Abhinav&Drashti FC| Chemistry&Friendship Babyyy!<3

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

H O M E     O F    T H E    A  B  H  I  S  T  I  A  N  S   O N L Y h   o  m  e  o   f   t   h  e    a   b   h   i   s   t   i    a   n   s  o   n   l   y
h   o  m  e  o   f   t   h  e    a   b   h   i   s   t   i    a   n   s  o   n   l   y  H O M E    O F    T H E    A  B  H  I  S  T  I  A  N  S   O N L Y

. . . . . . . . .

"its all about chemistry and friendship with abhishti.
  its all about chemistry and friendship with abhishti."

a b h i n a v s h u k l a / d e v .< 3
a b h i n a v s h u k l a / d e v .< 3

Abhinav born in Ludhiana, Punjab is an Engineering Graduate from PTU

and also an actor by profession. He takes interets in sports and is an athelete.
He portrayed the role of Arjun Rai in Jersey #10. Currently he is playing Dev Khurana
 in Geet, where initially his character was negative but now his
 character has taken a positive turn. Dev Khurana is a man whose trying to fix his
 wrong doings and he will continue trying until he achieves his goals.

d r a s h t i d h a m i / g e e t < 3
d r a s h t i d h a m i / g e e t < 3

Drashti from Gujrat, is a very bubbly girl and outgoing girl who lives her life
to the fullest. She loves to have fun with her friends. Drashti has portrayed the
role of Muskaan Chadda in DMG from 07-09. Muskaan was very similar to
Drashti herself. Currently shes busy portraying Geet Handa whose a very shy
and traditional girl.

Rules of the fanclub.
Ya'll gotta read it before you post!

-*- If your not a fan, please do NOT show your face here.. I dont
wanns see people mocking Abhinav/Drashti. This is to
appreciate the actors. Please keep that in mind. Thanks.
-*- Refrain from bringing the actors personal lives in to the AT.
-*- Do not bash other forums/jodies particularly MG in the AT.
-*- Chatting is allowed here but try sticking to AbhiShti.
-*- You may discuss other characters and the current story from the show.
-*- Have Fun! Thats the most important part right ? ;)

PLEASE DO NOT COPY ANYTHING FROM HERE WITHOUT PERMISSION. 
THREAD LAYOUT BY FARU [ -Farzana- ]

Edited by -Farzana- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Farzu- thumbnail

O  U  R    l  o  v  e    F O R 
- - - - -
A B H I N A V & D R A S H T I

. . .

from faru.
Abhinav and Drashti, I love you both so much! you two have seriously won my heart! You managed to create chemistry in a matter of weeks and ever since then I been dewana over your guys' chemistry. hope to see more of you two together. love your friendship but most of all love you guyys! always. SHOUTOUT to all my girlies on this AT, i love you all crazies sho shooo much<3 muahs! keep rocking and loving abhishti.

from khush.
Abhinav and Drashti...two beautiful people, who made us fall in love with their beautiful chemistry. Drashti with her bubblegum personality, and Abhinav with his tongue-in-cheek sense of humour. Together, AbhiShti make a truly beautiful couple, and their chemistry is like a breath of fresh air that simply leaves you with a warm, fuzzy feeling in your stomach. And that's why we love them!

And coming to the AT, I've met such wonderful people here and made sweet friends because of them, and I can't thank AbhiShti enough. Despite all the hyperactive giggling and squealing we do over the two, I have to say that we're an amazing bunch of people who don't take Dev/Geet or AbhiShti so seriously that they rule their lives. Just as we can drool over them obsessively, we can well joke about them and pull each other's legs. Hats off to you cuties! I love everyone I've met here, and I love AbhiShti for making it happen

from sabi.
AbhiShti. They're the reason I started watching Geet. & quite possibly the reason I refuse to watch it when MaanEet steal everyone else's hearts. LOL.
On-screen, they'll always be my fav jodi (in an alternate universe where Dev wasn't such a... meanie); but off-screen, they're the coolest people yet & it makes me love them more. I love the masti, the chemistry, the giggles ~ everything about them makes me sigh, and want more.
To Abhinav & Drashti, thank you soo much for bringing a new flavour onto my screen every night, you two are AWESOME.
<3

from yattri.
Dear Abhishti,
Lets start with I LOVE YOU GUYS TOGETHER <3.
The first thing that caught me to this show was obv Drashti. I love her as Muskaan and the transformation of the bubbly cute Muskaan to mature shy geet is rather commendable.
And the second thing was the first time i saw Abhinav in the pics of the launch party of Geet, thn i was like now ive got to watch it! LOL.

