Age no bar for Geetanjali Tikekar *Spoiler*

-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Age no bar for Geetanjali Tikekar

Geetanjali Tikekar and Nikkhil Arya

Geetanjali Tikekar who is currently seen playing Neelanjana in Tere Liye does not believe that age difference matters today. Geetanjali who is much younger than most of her co-stars is seen playing a mother-in-law to Nikkhil Arya.

We spoke to Geetanjali to get her views that seemed completely ok with this thought. Says Tikekar," I quite like this topic. I did have a problem initially but honestly come to think of it I have been in this industry for 8 years now and am old in terms of my experience. I have seen an eventual graduation from doing lead roles to parallel leads to supporting characters now."

But that apart didn't she have a problem playing a mother-in-law to someone who is older than her like Nikkhil Arya? " He's just plain lucky! (Laughs) Actually I was the last person to be cast and I was looking at a nice role for a comeback. I am at Balaji's disposal so when they called me for the role without a look test I had to agree for it. Ekta had the trust in me that I could do justice to the role and it was then that I met my co-stars. So there was no question of having any problem." She said signing off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
๐Ÿ˜ฒ Nikhil is older than her...WOW...i knew she was younger than she looks....didnt know she was that young...good for her yaar๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
o my god....
she is younger than nilkhil