Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

I alwayssssss have imagined such things Marz 🀣🀣 cause imagination is the besttttt!! 🀣🀣

it is the best thing im always imagining like cvs ddidnt give us this scene i imagibe it thts y im never taking stress πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadz_J

OMG OMG i cnt believe u are here aaah my raat ki rani πŸ€—

OMG im soo happy aaj😭😭 khushi ke aanson

for you only for you my Nadz πŸ€—πŸ€—  !!!!!

Hiiiiiiiiiiii again marz,, and shilps!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

so whats going on??? what u guys talking abt???
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

haila i even requested island to try and move itself πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ awww i love u island weekend is coming up so i will be here 24 7 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ its a boj only for u me and anji not for anyone else πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I knw man πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ u knw ive been having sleepless nights thinking why its nt moving🀣🀣 last night i woke up like 3:52 and looked at my fne and thought of goin on island bt then was like nahi im sleepy🀣🀣🀣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

😳

🀣🀣🀣 i jst heard im soo happyπŸ˜› bt u knw in that int i felt like i dunno if kw was happy to see him or bth wer jst forcing an act to talk with sehbu😭

he did look incomplete bt i downloaded that whole int jst  to see him in black😳

KW u want me to get started πŸ˜‘ leave him i had to watch it just coz of hima as well πŸ˜³ and u knwo i wish neha was there and she hugged him instead of jenny and instead of KW KSG shud have been there haila KaJen and SeHa πŸ€ͺ
sweet.melody thumbnail
OMG GGGGGGGGGG 😲 πŸ€—

I think his wife was there Nadz... that's what article said.. and ya Shwetha bhi missing

Marz yup!! 🀣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: gimzy

hmm hmm *toc toc*  ISland Ji and Nadz Ji am i allowed to enter here again???? 😳  i knoww i was very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyy absent from here πŸ˜†

GGGGGGGGG long time πŸ€— πŸ€— island missed u bt ur always welcome πŸ˜³
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

that will be sooo sweeet to read! sooo Mishti to read 😍

no I've decided im not writing anything till I see your part 🀣🀣

i knw sooo damn mishti 😍

haaww nt fair im gonna tell mr tarzan abt ur fast πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

behoodi u did πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ how embarassing bt i laughed so much wen i read it πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

i know me too i respect her everytime i think shes a really  nice person who respects her fans thts y i love them both coz they arent like other stars just unique πŸ˜

I knw she is very very sweet and so is he together they make a SehNooda couple πŸ˜³
sweet.melody thumbnail

im not done yet but mannn this looks horrible!! 🀣🀣
YuNa4ever thumbnail

🀣 it cud also be pinapple πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ patanahi kya tha πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ usually parties me they have the mixed fruit waala fruit cocktail πŸ€” we have it in our weddings also πŸ€£πŸ€£ and its yummyπŸ˜› its the same colour also πŸ€£

i know even i have had it and its amazing πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ill have to find it now me will have to drink it and i will start smiling πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£