Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nikita- Loved ur OS...
Fary: I lveod that sequence on SS... Looks like its during the honeymon... I think I will catch up on those scenes later tonite.
Arpu: Yeah.... AP chemistry is awesome... Will catch up  more on YT....
nikita_88 thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣 But the looks comment makes me laugh, can I say a person prefers an average face compared to a distinct face!

Edit

Anu Thanks 😳
Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: prejudiced

Nikita- Loved ur OS...

Fary: I lveod that sequence on SS... Looks like its during the honeymon... I think I will catch up on those scenes later tonite.
Arpu: Yeah.... AP chemistry is awesome... Will catch up  more on YT....

Yes it's honeymoon after they became the best best buddies and Oh their oe song was Tu jaane na that was used so many times

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arpuuuuuuuu........even I am not sure why granu is not happy with gaurav's marriage......there are lots of things that are in suspense n is unfolding as the story moves.......but it seems like he knows something about why gaurav is not happy in his marriage and thus he is not happy as well.....

even priya..........m not sure wat her past is tho I know its something horrendous but it seems to me that adi will later turn out to be the undercover cop (u know the ones who dont wear uniforms like salman khan in "wanted") and he is going to help priya with her mess
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

OMG i know...its sad...they will always make the same mistakes over and over and over again for looks...and never seem to learn that in order for a relationship to last they need more in common than looks....but boys...will never learn....🤣

I think I know whom u talking about........btw why did I sense someone to have a secret crush on someone in on some tit for tat kinda show😉😉😉
arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nikita_88

🤣🤣🤣 But the looks comment makes me laugh, can I say a person prefers an average face compared to a distinct face!

Edit oye yaha kya tha?? maine miss kar diya 😭

Anu Thanks 😳

As for the avg face..that's a girl's way of thinking...see a girl will sacrifice hot looks for good heart/personality....

arp04srocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

arpuuuuuuuu........even I am not sure why granu is not happy with gaurav's marriage......there are lots of things that are in suspense n is unfolding as the story moves.......but it seems like he knows something about why gaurav is not happy in his marriage and thus he is not happy as well.....

even priya..........m not sure wat her past is tho I know its something horrendous but it seems to me that adi will later turn out to be the undercover cop (u know the ones who dont wear uniforms like salman khan in "wanted") and he is going to help priya with her mess

ok i just wanted to make sure i didnt miss someting...

as for adi being a cop...i totally agree i think tht's exactly what he is going to be...at first i thought he was going to become a cop and hence turbulence b/w him and priya...but now that you mention it the undercover works much better for the turbulence factor...i think she will eventually find out and it will cause her to freak and then adi will ahve to fig out wht....

as for the suspense i think that's the other reason i'm hooked...its why i luved LNMDJ....it just adds soemthing more...keeps you coming back for more...

arp04srocks thumbnail

I think I know whom u talking about........btw why did I sense someone to have a secret crush on someone in on some tit for tat kinda show😉😉😉

as for whom...actually this was simply an observation based on real life and my guy friends...but i guess it can apply to "realistic" stories 🤣...as for secret crush??? huh?
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

As for the avg face..that's a girl's way of thinking...see a girl will sacrifice hot looks for good heart/personality....

I agree to this arpuuuuuuu........unfortunately the hormones in males species are rather genarated from dysfunctional blood veins that run from their eyes to their brains ROFLROFLROFL
arp04srocks thumbnail

I agree to this arpuuuuuuu........unfortunately the hormones in males species are rather genarated from dysfunctional blood veins that run from their eyes to their brains 🤣🤣🤣

so tho hain 🤣 but they learn....eventually....and then they marry the right kind of girl and never stray 🤣🤣 b/c they know that w/o their wife they will be lost....forever 🤣🤣