Posted: 13 years ago
@ Khushboo - tomo onwards we'll party on again
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -saBii-

Abhinav: Okay'so the first award is for'*looks expectantly at Drashti*
Drashti: Face of the AbhiShti AT!
Abhinav: Yes, it's an award for the one who's basically represents the AbhiShti AT to you! And the award goes to'Drashti, would you do the honours? *winks*
Drashti: *opens the envelope with a blush* Farzana! Yes'let's hear an applause for our dearest Fuzzie!
Abhinav: Yes, she's the face of the AbhiShti AT! The most popular member we have! Come on Farzana, come up here and grab your award!
*Farzana walks up to the stage and stares dreamily at Abhinav*
Abhinav: Err'Fuzz? *places the award in her hands* Your award.

Farzana: Uh huh. *still stares at Abhinav, ultimately making him blush*
Drashti: Okay, so now we know why she got that award'*laughs*
*Fuzz comes back to her senses* *blushes deeply and walks off the stage*

Hahahahahahahahaha! OMG Sabz this was written so funny! I couldnt stop lauging at the part when I come on stage to accept the award and made Abhinav blush from my staring! 🀣

And THANK YOU for the face of the AT award. Thats the sweetest Award ever 😳😊

Originally posted by: -SABII-

Drashti: Oh ho, I know exactly what you were doing. Driving the women pagal. (notices envelope) Which is funny. Because the next award seems to be directly aimed at you.. the next award is for the Craziest Abhinav Fan!
Abhinav: (looks shocked) I have crazy fans? (winks at guests) That's right... sab deewanis hai mere liye. (blows kisses)
Drashti: (shakes head) Alright, bas... save it for the winner... (opens envelope) Or should I say winners? Because every single person nominated WON! So I call upon (in alphabetical order) Farzana, Khushboo, Maryam, Sabiha, Sheena, Shilpa and Yattri to collect the awards!
Girls: (walk up on stage, each deeply amused... and blushing as Abhinav hands them awards)

Abhinav: (blowing kisses to each winner)
Girls: (sigh, and walk off stage)

Ohhhh man like I said, everyone deserved this award because all the voters voted someone different for this category. Results made LOOOOOOOOOOOL :)

Originally posted by: -sabii-

Abhinav: That was amazing. They're all equally deewani over me! (smirks) Acha, the next award is for... the Craziest Drashti Fan!
Drashti: Ooooooh. This should be interesting.
Abhinav: Drash, hate to burst your bubble... but to be your fan, they would have to be already crazy. So, the crazy fan is... actually, the crazy fans are Shilpa and Farzana! Girls, you can't be that crazy... I mean, you're a part of my deewani gang!
Shilpa&Farzana: (walk up on stage to grab their awards)

Drashti: (hugs each winner) I think you girlies are awesome! And to be my fan, you just gotta be awesome. (winks)

I LOOOOOOVE that I won this cuz I LOWE DD<3 with all my heart!
YAY. Congrats to Shilpz too <3

Originally posted by: -sabii-

Drashti: Alright everyone... the final award of the night is...
Abhinav: For the Most Diplomatic and/or Politically Correct Member! (looks confused) Yeh kya hota hai?
Drashti: Oh my goodness Abhi... yeh itna se bhi nahin malum? It means the winner is totally nice and understanding of everything thrown their way... especially when it comes to us.
Abhinav: So wait, it's the opposite of the award Maryam won?
Drashti: Exactly. Exactly. So now... let's open the envelope for the final time?
Abhinav: Let's. (opens the envelope) The winners for this award are none other than Khushboo and Farzana!!
Drashti: Definitely the two most popular members we have here! Congrats girls! Come on up!
Khushboo and Farzana: (come up and grab their awards, smiling sweetly)

Two people voted for this. I dont think alotta people knew the meaning of Diplomatic/Political ! I dont even know either. Either way thanks for voting me :)

Farzu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mechantefille

U know what guys....I'm not much of  a GC fan....More of a abhinav fan...Sexy voice much??😳He's got more oomph than GC ( in my opinion...and GC fans dont be annoyed.......u have 1 less competition in ur race for GC πŸ˜‰)

As for Drashti...already a fan long ago....ever since DMG ...she n Mayank were my fav....didn't care for AR romance...they had gr8 chemistry.

ANd if Abhinav had been playing Maan he too wud've had the same popularity that GC has.

Awweeh welcome to AbhiShti FC =)

Hope to see more of you! Im Farzana by the way πŸ˜ƒ
Farzu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

What? No one's here to party? That too on a weekend? Sheesh!

Hahaha!

Well I wasnt online yesterday because I had work in the morning and then party in the evening. But we can party NOW πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Hahahahahahahahaha! OMG Sabz this was written so funny! I couldnt stop lauging at the part when I come on stage to accept the award and made Abhinav blush from my staring! 🀣

Heyyyy I wrote that part! 😳

Glad you liked it so much! πŸ˜†
Farzu- thumbnail
OH you wrote it?????????/

Im sowieeeeeeeeeee :( I didnt know I thought she wrote it well either way it was super funny!

Khushhh so whatssup? How do you like the new layout?
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Hahaha I was really enjoying myself while writing that one!

Ohhhh and the new layout is effin' awesome!!!
Farzu- thumbnail
I bet you were ROFL  and glad you like it. I know your a little picky sometimes so I was worried about your opinion πŸ˜†

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
I'm back!!! Was on the phone...
Farzu- thumbnail

Hey Amit was at the DMG wrap up Party!

But no Shwetta? :( Do you know why she wasnt there