You guys look amazing together! Although the onscreen jodi of DG didnt last long, your chemistry has left an impact and you can see it, we want more of you guys together :(

Anyhow, wishing you two wonderful actors a great future ahead

from maryam.
To my sweet Abhishti. Abhi defines: sexiness, adorable, cute, model..ummmm and most important a Calvin Klein model Drashti defines: Our cute muskhaan, sweet , shy, bubbly and hottttt.
These two defines Hottnesss. Both of u r doing a great job playing u r character.. muhhha LOBE U .

from shilpa.
Drashti & Abhinav. Even though Drashti is the main reason I started watching, cause I absolutely love her! I was bowled over by the amazing chemistry between you two even at first glance. It's definitely the kind that people can love or people can hate, but they just can't ignore it! Even though you guys barely have screen space, on or off, you guys seriously have one of the most amazing chemistries I've seen. That's saying a lot! Hope we get to see more of you offscreen, as onscreen is a little hard. But maybe in a new show after Geet too.
Whatever it may be, will always love you two! <3 Keep rocking!
To the AbhiShtians, so glad we could all meet through AbhiShti! It's a pleasure to know all of you talented people! :D

Farzu- thumbnail

. . O  u  r  M  e  m  b  e  r  s . .
A   B   H   I   S   H  T   I
.  . O   u   r   M   e   m   b   e   r   s .  .

our logo: live, live, laugh<3 
. . . . . . . . .

|-Farzana-| |sweet.melody| |-bhootni-| |Khushboo_AN|

|-saBii-| |-Mansi-| 

|biryani| |Chandani_C| |Merry_Shwit| 

|stephhh|  |Iksha20| |esha_sidna| |pari_smile| |yattri|

|dmg_fan| |Ramy25| |dua44| |sweetsugar| |ilive2laugh|

|KaSu4Life| |Muski_Aly| |kashish 1322| |sasamimi4eva|

|black_haze| |-Sofia-| |KaSh_Luver1997|  |coo.sindhya|

|muskaansara| |geet_muskaan| |sugaryanu| |-SamPari-|

|magicalmelody| |Uussmann| |x!reema!x| |Cutie_Chicka93|

|26javey26| |PARACHUTE| |dmg1_mjht| |shwetta| |JanakiRaghunath|

|aisha_1992|  |nadz_J| |AbhiNikiLuver| |Aisha202|

|bengali.rani|   |rahma_07|  |dmg222|  |dm_hpcrazy|

|divya-divz| | nancy_zb88 | vardah23 | 

NOTE: WANT TO BE ADDED IN THE MEMBERS LIST? PM ME. 

Farzu- thumbnail

. . M  e  d  i  a  C  e  n  t  r  e . .
A   B   H   I   S   H   T   I
. . M   e   d   i   a    C  e   n   t   r   e . .

a b h i s h t i | a r t i c l e s  

"Abhinav Shukla to woo Shweta Tiwari in Jaane Kya Baat Hui"

" 'I will be a savior for Aastha' - Abhinav Shukla"

"Abhinav Talks Of True Valor"

"Abhinav Shukla takes to photography..."

