.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pulwasha

thnku... he shouldnt be for sure..but my feling says he is 😔

I have the same feeling......he might be Gay or it could be that he has seen how his father is and is put off by females......but then there is no reason for him to marry......so he must be gay
SophiTots thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Manoola, u are the culprit for my sleepless nite! Thanks to your siggy, i got a new show to obsess over.. Im now fanatically downloading epis of GKD to make vms..lol... I actually have a combined AdiRia and Arpita-Avdesh vm in the works too..

irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think he's gay n I too think the dad had something to do with the assault on the train. The girl shudnt marry just for revenge as the story wud be the same as pratigya as she married krish for revenge etc
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think the girl would really fall in love wid Adi.. i mean who cannot.. he is such a charmer.. i love him already.. i just dnt want Gaurav to be Gay.. he and Vidya make this world best couple..
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sephora1

Manoola, u are the culprit for my sleepless nite! Thanks to your siggy, i got a new show to obsess over.. Im now fanatically downloading epis of GKD to make vms..lol... I actually have a combined AdiRia and Arpita-Avdesh vm in the works too..

Haila hahahahhahhahaahahh So Yipppeee 🤣 u Might be like the 10th person i made watch this show 🤣
God I Love Tht Couple Tooo !
Now i onli Love 4 Couples !!
Maneeet
AdiYa
AviTa
n Gaurav-Vidya😳
Btw Join us on GKD Forum😉 
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agreed on your that view that maybe Priya will marry Adi to revenge his father. But he is not the actual culprit. The culprit belongs to this family I think.
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

I agreed on your that view that maybe Priya will marry Adi to revenge his father. But he is not the actual culprit. The culprit belongs to this family I think.

Oh i hope this doesn't happen....the revenge track is pretty old as everyone is marrying for revenge.....i hope Priya marries Adi for love and nothing else and they come together to fight the culprit with Adi giving support to priya always. ðŸ˜³
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Priya marrying for revenge would defeat the whole purpose of the serial...that of women standing up for themselves while maintaining the honor and happiness of their families!

Besides, it would be a complete U-turn for Priya's character, who is shown to be righteous and clear-hearted, someone who would never use back-hand tactics in her favor!

Also, I still cannot fathom how Adi and Priya would get married if indeed the SSP is the culprit! I mean, he is Adi's father and would be present in the wedding, isn't it? 😕