Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am 100% sure this serial is going to end with Rani's wedding, maybe the director will shoot some wedding scene in thendral too (some characters might pop out from heaven), as his brain got lack of ideas. get ready to see at least 2 weeks of episodes at wedding hall LOL.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u roja for the updates....
All i cud do is only lol watching yday, giving a shock to my family, they really thought i m lost , by the way i was lol with those scenes......ur update is more funny than that.....oru mega serial a pathu ippadi siricha ore aal nu name vera....sigh sigh....
Hosp kuthagai ku thaan pola....deepak mela appadi enna kovamo......lol....i pity him.....
Friday subham....??? Vaaipe ilaye.....
Of all listed culprits.......leading culprit under covers namma jayanthi????????
Ivala eppo kandu pidichu.....eppo thiruthi......eppo mudiyathu.......sigh...sigh....
v.dhanyalakshmi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
super updates akka.(nowadays in suntv , most of the serials some characters are  shown in hospital....... oruvela hospitala lease ku edhutangalo.......) i think today
Mrs.Sivagami cry like this en munu ponugalum uyiruku poradurangalae😭.........  & ask her husband nammaku mattum yenga sothena mela sothena varuthu......(ungaluku mattum dhana engalukum dhan eppo TMS mudiyumnu.........)
Edited by v.dhanyalakshmi - 13 years ago
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks roja akka for the updates. so everyone settle in hospital. more cries and opari... did anyone watched kamarajan movie? where the hero- murali give up his life so his boss family can have his organs? may be MM and archu do the same thing in this serial. just wait to Vasu, rani, dheena to admit in hosp. its sure archu will give her baby to priya. may be after that dheena changed for real and be another saint like MM. ram dead? its good way to end like that rather take him to police station and court.

so will everyone discharge from the hosp by wednesday? or celebrate diwali in hosp?
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates roja..👏

Kumaran Sir hospitala kuthagaykku eduthuttar pola..
adhan thendral and TMS both are shot at the same place..

Indha lady shiva vaya thoranthale oppari dhan..  😡 manjal pisasu vera vandhu serndhachu..😡 enna nadakumo 😍

Edited by nithyamkv - 13 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
Dera in hospital is great for kumaran - all shooting in one place. Only for us it is monotonous oppari and this is the last thing we want before deepawali.
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja akka for the hilarious update. I can't believe it, all three daughters are at the hospital. 😉. Serial soon mudiyumo mudiyatho? 😕.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Enakku ippovae bayama irukku - I have to update today, God knows how much of crying and wailing there will be today, and I have to write about it all.  I have an idea - here is my instant update!  Oppari, oppari, oppari!  First scene - Sori's family is crying by his bedside.  Second scene - Selvam is crying by Archana's bed.  Third scene - sivakami amma is crying by Kavya's bed.  End.  You can all fill in whatever dialogs you want.
Edited by eljay - 13 years ago
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Enakku ippovae bayama irukku - I have to update today, God knows how much of crying and wailing there will be today, and I have to write about it all.  I have an idea - here is my instant update!  Oppari, oppari, oppari!  First scene - Sori's family is crying by his bedside.  Second scene - Selvam is crying by Archana's bed.  Third scene - sivakami amma is crying by Kavya's bed.  End.  You can all fill in whatever dialogs you want.

Your comment is so funny Eljay ma   🤣🤣🤣
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Rojakka...

Mega serial ngaradha director thappa understand pannitaro?

Mega accident...

3 separate families joining as one mega family...

Mega oppari...

next enna?

mega sangu????