"Abhinav bids goodbye to his love" 

"Hairy Tale- A fantasy of Hair"

"Rahul and Muskaan to fall in love"

'I'm not so eager about challenges' - Drashti Dhami

i n t e r v i e w s | a b h i s h t i

TO BE UPDATED SOON :)

Farzu- thumbnail

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
- - - -
Place: Endemol Studios
Date: mid-October 2010
Time: just after Geet airs
Welcome to the AbhiShti AT Awards
. . . . . . . . .
c e l e b r a t i n g   1 0  s u c c e s s i v e  t h r e a d s

- - - -
(backstage)
Khushboo: (wearing her infamous black and pink dress) Sabiha?
Sabiha: (walking towards Khushboo) Khush? Pink? (giggles)
Khushboo: (rolls eyes) Sabziee, shhhhhh. Now, is everything done?
Sabiha: (looks up from her phone) Hmmmmmmm?
Khushboo: Sabs! Stop staring at Armaan for a second, and answer.
Sabiha: But.. but... you got to stare at Abhi for ages! Why can't I stare at mine for a little while?
Khushboo: Hey, don't use that against me. At least I got my awards sorted early.. you spent so much time staring, it's a wonder you remembered to be here tonight. (chuckles)
Sabiha: Oh be quiet. So Farzana had to remind me a few times. Big deal. I still got everything done. (sticks out tongue)
Khushboo: You're such a child Sabs.
Sabiha: I learnt from the best. (smirks)
Khushboo: Ooooh. You're in trouble now... unless you can tell me everything's been done?
Sabiha: (sighs) (in a fast tone) Decorations are hung up, balloons have been distributed, drinks and side dishes are on every table, RSVPs were given yesterday - everyone's confirmed, awards are ready, presents are wrapped up, and... look, the guests of honour are here.
Khushboo: (looking dumbfounded) Yep, yep, what?
Drashti Dhami: Hey guys! (waves)
Abhinav Shukla: Drashti yaar, why are you waving like a crazy chick? (shakes head)
Drashti: (looks at Abhinav and hits his head) Maybe I should have just done that instead?
Abhinav: Ouch. (rolls eyes) (notices the girls) Oh, hey you two. (smiles)
Khushboo: (stares)
Sabiha: (whispers to Khushboo) Muh toh band kar! (coughs)
Khushboo: (quickly comes to senses and closes mouth)
Drashti: (giggles) So, what's going on?
Abhinav: Sach Drash, you really are crazy. As if you don't know.
Drashti: Abhi, do you mind? I am trying to make conversation. And besides, we're early. (sighs)
Abhinav: We are? That's a surprise, knowing how long it takes you to get ready.
Drashti: Oii! You still take double time to get ready! Standing in front of that mirror, staring at your reflection.
Sabiha: (whispers) Greek god, anyone?
Khushboo: (stifles giggles)
Drashti: (whispers) More like a God damned Greek!
Girls: (full blown laughter)
Abhinav: (smoothes the lapels of his blazer) Now ladies, I know you're jealous of my looks... but I'm sure your boyfriends aren't as ugly as you think they might be.
Drashti: (hits Abhinav's shoulder) You are soo mean! Khush, Sabs, I don't wanna perform with him now.
Khushboo&Sabiha: (look at each other, sighing)
Khushboo: Drashti, I'm sure he was only joking. You know, he's just jealous that you get more stares than he does.
Sabiha: Khush, you know everyone's gonna go crazy over him when he walks on stage. (stares dreamily)
Khushboo: (hits Sabiha's shoulder) Arrey, shhhhhh! (points at Drashti's sulking face)
Sabiha: (rubs shoulder, looks in annoyance at Khushboo) Why is she sulking anyway? She's single!
Khushboo: Sabs, be quiet before Abhinav starts laughing again. (after a few moments) Alright, I think we need to make our way outside on stage soon.
