Thirumathi Selvam Oct 25-29 Updates Pg1 & Discussions

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Roja!  I guessed it right - you are leaving it to me to report all the wailing and aiyO aiyOs and chest beating!  I am dreading tomorrow, my stomach is puLi karaching, my head is pounding, and Shree says I cannot give a leave letter for tomorrow!
AbiPauli thumbnail
So if you saw the promo today you pretty much didn't have to see today's episode. The whole family is in the hospital, which to me is just unbelievable and funny in a way. Well what else can we do but wait and see what happens tomorrow.  More crying/opari by lady Shiva, I seriously couldn't take it today. 
Serial mudiyapotha?? Now that's a million dollar question!
 Thank you for the updates Rojapoooo.  I appreciate your patience.😊
migan thumbnail
Ippadi or episode kku appdi oru updatea? Thanks Roja kalakkittenga with your comments.

I do hope by this Friday "All is well" and Subham****

(Is that asking fro too much???)
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Roja

l love your writing today's update i don't have the words to describe
i can't stop laughing
thanks so much for the lovely update
eljay thumbnail
@migan, I will send you some sweets if I see that Subham on Friday!
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
If it finish on Friday, Deepavali sweets Tann.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Roja
Thanks for the fun update - a big relief from the oppari Lady Shiva
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the kalakkal update Roja akka.

Your title brought me hereπŸ˜† I think Kumaran and hospital owner has come inside deal, thats why he always show one or another there in his both serials. Both show la Deepak hospital admit thanπŸ˜†

Somehow, it sounds interesting how director connected the three sisters and got them all admitted, why not Sivagami akka too..she too should get some pain of crying..soon mother and trio sisters thereπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

So Rams chapter was bound end cause of Kavya. WE all have guessed its Archu who will give away her baby to Priya, but what if its her who gives away to Archu?πŸ€” She can start a new life and forgot that whole Dheena scenarioπŸ˜ƒ

They are yet to show Ranis wedding, Vasu and Bags redeem and forgiveness, Jeyanthy being caught and Sindha finally learn the truth it was RS and not Sivagami who sent her yo jail etcπŸ˜• So makkas..don't get romba too high hopes it will end this weekπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† But yes,I heard some new serials on the way to Sun TV so TMS'kku "subam" podhovanga soon poleπŸ˜‰

@Eljay maa - I would consider you to be a little luckier than some of us, since you don't have to put up with pipe adi sandai, oppari mela oppari😈🀣 No more opari, less you have to pend down so its goodπŸ˜‰

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP.

All the best Eljay.

Cars have handbrakes, legbrakes and what not these days... and if that doesnt work why dont the drivers just turn off the ignition... am I asking for too much in these serials?