani mukherjee i think lol
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anna44

The actor playing Adi and Priya have a amazing and rocking chemistry, they do set the screen in fire..

I am in love with Adi, I think he truly loves priya and been confessed his father saying he is in love and is trying to find his bahu as she is missing. His father gaves him his car and tells him to bring his bahu back. (seeing the relation of the son and father is wondeful) and I so hope that Aditya father has no roleplay in Priya's case..

So excited for tomorrow to see what will happened as the pre-cap shows aditya pushes priya into the lake and he looks so furious seeing Priya trying to end her life..

i know i love seeing their seen and they really put the screen on fire. 
  this is really going to rock. 
 yeah i like how sister have their bonding know about each other.  yeah i like it how father and son have their relationship . u know if u see how adi love his sister too. and share their thing .
 yeah i want see why he push her.