Abhinav: Right you are Khush, and by the way, I just have to say it... but you look unbelievable in the dress! So much better looking then these 'behenji' types.
Drashti&Sabiha: (mouths open)
Khushboo&Abhinav: (full blown laughter)
Drashti: Wait till you get on stage Abhinav. Just you wait. (winks at Sabiha)
Sabiha: Ooooh, I can hear the place filling up... Khush? Khush!
Khushboo: (staring at her phone) Haiii.
Sabiha: When Abhi's standing right in front of you, why are you staring at your phone?
Khushboo: Huh? Abhi's here? Where? (looks around expectantly)
Sabiha: (realises, and shakes head) Oh I give up. Khush, put your phone away... we've got a function to start!
. . .
(Khushboo and Sabiha walk onto stage from opposite ends)
Khushboo: Welcome, ladies and.. ladies... (as an afterthought) and gentlemen, if there are any! Welcome to tonight's grand function - the first AbhiShti AT Awards!
Sabiha: Yes, you heard correctly... we're celebrating 10 threads filled with all things AbhiShti related. From sighing, to drooling, to sadness, to happiness... it's all there!
Khushboo: Right you are Sabiha.. it's all there. But none of this would be possible without the help with one of the coolest people we know around here... so please give it up for Farzana!
Sabiha: Yeps, she organised this.. along with our lovely Khushboo.. so praise for both of them!
Khushboo: (blushes) Thanks everyone. But see, we're not the important ones here.. we're just the organisers. So without further delay... ahem, Sabiha... please stand up for our guests of honour, Drashti Dhami and Abhinav Shukla!
(Drashti and Abhinav walk out on stage, hand in hand)
Abhinav: (blows kisses for the crowd) Hello!!
Drashti: (waves excitedly) Hi everyone! And once again, welcome to the AbhiShti Awards! So glad to be here.. I think it's awesome that we have so many fans, right Abhi?
Abhinav: (still blowing kisses to the guests)
Drashti: Abhi? (steps on his foot) Abhi, it's awesome, yes?
Abhinav: (grimaces in pain) (eventually smiles) Ahh yes, it's FANTASTIC. We love you all so much. (winks at guests)
Khushboo: Alright, there you have it ladies and gents, our special guests.. and the resident hosts of tonight! They'll be back after a short break.. so in the meantime, enjoy this special VM by one of our old members, Biryani... affectionately known as Yani to all of us.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eu0TFAPB7g&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
. . .
(Abhinav and Drashti walk back onto the stage)
Drashti: Wow Abhinav, just watching that VM makes me nostalgic of the past few months. Before Gurmeet came and stole the show. (chuckles)
Abhinav: Ah yes, but it doesn't matter. We still have our loyal fans, who still appreciate our chemistry and friendship. So let's get started, shall we?
Drashti: Ooooh, definitely!
Abhinav: Okay'so the first award is for'*looks expectantly at Drashti*
Drashti: Face of the AbhiShti AT!
Abhinav: Yes, it's an award for the one who's basically represents the AbhiShti AT to you! And the award goes to'Drashti, would you do the honours? *winks*
Drashti: *opens the envelope with a blush* Farzana! Yes'let's hear an applause for our dearest Fuzzie!
Abhinav: Yes, she's the face of the AbhiShti AT! The most popular member we have! Come on Farzana, come up here and grab your award!
*Farzana walks up to the stage and stares dreamily at Abhinav*
Abhinav: Err'Fuzz? *places the award in her hands* Your award.

