Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
arpuuuuuuuuuu ...........I was talking about "ouch" if u get wat I mean......and ur statement about guys going for looks fits there perfectly 🤣🤣
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣

Shilpu you have confused me 😕

🤣🤣🤣Its all evolutionary - look basically when a woman picks she has to be very particular because her choice basically eventually leads her to 9 months of pregnancy.

A guy it doesn't matter, then can basically move from one girl to the next and produce the same effect each time!
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

so tho hain 🤣 but they learn....eventually....and then they marry the right kind of girl and never stray 🤣🤣 b/c they know that w/o their wife they will be lost....forever 🤣🤣

oh tell me about it.........can they even freakin look for their own pair of socks without their wives ROFLROFLROFL
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
shilpu i'm with niks...confoosed 😕

Niks so true...men dont have to worry about consequences....hence tents...🤣....women on the other hand get saddled w/ endless responsibility if they make an oopsie....tents again 🤣🤣
sajni786 thumbnail
nikzooooooo.............i cant get any more explicit than I have........U might have to refer to the lady gaining progressive marketing these days for her bold shows

edit: shows that apparently threatens under cover lives of ppl who who not wish to lose their lost self-respects
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

shilpu i'm with niks...confoosed 😕

Niks so true...men dont have to worry about consequences....hence tents...🤣....women on the other hand get saddled w/ endless responsibility if they make an oopsie....tents again 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Basically sums it up!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Shilpu PM Kare! My brain is so confused these days everyone is talking to me in riddles I don't like it! *Throws a tantrum*
sajni786 thumbnail
arpu n nikzoooo.............dabba check
sajni786 thumbnail
ok guys.......me out.........

here is the link to the new thread

nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 Shilpu!

No way was that Riddle clear! But looking into it too much though I believe X has a GF I just want to know who?