Originally posted by: nadz_J

behoodi u shud knw it well coz i wnt gayab and u gt disciplined 🤣🤣🤣 

shilpzz u shdu hear this i wanna read that u knw wat pages is it 🤣🤣

i remember achi tarah 🤣 🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet.melody

ya she said she only has been in touch with sonia and su after leaving dmg 🤔

OR.. she didnt mention his name on purpose cause she didnt want fans to get ideas 😉 🤣🤣

either way.. we're behoodis! we get Ideas 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 we keep getting ideas 🤣🤣🤣 im sure she didnt mention for a reason😉 bt i hope in his next fashion show or wat so ever he invites her and she goes😳

waise did u like KaTi 🤣🤣🤣 with amits kid shes soo cute😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: YuNa4ever

im there i cant find u 🤣 🤣 🤣 i know me too 😳 🤣 i was picking up bread from supermarket and i started laughing 🤣 🤣 

🤣🤣🤣 me too wen at home wich is hardly i take bread i start blushing 🤣🤣🤣 and wen im eating it i break it like its a rock and my mums like eat decently🤣🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

ya she said she only has been in touch with sonia and su after leaving dmg 🤔

OR.. she didnt mention his name on purpose cause she didnt want fans to get ideas 😉 🤣🤣

either way.. we're behoodis! we get Ideas 🤣🤣🤣

haila shilpzz do u also imagine stuff like me and nadzz 🤣 🤣 if i were u i would also think the same and ill tell u about my behooda ideas soon 🤣 🤣 🤣
sweet.melody thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣 we keep getting ideas 🤣🤣🤣 im sure she didnt mention for a reason😉 bt i hope in his next fashion show or wat so ever he invites her and she goes😳

waise did u like KaTi 🤣🤣🤣 with amits kid shes soo cute😳

we cant stop getting ideas 🤣🤣 haan I really hope they meet somewhere where there are pics man 😍

haan the baby was chooooooooo cuteee!!! loved seeing baby in Drashu's hand 😳
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

awwwwwww that would be sooo cute na 😳 when you come to maddhouse we should write a one shot on that!!! 😳

from the Mishti part.. to her calling.. and their phonecall 😍

yess yess we have to😳 omg im sooo excited waise did u write the mishti part🤣🤣 im gonna send u the monaya part tom hopefully🤣🤣
sweet.melody thumbnail

haila shilpzz do u also imagine stuff like me and nadzz 🤣 🤣 if i were u i would also think the same and ill tell u about my behooda ideas soon 🤣 🤣 🤣

I alwayssssss have imagined such things Marz 🤣🤣 cause imagination is the besttttt!! 🤣🤣
YuNa4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

🤣🤣🤣 me also bt lately i have been sleeping so much🤣🤣🤣 and me too i cnt wait til its finished its like a boj will get off my head 🤣🤣🤣 i was also telling island sorry before apzy came bt island said its okay as we all have things to do 🤣🤣🤣 he said we cn cum wenever we feel like 🤣🤣🤣

haila i even requested island to try and move itself 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 awww i love u island weekend is coming up so i will be here 24 7 🤣 🤣 🤣 its a boj only for u me and anji not for anyone else 🤣 🤣 🤣
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
😳

i dont think so coz in some parts i saw ksg talking to neha and i remember in one of jeran interviews where sehbu was there jenny hugged sehbu 😆 i wish princess was part of it too sehbu looked incomplete without her 😳 😳

🤣🤣🤣 i jst heard im soo happy😛 bt u knw in that int i felt like i dunno if kw was happy to see him or bth wer jst forcing an act to talk with sehbu😭

he did look incomplete bt i downloaded that whole int jst  to see him in black😳
gimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hmm hmm *toc toc*  ISland Ji and Nadz Ji am i allowed to enter here again???? 😳  i knoww i was very very veryyyyyyyyyyyyy absent from here 😆