Farzana: Uh huh. *still stares at Abhinav, ultimately making him blush*
Drashti: Okay, so now we know why she got that award'*laughs*
*Fuzz comes back to her senses* *blushes deeply and walks off the stage*

Abhinav: (recovering from the blushing) Ah yes, let's move on shall we? (glances at Drashti)
Drashti: (still chuckling) Yes yes, the next award is for the Craziest AbhiShti Member of the AT.
Abhinav: Judging by the people here, I wouldn't be surprised if there were multiple winners.
Drashti: Abhi, not everyone can surpass your craziness. (smiles)
Abhinav: And to think, I was gonna call you normal. Where's the envelope?
Drashti: (passes Abhinav the envelope)
Abhinav: Alright, so the winner of this award is... Khushboo! Taliyaan!

Drashti: Come on up Khush, our resident crazy member.. I'm sure Abhi's been giving you lessons.

Khushboo: (comes up on stage, laughing as she accepts the award) Thanks Drashti, but Abhi taught me nothing. (winks, and walks off stage)

Abhinav: (laughs)

Drashti: Yeps, she definitely got it from you Abhi. (glares without any malice at Khush)
Abhinav: Acha chal, next award. Okay, so the next award is for the Funniest AbhiShti Member of the AT.
Drashti: Okay, the credit for the award goes to me. I am naturally a funny person.
Abhinav: Yeah, yeah. So am I Drash... only difference between you and me is that they laugh with me... but laugh at you.
Drashti: (whacks Abhinav) We'll see about that. So the winner of this award is... once again, Khushboo!
Abhinav: Back on stage Khush!

Khushboo: (walks up on stage, hi-fives AbhiShti, takes award and walks off)

Drashti: Nice one Khush! Abhinav, what are you doing?
Abhinav: (looking at himself via his phone) Ummm.. nothing. Just checking my hair is still looking good.
Drashti: (rolls eyes) Oh really... maybe you should check for the next award perhaps?
Abhinav: (sighs) Such a killjoy. You know, if my hair looks out of place, it'll be your fault. (looks at envelope) The next award is for the Biggest AbhiShti Spammer!
Drashti: (snatches envelope from Abhinav) You're not reading this one. I am. The winner is... (looks confused) Sach mein? Khushboo, come on up!! Maybe you shouldn't leave the stage anymore. (giggles)
Khushboo: Oh my God! Again? (giggles, and walks up to recieve award)

Abhinav: Kya jadoo hai aap ke paas?
Khushboo: (blushes, and walks off stage)
Drashti: Alright, let's take another break.. and enjoy another VM!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZFdSeg7P1A[/YOUTUBE]
. . .
Drashti: And we'reeeee back! (watches Abhinav flirt with the guests) (drags him up onstage)
Abhinav: Drash? Kya hua yaar? I was just..
Drashti: Oh ho, I know exactly what you were doing. Driving the women pagal. (notices envelope) Which is funny. Because the next award seems to be directly aimed at you.. the next award is for the Craziest Abhinav Fan!
Abhinav: (looks shocked) I have crazy fans? (winks at guests) That's right... sab deewanis hai mere liye. (blows kisses)
Drashti: (shakes head) Alright, bas... save it for the winner... (opens envelope) Or should I say winners? Because every single person nominated WON! So I call upon (in alphabetical order) Farzana, Khushboo, Maryam, Sabiha, Sheena, Shilpa and Yattri to collect the awards!
Girls: (walk up on stage, each deeply amused... and blushing as Abhinav hands them awards)

Abhinav: (blowing kisses to each winner)
Girls: (sigh, and walk off stage)

Abhinav: That was amazing. They're all equally deewani over me! (smirks) Acha, the next award is for... the Craziest Drashti Fan!
Drashti: Ooooooh. This should be interesting.
Abhinav: Drash, hate to burst your bubble... but to be your fan, they would have to be already crazy. So, the crazy fan is... actually, the crazy fans are Shilpa and Farzana! Girls, you can't be that crazy... I mean, you're a part of my deewani gang!
Shilpa&Farzana: (walk up on stage to grab their awards)

Drashti: (hugs each winner) I think you girlies are awesome! And to be my fan, you just gotta be awesome. (winks)

Drashti: Next award is for the
Craziest Dev Fan Of The AbhiShti AT.
Abhinav: And the award goes to Maryam, undoubtedly.

Drashti: *laughs* Yes, she's so mad about Dev that she has already decided to woo him marry him so that they can both conspire to take away all of Maan's wealth and become rich.
Abhinav: *raises eyebrows* Really now? I didn't know that! Inticrate planning I see! Come up to the stage, Maryam! *hands her the award* Congratulations!

