•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Recap
 Tashi sees a mark continuously and she tries to make a drawing of it but the paper on which she was drawing comes in shanno's hand, shaano asks arjun about this and arjun tells her that its the base of all this game plan, shastri jee tells that taashi's zodiacs are trying to acknowledge her about the upcoming danger,  and he also tells arjun that he has to bring taashi to that haweli as soon as possible...
Next day Arjun visits Adheer for the plot matter. On shanno's request taashi takes arjun to show manali, Rohan sees arjun and taashi together and feels sad...Parrot jotshi sees taashi returning with arjun home and follows her...

20 October 2010

Arjun drops taashi home, taashi asks him to come inside but he refuses and says that he didn't realize how his time passed with taashi, he has a meeting also and taashi's shanno bua is right, taashi knew manali really well then any tourist guide....
Taashi smiles and says its good then, and he must have got bored if he would have visited manali alone, Ajun takes the advantage to thank taashi and invites her for lunch on which taashi says she will tell him and arjun replies that he will wait. (Pehla nasha as background music starts)They both wishes good night to each other and tashi starts to go inside but turns around to see arjun once again in between and waved bye one again as tashi leaves arjun turns and says boom in a wicket tone...
It was dark and arjun was driving his car, when parrot jotshi comes infront of the car and asks him to stop... Ajun comes out of the car with anger and says tum pagal ho gaye ho????? but instead jotshi asks where is the girl who was with him??? Arjun asks Kyun??? tumhe kya karna hai uss se????
Jotshi replies " Karna kuch nahi hai!!! Bus unhe chetawni deni hai..."
Arjun asks what chetawni????
Jotshi replies that he is a common jotshi who just tells fake to people about there future but sometimes sees real as well like he has seen with taashi, her life is in danger....
what sort of danger???? arjun asks and jotshi says he has warned taashi before that after her 21st birthday, her life will change, its full of danger, but she didn't listen so he wants to warn her once again. where is she?????
arjun replies she is in mall road with her friends, pandit thanks him and goes in search for taashi. Arjun calls shastri jee and asks him that you said its related to the past of my family then how coma a common roadside jotshi predict about this????
Shashtri replies that taashi's zodiacs are power powerful then we think... so hurry up and he careful u have to get taashi...

Tashi adheer and a cook was in the kitchen, adheer was making something while tashi ad cook were  trying to stop him and were hitting their heads against their palms...Then adheer asks nando (the cook) to taste first and taashi laughs while nandoo tries to resist and after tasting makes a bad face...then nandoo starts cooking and taashi tells adheer that arjun is totaaly like him, he also have blue as his favorite color, he also loves ghazals and his skin color is also like adheer and taashi hopes he does not cooks like adheer...
Adheer says its impossible as in this world there is only on special cook and thats adheer himself... tashi takes him out of the kitchen....

adheer tells tasshi that he also liked arjun and taashi interrupts and says what do u mean but also???? when did she said that she likes him???
Adheer says u said he is just like me...that means you like him logic??
Adheer the asks tasshi that did arjun like manali and taashi blushes and replies that he loved it infact for a treat he also invited her for lunch... can she go????
Adheer says that she is a big girl now and she has to take her decisions by herself... thashi says u r right i have decided that... can she go???? she again asks and they both laugh...
Rohan was seeing all thi, he says to himself that he felt bad seeing taashi with a stranger yesterday and now taashi is going on lunch with him without informing rohan, rohan is a part of her life and wish that taashi after rejecting his love does not forget him, he added......

Next Morning.....
Arjun and taashi were eating Chinese in a restaurant and taashi was having problem in eating with sticks..arjun and taashi both laughs at this and then taashi starts eating with the fork.... Taashi started falling for arjun even more...
on the way, taashi asks arjun to stop and leaves to play with sheeps in a baeutiful place with full of greenry, arjun startes to take her photographs when she asks why is he taking her photographs, this place is so beautiful , take some photographs of this place so he replies that we capture photographs for memories and memories are from people not from places....
Arjun takes more of taashi's photographs, remembering shastri's words...

Arjun takes taashi to her plot and asks mangal singh is here naa?? Tashi replies yes but they are very dangerous people....
Arjun says lets see how dangerous they are???
then arjun takes tashi with him, tashi tries to stop him but he says to trust him...those people passes comments on tashi and that they want her and arjun starts beating them all while taashi just shouts
arjun!!!! while crying...
Then arjun warnes them that he wants this plot empty by 11 next morning...
Taashi scolds arjun for this and bandages his hand by tearing her dupatta..
Adheer also did his dressing and scolds arjun alot and arjun sees him with tears in his eyes ad asks to scold him more ad he needs such apnapan and pyaar from someone...as his parents r not alive... he leaves and taashi asks him to take care of him self....as arjun left some smoke appears on the glass of window making the same mark...and tashi gets afraid of it...

next morning....
adher says he cant understand arjun as hat he has done, some relative will also not do that for them...taashi says that she can't tell that how much she got afraid but mangal singh gets afraid of him more....
Shaano comes and says a lawyer is here...Lawyer comes and gives some papers to adheer and says it a affidavit from mangal singh and he has clearly said that this plot is totally yours....and adheer and taashi becomes shocked as they got their plot back. they become happy and remember taashi's mom....
Adheer says the thing he was unable to do in 10years arjun did in a while....
They both visits arjun to thank him in Johnson's lounge as told by arjun...
On the other hand arjun books a room in Johnson's lounge but doesnt get it... he requests that he need a room for 2 hrs and gets it...
tashi and adheer comes and as arjun planned they will visit him in his room....
they both rang arjun's room's door bell.....

Episode End

No Precap

Sorry for the late update, actually i had a test today so i was unable to update yesterday night... i asked one of the backup writer also but i think she also got in some problem or forget, any ways here is the update....And tomorrow i have a test as well so i can update on friday evening but if any backup writer can do that before that then u r most welcome

Sameera
😊😉
😳
Edited by sameera_12 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update dear , Actually it is my fault , I was so busy in hospital today . I have diagnosed  duodenal Ulcer today , sorry for that 
Originally posted by PIA.SEN.GUPTA

Thanks for the update dear , Actually it is my fault , I was so busy in hospital today . I have diagnosed  duodenal Ulcer today , sorry for that 

Its ok i understand... 😊
Get Well Soon!!!
thank you sameera for the detailed update..looks like taashi is falling for arjun head over heels 😳