Drashti: Yes, now'the next award is for-
Abhinav: *snatches the envelope* *ignores Drashti who's gaping like a goldfish* It's for the Most Witty Member Of The AbhiShti AT! *delivers a devilish grin at Drashti who's pouting indignantly* And the winner is-
Drashti:  Sabiha! *sticks out tongue at Abhinav*
Abhinav: Hey! I was gonna announce that!
Drashti: And I was going to open the envelope! *smirks* Anyway'*fixes hair* So Sabii, come up here and collect your award sweetie!
Abhinav: Yes, Sabii, fondly known as Sabzie by her friends, is officially the wittiest person in the AT! *hands Sabiha the award and she blushingly takes it*

Abhinav: Ahem. So moving on, the next award is for
The Laziest Member Of The AbhiShti AT! *sniggers*
Drashti: Oh! So you're getting an award too, huh Abhinav? *grins teasingly*
Abhinav: Yeah yeah'*rolls eyes* Actually, as surprising as it may seem to you, there are people who are lazier than me!
Drashti: Really? Let me see who they are'*takes the envelope* Wow, there's two of them! The award goes to the joint winners, Sabiha and Yattri! Let's hear a huge round of applause for them, ladies and gentlemen!
*Sabii and Yattri both come up and collect their awards*

Abhinav: Yes, so the next award is for theHappiest Member Of The AbhiShti AT!
Drashti: It's for the one who always has a smile on her face and is never sad! And the award goes to none other than Shilpa!
Abhinav: Let's hear it for Shilpa, people!
Drashti: *hands over the award to an ever-smiling Shilpa*

Abhinav: Now the next award is an interesting one! It's for the Most Biased Member Of The AbhiShti AT! *laughs* Who thought up this one?
Drashti: *joins in the laughter* No it's a nice idea! Let's see who's the most biased for us!
Abhinav: The winner is'Maryam! Congratulations, Merry, for being the Most Biased Member! *applauds as Merry comes up the stage*
Drashti: Thankyou, Merry'we love your bias! *gives her a warm hug* Here's your award! *gestures to Abhinav*
Merry: *in a stupor* He's my award? *huge grins breaks out on her face*
Abhinav: Err no, this is your award! *hands it to her*

Merry: *blushes crimson*

Drashti: Alright everyone... the final award of the night is...
Abhinav: For the Most Diplomatic and/or Politically Correct Member! (looks confused) Yeh kya hota hai?
Drashti: Oh my goodness Abhi... yeh itna se bhi nahin malum? It means the winner is totally nice and understanding of everything thrown their way... especially when it comes to us.
Abhinav: So wait, it's the opposite of the award Maryam won?
Drashti: Exactly. Exactly. So now... let's open the envelope for the final time?
Abhinav: Let's. (opens the envelope) The winners for this award are none other than Khushboo and Farzana!!
Drashti: Definitely the two most popular members we have here! Congrats girls! Come on up!
Khushboo and Farzana: (come up and grab their awards, smiling sweetly)

Abhinav: And there we have it... the first ever AbhiShti AT Awards.
Drashti: We hope you all enjoyed yourselves.
Abhinav: We hope to see you again very, very soon.
Drashti: Definitely!! Drive safely!
AbhiShti: (blows kisses, and the lights dim)
- - - - - -
Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail

Ahhhhhhhhh *sighs* F I N A L L Y ! WERE HERE! Took us long enough... hehe thats okay, CONGRATUALTIONS for finishing 10 ATs on our amazing beautiful AbhiShti! Im so proud of all you guys! This has surely been one amazing journey. With all of you guys! I cant even explain to you guys HOW MUCH I love this AT and coming here everyday to talk to each one of you guys. Your all my true and best friends! I love you all from the bottom of my heart!

Second I would like to thank the following people without whome this AT wouldnt have reached where it is. Im going somewhat in order of when I met each ofyou...

Shilpa for making the thread for us in the beginning.. We both adore Drashti and I love that.  I love when we always go offtopic when were talking... we randomly go to MA.. Jenny.. DMG LOL! It always happens with you and I!  Pricless moments baby, I love you and always will! >3 Muahs! Sabi, my jana I love you so much.. we became so tight here on this AT and our convos are unforgetabble <3 I love it when we always talk about our "men" and how possesive we get with them. You with Armaan and me with Maan/Abhinav LOL! Ahh good times, btw I almost forgot to mention - ILY for our FF " When Love Calls" ahh boy Im addicted to that FF of ours.. Icant wait for more! UPDATE ASAP :) I dont spare about that FF even in here ! You know you love me for bugging you all th time ;) anyways Always will love you b. Khush.. damn I still remember the first time we met, we were talking as if we've known each other for years and years! Your such an easy person to talk to.  Your sense of humour cracks me up! The funniest chick ever... Love you my tomboy bestfrienddddd muahs<3 Yattri, aka YATTRUUU aka twinsie  aka pyscho aka evil-lover, aka wierdo and more......it was our love for Jenny that brought us so close and omfg our convos KILL ME. I lieterally shit my pants from laughing! Every single convo of ours is SO stupid.. like if you actually think about it their stupid! ROFL.  But hey thats totaally us! Love you sho sho much! <3 Maryam, your so biased for Dev! Sorry just had to say that! I love your protective side over your favs. Your an awesome friend and Love you<3

A SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY OTHER PEEPS - Sheeena (SHOOOO), Yani, Sarah! I love you all. Hope to see you here more often :)

Thirdly, Hehe Imma tell you guys about the votes and how some of you won what you won. Some of them are funny.

1) Face of the AbhiShti AT = FARZANA

Lieterally every single person voted me for this :) aweh i love it! thanks guys love you guys<3

2) Craziest AbhiShti Member = KHUSHBOO

Khush you are crazy

3) Funniest AbhiShti Member = KHUSHBOO

EVERYONE voted khush for this :)

4) Biggest AbhiShti Spammer = KHUSHBOO

hmm it was between maryam & khush but khush won by 2 votes :P

5) Craziest Abhinav Fan of the AbhiShti AT = EVERYONE!

This was hilarious because when I was counting up the votes, everyone had someone different ... so everyone = Abhinav fan! amazing.

6) Craziest Drashti Fan of the AbhiShti AT = FARZANA & SHILPA

Wow Im amazed how this was a tie.. I actually thought Shilpa would win because shes been her fan longer but HEY i love DD almost as much as Jenny now (which somthing I thought was impossible) so I deserve it too :D & this is the one award I REAAAAAAAAAALY wanted! I love DD sooo sooo much! <3 <3 <3 <3

7) Craziest Dev Fan of the AbhiShti AT = MARYAM

umm any shocker? LOL EVERYONE voted Maryam for this!

8) Most Witty AbiShti Member = SABI

Sabi definately got the most votes for this and I got onen too... SAY WHAT? :O

9) Laziest AbhiShti Member = SABI & YATTRI

This was obvious and it actually was a tie. Again I AGREE with the results :P

10) Happiest AbhiShti Member = SHILPA

aweh Shilpu is always happy :)

11) Most Biased AbhiShti Member = MARYAM

Between Sabi and Maryam but Maryam had more votes.

12) Most Diplomatic/Politically Correct Member = KHUSHBOO & FARZANA

Uhh only two people voted for this.. one was for me and the other Khush. I dont even know what Diplomatic/Poilitically Correct person even means but hey Ill take it! :D

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*edit*

We MaDe iT!
(and I tell you, it's about time. LMAO.)

When Geet first aired, I was REALLYexcited. After all, I adored Drashti as Muskaan on DMG (the first Indian show I watched and fell in love with); and the premise of Geet looked interesting.
& then I started updating... and I met
(who I think to be)
some of the coolest people around.
Dev was eventually found to be a real
d-o-u-c-h-e
, but that didn't stop my obsession for the pair. (who I coined D&G btw - LOL, I love D&G (the fashion brand) and I thought it totally awesome for Dev-Geet)
Along the way, we have had our ups and downs (heaps of downs I reckon) - but (I know, it's very cheesy) we've stuck together through all of it. & I LOVE the rollercoaster we've been on so far.. and I reckon it'll be
almost forever before we finish the ride. ;)
. . .
F
uZZie ~ JAANAAAAAAAA!! My little sister, ILYsomuchhhh. I actually can't remember when we met.. but WHO CARES? Our obsession with our men, the unforgettable convos.. remember the wedding clothes convo? LOL. We've definitely become close on the AT/FC.. but I know we'll be "bonded" forever. ;) Looking forward to celebrating WAY MORE milestones with you babydoll.
KH
uSHBoo ~  my AN buddy, Mrs. Dukhi-Aatma. You are one of the first people I met on this forum... and your encouragement on my writing was definitely a blessing in disguise. You are one of my inspirations to write - I hope you know that. Had so much fun writing the awards with you (and the off-topic convo we had over UBS/shirtless men. LMAO.) <3 you my pink-hating-glycerine-loving QQ.
M
aRYaM ~  My fellow Dev lover. You & I are the only D&G lovers here. Heheh. You are a real sweetheart, and even though I only met you recently, I know we're definitely close already. You're so amazing with your siggies, and OMG, you <3 Dean Winchester!! How awesome can you get? & I love the fact that no matter what, you'll stand by your fav couple.. even if the world hates 'em. <3 you heaps&heaps!

SH
iLPa ~Drashti Dhami LOVER #1. (With Fuzz a close #2) I remember the early ATs, when it was you, Sumii, Sazi & me - trying to kill Brij. ROFL. Those were the days.. but I reckon we're still having fun giggling over guys. I hope you remember "Floor Lover".. hehehehehe. <3you!

Y
aTTRi ~ Fuzzie's twinsie, and by default my lil sis. :P You are such a gorgeous girl.. and like me, clueless about what goes on half the time. I suppose that's why we both got the Laziest Member awards. LOL. I adore how we both take forever to reply to posts... but whatever, they still love us. ;) <3you sweetie.

SH
eeNa ~ one of the BIGGEST spammers I know. But unlike Khush, you spam EVERYWHERE. But IstillLY. Hehe. & I hope you and Amit are happy together. LMAO. Hoping to see you on here a bit more.. BTW, UPDATE!

A special shoutout to a couple of old members on here - Yani & Sara. They are probably the biggest D&G lovers (after MARYAM and yours truly, of course), and they helped move forward our ATs.
We miss you on here. <3

. . .
 LMAO. LMAO. LMAO.

I knew I was gonna get the Laziest Member award. I mean come on, I come on here the least, but I suppose, when I do come on.. I'm really WITTY. (I'm still trying to figure out how I'm witty. LMAO. But if you girlies think I am, then I don't care. ;]) & as for the Biased Award.. b/w Maryam and me, we are definitely 100% AbhiShti (never ever MaanEet. EVER
. LOL.)

LOVING MY AWARDS - ie. KHUSH. Hehehehehehe.
. . .
ILYall.
Sabziee.

Edited by -saBii- - 13 years ago
Farzu- thumbnail
MERI SABZZZZZZZZZZIE  🤗 🤗🤗

We did it! We did it! WE DID ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT BABYYYYYY! ❤️

Feels damn good ! Im so effin proud of US! It was one heck of a ride. Loved each and every moment :P! You girls ROCK MY WORLDDDDD! Love you guys beyond words! Without you guys, this AT wouldve been dead and non existent! :( but you girls are the one that kept it alive and ILY for that! *HUGGIES* X 101214252114

And I would like to sincerly APOLOGIZE for the nonstop PMs and demands you guys got from me during the past few days regarding the AT Celebrations.  I know I can be very demanding at times when it comes to getting things done but I was just too excited for this so please excuse me if I was a little mean :) + YOU KNOW THATS HOW IAM 😆😃 and you love me for it. 😃

CAN WE PARTTTTTTTAY? 😆 😆

Farzu- thumbnail
SOME INFOS ABOUT THE NEW THREAD.

1) I hope you guys like the new layout. I tried really hard to make it nice and pretty. If you guys have any problems or suggestions. PM me :) Im not done with some of the stuff though so Im sorry for my lateness.

2) This is now called an AbhiShti FC not AbhiShti BondedForLife or AT.  I hope you all know the difference LOL.

ANNNND THATS IT. [..i think..]

OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GETTING TO THE AWARDS!

Thank you so much Sabi and Khush for the script! You guys did a phenominal(sp) Job! My amazing writers, love you both!

Thank you to Shilpa, Sabi, Khush for the sigs! Their all beautiful<3

I will comment later on the actual awards. LOL I laughed so much while reading it 😆